Batman's always shown defeating Superman due to his prep-time bullshit and Superman's homolust for him...

Batman's always shown defeating Superman due to his prep-time bullshit and Superman's homolust for him, but can Batman defeat Wonder Woman in a fight?

Remember, she's a woman, so he'd have to figure out a way to win without hitting her.

In Geoff Johns' run on the Justice League book there's a moment where Batman tells Superman that Wonder Woman had no weakness he could exploit and that his best tactic was to use Superman against her, which is why he worried about Superman and Wonder Woman being an item, although that seemed like an excuse.

I mean, yeah, he said that but... it's Johns.

>Remember, she's a woman, so he'd have to figure out a way to win without hitting her.
Cute shitpost in disguise, bro.

In Forever Evil Batman has all of the boxes with the league's weaknesses in them, and Wondy's is empty.

In red son he was able to subdue her by tying her up. Her sword through her heart atm woulda killed her

Let's be honest, nobody wants to see Batman slapping Wonder Woman around.

Shut up and fuck off.

>she has no weakness
Bullshit. Then there is 0 tension in reading her shit if she cannot lose.

It's not that she has no weakness,it's just that outside of magic and superman level threats,batman has noghin to harm her with

Can't he just chloroform her?

Wonder Woman's weakness is bondage.
Batman just needs to get kinky and become a dom.

Batman has a huge bone in that picture
>johns
>batman
>wondy
>Justice League

Hahhaahjajahahahaa

In Snyder's Endgame arc I think he pulled some new magical lasso out of nowhere to immobilize her.

>Batman just needs to get kinky and become a dom.

The one thing he can't ever do. Batman's a sub for life.

>...you wouldn't hit a girl, wouldja?
>THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE IS UNISEX
>[wallop]
He could hit her. Whether he could defeat her is another matter entirely.

That woman looks like a man!

Like i said, nobody wants to see Batman, a hero, hitting Wonder Woman, a heroine. Only if he was mind-controlled or something.

>that woman looks like a man

Check...your...fucking...privilege

Miss Manface is as beautiful as she wants to be

>nobody
>believes he speaks for everybody
(YOU) don't want to see Wonder Woman getting hurt. If she becomes a threat to society, there shouldn't be any stupidly chivalry qualms about her wellbeing.

she lost to dick. but then again who doesnt

>Batman's always shown defeating Superman
Get out of here, filthy causal. Batman almost always losing to Supes in comics. This
>Batman always wins lmao xD
Meme is stupud af. Thx, Miller and Snyder, fucking hacks.

Name the times Superman beat Batman. Superman always go gay during their fights.

>Batman gets off on powerful women tying/beating him up
>tells Wonder Woman
>she no longer feels comfortable fighting him
Batman wins!

Hot damn! That could work.

I really doubt that Wondy has never come across a bad guy who was either legit or joking about being into it, she's probably pretty unfazed by it.

Batman/Superman #1: Cross World
Batman: The Dark Knight #5
Superman #219
Action comics #642
Superman/Batman #53 – 57
Justice league #1-6 somewhere here
That's fisrt canon ones I could remember.

Put her in fantasy land.

They've fought repeatedly and they've both won different times.

If Batman "winning" is him not being outright killed by Superman, then I can see why you'd think Batman "wins". But we both know Supes can kill Batsy faster than the Dark Knight can pull out the green rock candy.

that nigga is packing some heat

Batman wins enough time to make Superman stop acting like an ass. That's a win no matter how you put it.

>she's probably pretty unfazed by it.

That, or it just makes her penis harder

Did they write out this particular weakness or do writers not talk about it anymore?

A League of One was bullshit.

>Did they write out this particular weakness
duh. the dc universe got rebooted a gillion times

I don't know if it's official but they wrote it out when they retconned that Wonder Woman as actually being hippolyta.

Two and a half

GILLION

Oh gee, lookit there, a powerless hero is about to take on a powered one in a suit of armor. What an amazing plan Batman has developed.

I honestly wonder how this is going to turn out. Certainly not like every other time a non-powered hero busts out a suit of armor and gets completely and utterly asswrecked by whoever they're fighting.

No, this is Batmang, and he can beat anyburdy!

>Certainly not like every other time a non-powered hero busts out a suit of armor and gets completely and utterly asswrecked by whoever they're fighting.
yeah Tony Stark and Dr Doom get their ass handed to them on the regular

confirming that the hammer of justice is indeed unisex

Now we know you're just making shit up.

The one who acts most like an ass is Batman, and that is irrefutable.

>The one who acts most like an ass is Batman, and that is irrefutable.
Hardly. He's the only sensible superhero.

Nu-uh! Superman's the one always getting himself hooped up to some new shit and goes crazy.

Superman has a drug problem.

Miller pls

Are you fucking me? Don't tell me that single punch took her out.

Miller doesn't want him to be a superhero, wants him to be a vigilante like Punisher.

When they design a suit specifically to take on one person, they certainly do.

