Oi MO8! Oi HO8 Season 20 of South Park!

Oi MO8! Oi HO8 Season 20 of South Park!

He does? I don't remenber any video talking about this

I've never watched any of his videos. Maybe because his avatar is just so repulsive.

DUDE, CAPTAIN BOOMERANG, LMAO

AQUAMAN IS STUPID, BAZINGA GUYS

I don't get it. Who the fuck is the ginger guy?

A random brit who makes clickbait titles where he reviews supermarket straight to dvd movies and don't even edit it

I MADE KITEMAN EVEN MORE STUPID LOOKING,
HAHA, QUALITY JOKE RIGHT?

How can he love Force Awakens and think Kylo Ren is an amazingly deep character, but the hate for Suicide Squad (I think it looks dumb myself, but I don't act like it ran over my dog) is insane. What does he have against Captain Boomerang? Also, yeah, Slipknot is kinda dumb, which is why the writers used him as the Red Shirt character.

The main flaw with force awakens is that it was just a rehash of the first star wars with new characters. The main flaw with suicide squad is that it was a cancerous cash grab with ham fisted exposition and shitty characters that were a disgrace to their comic counterparts.

He uses a highly exaggerative style in his videos; he has explained in one of his older videos that he tends to use hyperbole a lot. Nonetheless, he was being way too harsh on SS. Granted, it's a shit excuse for a film, but he went overboard with the anger.
His channel's I Hate Everything, or IHE for short. He's ok, I guess.

>butthurt someone doesn't like suicide squad
it's a bad movie, user, let it go
at least SW was funny
also start demanding better movies from DC instead of eating up those pieces of shit

If he hates everything, does that mean he hates Mars Bars?

Who /assoholic bitch/ here?

> shitty characters that were a disgrace to their comic counterparts.
it was really accurate in that regard dude.

thats not even what he said

I just said I don't care for Kill Yourself Klub, and I haven't seen a DC live action film at all since DKR.

>Kill Yourself Klub
>KKK
Really makes you think...

"Angry" reviewing needs to die out.

Team Take Your Life?
Pill-Swallowing Posse?
Kamikaze Klan?
Bullet in your Brain Brigade?
Overdose Organization?
Gun in Your Mouth Group?
Hang Yourself Gang?
Wrist-Razor Riders?
Bridge Jumping Boyz?

The Toaster-Ocean Locomotion Commotion

If he hates everything, does that mean he hates himself XD LOL

I think he's funny.

I haven't seen the Suicide Squad video he did because I haven't seen the movie yet, nor BvS.

I don't think I ever will. I'm fine with MoS.

His non IHE channel, JAR Media is better. Just 4 guys talking about fucking whatever and fucking around.

I genuinely enjoyed IHE before the whole copyright debacle with Daddy Derek turned him more into a cynical asshat.

That's a good name for an indie rock band.

Somebody get Sup Forums on this

I think that was what he was going for when he drew it. He made a video recently about Suicide Squad, I thought it was good.

I'm glad that the aquaman and kite man memes have appeared less frequently; the "joke" didn't age very well and it aged very fast.

>He uses a highly exaggerative style in his videos; he has explained in one of his older videos that he tends to use hyperbole a lot.

So every unoriginal youtuber trying to pull preteens off the Dougster?

Alex Bolton a.k.a. I Hate Everything & he's british.

also, macleod's "Local Forecast" is his main theme song

Why should I listen to the opinion of a piece of awful Dr Seuss fanart?

triggered retards itt

who is this guy.

no one is telling you to

fuck of you tumblrite cunt, come back when you realise Sup Forums is the best thing ever

Bet he's a feminist to

Kamikaze klan is brilliant. Guess I know what I'm naming my new crew

I actually thought his review was fairly accurate. Ss has a ton of issues and the premise is dumb itself. I liked it though but then again I love terrible movies and have seen fateful findings 3x because like Ss I think it has untapped comedic potential

>I'M UK AND CYNICAL AND REVIEW
Noh

>when you realise Sup Forums is the best thing ever
Buddy, it really isn't.

Lurk moar.