Matt and Jessica meet in new set photos of Defenders

Some reaction image potential as well.

Bump

I've watched Daredevil and Luke Cage, is Jessica Jones worth watching as well?

Inevitable Evans laughing edit when?

It's better than Luke Cage but worse than Daredevil

Personally I think it's the best of the MCU Netflix shows. Kilgrave is probably the most interesting, threatening villain in the whole MCU.

Only for Kilgrave. Despite the fact that he's a psychopathic mind-controlling rapist, I guarantee you will wind up finding him more likable than pretty much 90% of the cast, including Jessica herself.

I'm still mad they killed him off. What a waste of David Tennant.

Eh, I liked it. Although, there are really dumb moments, like, stupidity is a bigger villain than Kilgrave in this show.

I think it's the best of the Netflix shows but it kind of runs out of plot near the end and the last few episodes are kind of disappointing.

Anything with her druggie neighbor or the weirdo twins that live in her building is just pure cringe, the Nuke storyline was unnecessary, and it also feels like its about 4 episodes too long.

However, it's still worth a watch and probably just as good as Season 1 Daredevil, but with a far better villain.

>HAHAHA WHAT A STORY, MARK!

I would put it above season two though.

wonder how many of these smiles actually make it into the show. Both Matt and Jessica are salty and sour most of the time.
It'll probably be all on Luke and Danny to bring any kind of levity to the group.

Hell no, it's awful.
Kilgrave is a completely uninteresting unthreatening moron and is one of the worst villains I ever saw on a live-action show, don't listen to

>That happy face

Its a mixed bag but worth watching for sure.

i'm not going to insult you because i know everyone has different tastes but man you've got such a backwards opinion that i'm genuinely interested in what made you think kilgrave is at all a boring antagonist. he's got so much on screen charisma that he actually steals the show sometimes.

And another one to add to the pic of Laughing Evans and Laughing Drax

I enjoyed Jessica Jones more than Daredevil

>backwards opinion
Nah, I'm just not a tasteless faggot like you. If you think a completely moronic, whiny obnoxious manchild whose motivation is so goddamn laughable and whom even the show treats like a complete joke is a threatening villain, you're an idiot. And don't fucking say anything about "muh superpowers" I'm tired of explaining why powers =/= scary villain.

If you think that being a cartoonishly evil character is interesting because "wahh, he's evil because no one could say no to him" is interesting and not a cliche rich evil guy but with mind-control instead of money, you're an idiot.
>he's got so much on screen charisma
Oh, fuck off. He has NO charisma. None whatsoever. I was praying for that boring fuck to die as soon as possible so I wouldn't have to put up with that joke character.

Jessica: I have powers!

Matt:Is Alcoholism a power?

*laughter ensues*

Some more

Stan Lee cameo

She wants the double D

I genuinely hope so, after the cringeworthy forced romance between Luke and Claire.

At this point, they might as well just have all the defenders characters fucking everyone else and let the series culminate in a giant celebratory orgy after they beat the bad guys.

That's fine.
Like what you like, bro. You be you.
I prefered DD, overall, myself.
What's everyone else's power ranking?
1) DD Season 1
2) JJ
3) DD Season 2
4) LC
And as an Iron Fist fan, I'm super worried Iron Fist is gonna suck.

1) Daredevil season one.
2) Luke Cage
3) Daredevil season two
4) Jessica Jones

Before someone says something about me putting Luke Cage so highly, I never had any hopes for it unlike Jessica Jones which was a complete and utter disappointment and as for DDs2 I couldn't bring myself to care about The Hand or Frank. I just didn't like him.. Kingpin was the only highlight of S2 for me.

DD S1
First half of Luke Cage
DD S2
Jessica Jones
Second half of Luke Cage

I liked them all, but after Cottonmouth left New York and moved to LA so he could pursue his dreams of music Luke Cage got noticeably worse and Jessica Jones could've been served well by being at least 3 episodes shorter.

Daredevil season 1 is overrated. It also should be called The Kingpin, because Daredevil doesn't do anything meaningful.

I don't care where's Frank

Man, I loved Cottonmouth so much. Why is he so underappreciated?

>unthreatening
You are so full of fucking shit.

Don't listen to anyone saying anything positive about this show beyond the main bad guy.

The plot is paper thin.
Is one of those shows that when it ends you realize that even a regular person could have killed the bad guy no problem.
It has the worst fight scenes among all the comic book shows out there.
All of Jessica's dialogue consist of her being a sacastic bitch and the acting is really boring.

Think about this, the show is getting a second season but literally is the only comic book show out there that has to wait like 3 years in order to air its second season.

