This season is actually great

This season is actually great.

I never thought I would be unironically excited to watch American Horror Story

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504728698947.webm
>Liberals think all Trump supporters are all violent sexist racist trolls who only want to spread hate, show depicts them as such
>Trump supporters think all Liberals are crybaby whiners who want to destroy all strait white men and force diversity, show depicts them as such
>Show forces both sides to sit down and look at the stereotypes they have created

Where were you when TV became too smart for audiences?

>le enlightened bench warmer

So, we Sup Forums guy are pretty badass, right? We brainwash random people and make them killin our name.

Where does the black lady fall into this?

Is she some kind of Uncle Tom Trump supporter?

>lolbertian thinking he's smart

lovin' every laugh

Kill*

I hope it flops, anti trump liberal trash

>anti trump liberal trash

It isnt at all.

Go watch it

Best season in a long time. Actually interested to see how things unfold.

>Best season in a long time. Actually interested to see how things unfold.

You mean its the only good season

Complete opposite, it makes fun of all the libtards that act like Trump getting elected was the worst thing that ever could have happened in their lives. Fake phobias, triggers, SJW and LGBT hypocrisy and double standards, everything.

>treat your political stance like a sports team and don't ever think about it, bro
So many fucking retards on this site.

Thinking is for people with opinions.

>sports is not strategy, let me just be enlightened and never pick a side or offer anything of substance other than critique against le dumb people that have opinions

>Sup Forums pulls a 180
Okay, I'll give it a shot

>it's impossible to have stances on issues without being staunchly loyal to one of two parties

>dude you're either completely on one side or the other, there's no middle ground lmao
>dude what's a nuanced opinion lmao

>Fuck you Nate Silver!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw to intelligent

Is short-haired lesbian one of the clowns?

>Dude I'm just going to pretend that anything that occupies a specific quadrant is exactly the same and pretend that an ideology straddling the blue-pink quadrants is leagues away from something at the top-right of the blue quadrant
Kill you are self

Don't get too excited
in a jew episodes its going to become complete and utter trash like every other season has since the guy doesn't know how to end it

extremist propaganda

>FX marketing team so desperate for ratings they're advertising on Sup Forums

Your show sucks and is going to get cancelled. Deal with it.

>wah wah the world will become a dystopia if the blue team wins look at my picture you're dumb!!!

Centrist propaganda.

>they literally made an entire season of their shit show to cry about trump winning
calle calle

>"2+2=3"
>"no, 2+2=5"
That's retarded, guys.
>"rrrreeeeeeeeee join my team, you don't have any opinions le radical centrist"

Billie Piper can't act.

Best season since Asylum

t. person with false sense of superiority masking underlying insecurity

Reductio ad absurdum.

We used to mock people who got upset about shows they never watched. Now we've turned into them.

>we shit on both sides so it makes it good!

It's still uninspired political garbage. We don't need politics infecting every single facet of entertainment. Not everything has to 'have a message' or be 'important'. It can just be a show about characters with good writing.

This but unironically

It has been renewed for 2 seasons already

>t. person with false sense of superiority masking underlying insecurity
I'm going to go ahead and guess that you're such an insecure narcissist that that was at least 50% projecting.

I'm centrist and this made me kek

Why is it good? Is it cause it's flat out wacky?

Trump won and everyone joined a clown cult. I love it

That means jack shit. Networks will pull the rug out if a show is doing far more poorly than expected.
A ratings drop to a five year low is that more poorly than expected.

I'm not the one who's so scared of the possibility of losing that I'd rather just play spectator.

So do the """"people"""" (amerifats) forcing the radical centrist autism literally believe that SJWs and Anime Nazis are the only viable political positions? Asking for a friend haha

More projection, who said anything about being scared to lose?

Good job breaking down nuanced political issues into the equivalent of rooting for a football team though

Imagine being so delusional and infantile that you boil down politics to "winning" and "losing". Isn't that exactly what Sup Forums was ridiculing leftists for doing when Trump won?

Nuance is for people who have opinions, so I wouldn't discuss it with you. Your whole position just boils down to a thinly veiled fear of defeat.

Losing is a state of mind that exists when someone has their beliefs proven wrong. This of course can be circumvented by simply not having beliefs.

i dunno, better ask my girlfriend(male)

>has their beliefs proven wrong
That's not how politics works, retard. The worst thing that happens is that your candidate doesn't make it to office. That's not your beliefs being proven wrong, that's your beliefs not being put in power. You're clearly projecting thinking anybody besides your team and the blue team is "scared" of their footnote in history not being elected.

>main characters and Hillary voters are literally lesbian sadist kidnappers

Are you kidding me!? Are you FUCKING kidding me!?
I am on my own fucking side! And trust me when i say this, kid. My side always wins.

Too busy clapping for the pilot who just landed this plane, and clapping at the end of this movie to reply in depth, but yes.

I never mentioned anything about candidates being elected. I'm talking about belief systems, and if you're going to tell me that those can't be disproven well, that's just not accurate.

I too enjoy Reddit and Memey.

But politics is appropriate in some shows, and especially in this show about contemporary horror. If you don't remember the hysteria surrounding the election, then maybe you're too thickheaded to be evaluating television.