Machines break. They always break. This is comicbook tradition.

I don't remember, is this story canon or not?

>Batman/Superman #1: Cross World

Batman didn't wanted to fight him.

>Batman: The Dark Knight #5

Batman was high as a kike.

>Justice league #1-6 somewhere here

Batman didn't wanted to fight him.

You can count those times.

>When they design a suit specifically to take on one person, they certainly do.
He didn't design a suit to specifically take on one person.

But then you have Hulkbuster and Doom's God-beating armor which didn't break.

Superman didn't want to fight or was high as a kike in 90% of their "battles". So?

He's surrounded by enablers.

If Batman were really his friend, he's keep him away from all of his crackhead buttbuddies in Arkham.

It's all Batman's fault for being a bad friend.

>Are you fucking me? Don't tell me that single punch took her out.
It didn't, it was just the first punch. Here's the next page.

Hulkbuster is one of the biggest jobbers in all of comics

that's retarded, if your knuckles are shattering you shouldn't be able to hit their vital organs

That one right there Was specifically designed to take on Thor, King Thor no less.

Thor beat it.

And as much as I love the Hulkbuster, I don't recall a single time that thing has ever beaten Hulk.

And Thor did in fact beat Doom's god-killer armor.

Oh, shit. I remember this story now. This fight was pure bullshit and the comic implied that Batman had the hots for Wonder Woman because she reminded him of his dead Asian girlfriend.

It was if the writer thought Batman was Wolverine.

Wonder Woman can take a beating from the same galaxy-level of threats than Superman, so single human punches wouldnt really do anything. Batman needs some magic trinket or special space laser gun or something to beat Wonder Woman, since her weaknesses arent as obvious as just some glowing green rock.

Well, Batman can't keep following Superman everywhere to make sure or tell bad people to stop going after Superman when Superman himself seeks around problem. Superman has to pull himself together and decided once and for all that he wants to keep himself clean.

But every time things seems to be going great Superman finds himself with a new designer drug and goes loco.

>Wonder Woman can take a beating from the same galaxy-level of threats than Superman

Bullshit.

wonder woman is strong, but not as strong as a kryptonian woman. shes also tough, but nowhere near as tough as a kryptonian. i mean, she still has to deflect bullets with her gauntlets. bullets which superman can deflect with his eyeballs

I'm pretty sure new52 WW is stronger than new52 Supes. And almost on a save level as pre-new52 one.

shes not. unless you mean after that dcyou debacle that ruined literally everything and threw everything out the window

That's because she's a demigod and daughter of Zeus to boot.

But even then she was wrecked by Doomsday in SM/WW while Superman fucking ripped Doomsday in half.

Well yeah, she lacks many of the abilities Superman has, but when it comes to super-strength and able to withstand damage, not too far off from Superman. Meaning she can fend off Mongul for a while without just immediatly turning into chunky salsa by his punches. But obviously she cant punch reality or survive crashing through a planet.

Psh, it's silver age stuff, there's no rules.
thats not from new 52
it's hippolyta, not wonder woman, she's neither a demigod or a daughter of zeus in the picture you're arguing against

>her weaknesses arent as obvious
Tie her arms together and she loses her powers. I thought everyone knew that?

>it's hippolyta, not wonder woman, she's neither a demigod or a daughter of zeus in the picture you're arguing against

In the Superman/Wonder Woman book written by Charles Soule Nu52 Wonder Woman, who's Zeus's baby girl, was completely wrecked by Doomsday.
Then at the start of the Doomed cross-overs that hit the Superman related books Nu52 Superman killed Doomsday by ripping his body in half.

soft-retconned

This is from years before that you dumb shit.

Batman Confidential was published after the Infinite Crisis massive retcon where DC decided to bring the silver age elements back.

So while that story tells us about how Batman met and fought the Justice League of America during their proto-years, which happened in the silver age, it does so with modern sensibilities and it's canon to the post-Infinite Crisis continuity.

Why doesn't Wonder Woman just rape the Batman

I think a little of column A, a little of column B.

I honestly think they'd be too embarassed to do it these days in the manner depicted. Though Azarello's run was interesting in that it actually did play with the bracers lowering her power...but in the end, just prevented her from going Super Saiyan, rather than being entirely powerless.

he didnt hit her vital organs he hit her solar plexus which knocks the wind out of you

I do. I seriously do.

That wouldn't bother WW at all
That's like her whole thing

>there are people right now who genuinely enjoy Synder's Batman

Autism

I am glad Snyder wrote an issue to just piss off power level fags

Wasn't this the story where the league jobbed to Batman on purpose and put a tracker on him?

Why doesn't Batman use an nth metal suit, make Wonder Woman inhale nth metal gas, and inject her with liquid nth metal?

That sounds like it would/could deal with a lot more people than just wonder woman.

That looks creepy and rapey. A guy in a gimp suit knocking a woman with poisonous gas and injecting her with a weird concoction.

Chloroform don't knock people out.
And it'd be especially useless on Wondie.