What am I, your pimp?

>What am I, your pimp?

We did it bros. We finally got enough time. No way that bitch can refute this one.

> . . .
> "ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!"
> KABOOM!!!!!

This is the ultimate riposte t.bh

But pimps usually dress extravagantly, not like a hobo.

>No, you're my drive home. I may even let you sniff my seat after I get out.

>ALRIGHT, NOBODY MOVE OR ILL KILL YOU ALL

that'd be better

>No, you're more of a gimp.

>No, honey, you're just the warmup act. Get off the stage for the main event

meh.

You can't have a comeback to a comeback unless it's really exceptional. None of these are.
We did it bros. We finally fucking defeated that frog thot. I feel strangely hollow.

>Pimp? Don't you have enough money already? I could pay you in cookies I suppose

That would get lost in translation.

I- it's not good enough. It's not strong enough. Where are you all going?!? Get back here! WE'RE NOT FINISHED YET!

I guess that's it boys. We did it. I am going to get some well deserved shut eye now if you don't mind. Will be right back.

Stop! We won! Why are you afraid of success? Why do you sabatoge yourself? Do you really think you don't deserve to be happy?

>well, the day someone who works for Paris Saint-Germain gets invited to the program you are going to have a real feast

But Jonah Pimp's don't pay to sleep with girls

>No, you are the clown.

You can't defeat us, you fucking roastie. We finally found your kryptonite.

>I think we all know the only realistic thing about that fantasy is the part where I leave.

Okay lads, we have to come up with a counter comeback for this. We can do it.

Noah: And where would that happen? in a Rue Saint-Denis' hotel? (rue saint denis its famous by being a place for prostitution, french smugs would be on jonah's side because how paris savvy he is)
------------------------
Noah: Sorry, madame, but I don't think neither Brad or Leo would accept to spend a night with you.

Reminder that sex work is a valid profession and you should not be shaming sex workers since they sell their body and labor like everyone else in the capitalist system

But she wouldn't care. It wouldn't hurt her the way she hurt him. The insult must be addressed and paid back tenfold. This is nothing, it isn't good enough, IT'S. NOT. OVER. YET.

Is your girlfriend a stripper?

She would just laugh, roll her eyes, and look at the spectators with a "is this guy for real" look to make them laugh at him as well.

Why are you guys trying so hard to come up with a comeback? She did nothing wrong.

Also she already won. She made that bitch boi cry and cancel his press tour.

It's the best he can do. He will never get true justice, only a small measure of it.

Who the hell is Noah

And your comebacks are super autistic, just drop it

>those people behind her

NO, ITS NOT FAIR

Far left looks like a retarded version of Chris Pine

They're bored of spamming game of thrones threads

Get the fuck out of here. Anyone who agrees with this user, get the fuck out of here too. This is IMPORTANT WORK and we can't be stifled by lazy defeatists. I don't care if I have to do it all alone.

>No, you're irrelevant.

> Only thing you pimpin` is footlong baguettes

why are you quoting me? Paris Saint-Germain is football (soccer) team. you don't know read between the lines?

lmao OP thats a HOF answer, there have been a few excellent comebacks

finally

i meant jonah
how are my comeback bad, just because they arent as gaudy as america?

She wouldn't even have to reply. The silence from the audience after his retort would speak for itself

OP won
Go home, frenchies

>"No Jonah, we wouldn't want you using the money to buy any more subways."

>so, if a woman has some fun she's automatically a whore?
>sexist pig

...It's done. It's finally done.