>main characters are Hillary voters

You can't even watch television properly, what a failure.

sad deflection method where you try to imply republicans are inaccurate about depictions of democrats after theyve spent the past 15 months nonstop sperging like autistic little screeching children entitled and demanding the president be removed from office

repubs arent racist, the racist copout was only invented after the russia conspiracy utterly failed to motivate change in office

its deflection/ detraction, repubs can earnestly call dems autistic screeching faggots because theyve acted as such for the past year, literally cancer, and if you disagree you're delusional and in denial

Well, it seems then you and me then have completely different views on winning and losing in politics, and you ARE projecting after all about being afraid of losing. Thanks!

i would've created a new thread but i'm too lazy so i'll just ask here

is ahs any good? i watched some episodes a while back but i don't remember if it's good or not

>focus on nipple
>have nice thread
>don't focus on nipple
>thread is a Sup Forums slapfight

So was it really her nipple?

>everyone who isn't Sup Forums or a rabid sjw is a centrist

>believing in a centrally planned economy

This is how you spot somebody who doesn't understand economics

>this is what americans LITERALLY BELIEVE

it was a clayamation nipple and a hand drawn hand

I'm afraid of losing by putting myself in a situation with heightened liability?

>just pontificates to others without presenting their own opinion

But there are only two opinions, he's got to be one or the other.

I thought everything after season 1 and somewhat 2 was awful, but I'm unironically enjoying this. It's so over the top and ridiculous in a so bad it's good kind of way.

Last ep was the best so far because it was void of Sarah Paulson's screeching.

Yes, which is why you so vehemently attack anybody that's apathetic to your view, accusing them of being afraid of defeat as you see them as one more person that's not part of your worldview, and thus a threat.

>>just pontificates to others without presenting their own opinion
Your strawman cartoon set the bar way too high. I can't compete with that

Only two opinions? No. HOWEVER, all opinions on individual issues fall on one side or the other of the political spectrum. To have all your opinions not fall on one side or the other? Fine. But these centrist intellectuals just come here, go, "le everyone except me is dumb" and never provide their own views.

Apathetic to my view? They're apathetic to viewing.

What are the sides of the political spectrum?

>blue hair man is a computer hacker (SHOCKING)

Now when are we gonna have some vidya games on this show

There's left and right. Though I guess it depends on what model you're using.

>But these centrist intellectuals just come here, go, "le everyone except me is dumb" and never provide their own views.
Probably because this is a Television and Film board and every politically oriented thread consists of people calling each other "drumpftards" or sjws based on absolutely nothing.

>Liberals think all Trump supporters are all violent sexist racist trolls who only want to spread hate, show depicts them as such

That's a lie.

>Trump supporters think all Liberals are crybaby whiners who want to destroy all strait white men and force diversity, show depicts them as such

Except that the truth.

And what are left and right?

And your logic comes back full circle. "They just sit on the bench and don't do anything! They're afraid of losing!". I understand it can be frustrating to have somebody shoot down every idea without providing any of their own, but it doesn't mean everybody who isn't on one side or the other is a pretentious snob who does nothing but criticizes other world views while being overall apathetic to everything. This is especially true on here, where most arguments are made up of pejoratives and no constructive conversation whatosever takes place.

Okay well I'm sorry that's how it is but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

I'm not asking you to do anything about it

>If you don't remember the hysteria surrounding the election

Of course I remember it. It was hard to forget when every single facet of american media was plagued with it on loop 24/7. My point is that the election's over. It's been almost a year. Stop talking about it. We don't need to hear more bullshit on it. We've been talking about Trump and politics in general since July of 2015. It needs to fucking stop.

>if you're presented with two retarded options, you have to pick one

>Literally proving the point of the post
God you make my job easy around here

Ambiguous, but if you give me a specific issue I can provide you with a more specific response.

Okay, well I understand what you're saying. But I think you personally could make an effort to enhance board quality by providing more constructive responses of your own.

>3 year olds are being forced on beta blockers and turned into girls
>"haha no you see they WANT this so it's good goy!"

No, There is clearly an evil and wrong side in all of this.

So every opinion fits neatly into one of two "ambiguous" sides?

Neatly? No. And again, my answer can be more specific if you can give me a specific issue.

>3 year olds are being forced on beta blockers and turned into girls
Hey friend, you might want to look up what beta-blockers are before you make an ass of yourself.

This triggers the centrist

No reason to stop talking about it. It's the most "scary" thing dealing with American society at the moment. Go cry somewhere else.

There's a board for this shit

Sad to see a grown man is still afraid of bogeyman.

all me

>user wants political discussion to stay on the politics board
>this somehow mean the board is a boogeyman
I think you're a bit confused

Same desu.

Well in all fairness, how do we address political television?

>No reason to stop talking about it

Other than it's just plain annoying? Other than it alienates an audience who either don't care about politics or are burnt out on politics? Other than it inspires other directors, writers, and producers to make shows about 'current events' rather than actually making an inspired, compelling product?

>Well in all fairness, how do we address political television?
television is for plebs

can you go back to pleddit already and let people who had more than a year of internet experience enjoy this piece of art

>Evan Peters will never destroy your bussy