Why? Because the first one was so bad and mediocre at best that they are going to use Defenders to help hype that second season.

Don't bother, even watching some random Power Ranger's show would be more worth your time and I hate that sentai shit

No, it's just you have absolutely no standards if that faggot wasn't unthreatening to you.

>It has the worst fight scenes among all the comic book shows out there.
But user, the show is not about action scenes, so you shouldn't have put any effort!

>>unthreatening
>You are so full of fucking shit.

Thet captured him like 4 times and you can beat his control with headphones.

Punisher would have killed his ass before the show even started.

Also, was I the only one expecting tons of purple in the show? as in purple lights, paint, objects, a scene of Jessica going all PTSD in the middle of the street and suddenly every single person out there is wearing purple as a symbolism of how anyone could be a Purple man slave.

Anyone?

>purple
Funny thing is, I rewatched and Kilgrave was wearing mostly black/dark blue suits. Holy fucking shit, purple is not that gaudy of a color that people can't take your "serious drama' seriously if someone wears it.

MURDOCKED

>cringeworthy forced romance between Luke and Claire

Seriously, kill yourself. This is the only good Netflix romance.

I think most people agree he was the best character on the show.

It came out of nowhere, all their "romantic" interactions came off really weird and creepy feeling, and at the end of the day the only thing it really accomplished was to make Claire out as some kind of superhero groupie who gets her panties soaked whenever she meets someone with powers.

Having Cox as a last name has to be tough huh

>Meanwhile, in Iron Fist...

I hope this is off camera otherwise there's way too much smiling going on. I don't fathom what their characters would be laughing about especially so heavily

Add JJJ and Drax

Tough? Maybe.
Hard, absolutely.

>So Krysten, what's it been like working with Cox? Are you enjoying yourself?
>Oh yeah it's been great, I love Cox. We have a lot of chemistry.
>pic related

There are also ones of Sebastian Stan and Brie Larson somewhere

what i don't get is they had him boost his powers just before it ended and THEN killed him. was really expecting something to come of his stronger powers plus Patsy's radio show

Good ideas. In the meantime...

well, the one thing they did was that Luke was under Kilgrave's control long after his powers should've worn off, which I thought was a bit of a nice twist.

But yeah, they definitely should've kept him around in some form. Like Kingpin in DD

The biggest disappointment to me was that they didn't take the opportunity to use the "upgrading your powers accidentally turned you purple" excuse.

It's comics. Who's to say he's really dead? Didn't they claim his corpse for super science?

Couldn't find the Brie Larson one

forgot pic

>Punisher would have killed his ass before the show even started.
That would've been too much of a blessing to actually happen.

I don't have the original, but it's in this one. I also think the other user meant this Drax

Purple suits might have been a bit too on the nose considering that most people associate it with the Joker.

Purple shirts under the suit or purple ties or a purple car or just a predilection towards purple things would have been nice though

Daredevil season one>Jessica Jones season one>Luke Cage season one>Daredevil Season two

best series of the bunch

I love it

This Drax works better, no?

Yeah but what happened of ''not embarrased of making comic book shit?''

Another point against is having to look at her.

>implying kristen ritter isn't hot

I'm not implying anything, I'm stating it as a fact.
She's horrible.

As long as we agree that Luke Cage was the weakest.

Ehhh, overall I'd put it on par with JJ, but the first half with Cottonmouth was much better so I'm gonna disagree.

She's a very unlikeable character. A sarcastic, meanspirited, promiscuous drunk. You may find yourself remniscing fondly about her final scene in Breaking Bad.

They also throw in stuff that makes no sense for social justice points. There was a story about a boss who was having an affair with his secretary and they decided to make them a lesbian couple instead. In spite of the fact that the relationship bears no resemblance to any actual lesbian couples I know of. It comes from the school of thought that if writers write things for men and just change the names to be female they will suddenly have interesting complex female characters.

I would say it's still worth watching for Killgrave, but since he's dead you can probably ignore future seasons.

She's not the most attractive pair of tits on TV, but most people would bang her.

Yes, but where's hawkguy?

I think Luke Cage is my favorite out of the four, or at least equal with Daredevil S1.

Any way we can work this guy in?

Took me a sec

Now put a depressed Batfleck upfront

Why won't she change her clothes

This is funnier because Matt's blind.

That's some lo-res bait user

This is basically me. The same problems I had with Luke Cage are the problems I had with DD S2. Two great ideas that are crammed into one season

Is it possible they'll do the Purple children arc? maybe pumping himself full of fetus unlocked his healing factor and in a future season he will be hunting down his rape babies to make himself even more powerful?

>a giant celebratory orgy after they beat the bad guys.

In a hallway.