>casting an attractive person as a social outcast

Why does Hollywood keep doing this?

>attractive people can't be hated on by their peers

Get out.

tbqh she's probably just a slut
slut reputation that early can mess up your social standing

Because nobody wants to be subjected to looking at an ugo for 2 hours

Because it happens.
I've hung out with attractive social outcasts who were even better looking than many of the popular kids.

Isn't she a virgin?

>attractive

ew gross

This, some dumb thot at work was crying to me the other day that she doesn't have any friends because people think she's a slut

at least she has guy friends

She wants the D m8

It happens in real life dude

wrong

lmao are you a mormon or something? i've literally never heard someone getting bullied for having a slut reputation, but quite the opposite

if you're an unconventionally attractive girl you get bullied by conventionally attractive girls until boys go through puberty and discover that they wanna fuck you

>thots having guy "friends"

I know

>HATE CLOWN
what did they mean by this?

(also the fact that any average looking girl gets the full attention of loser teens just for talking to them)

lmao that girl is like a 5/10, damn, what ghetto schools did you guys go?

""""""""""""""""""attractive""""""""""""""""""

I know right? girls are so disgusting we should suck each others cocks.

'Yawn'

>HATE CLOWN

It's hollywood dude. Movies are for the eyes, things have to look a certain way. Doesn't necessarily have to reflect reality.

>cute girl sexually developes faster than other girls in middle school and gets bullied for it
you were home schooled?

This does happen irl, the girl is just sheltered and she's so attractive that other girls bring her down out of jealously. Once she realizes how attractive she is, she'll become a megaslut and have more friends than you can count.
Common among younger girls really

You are not supposed to relate to her as her being ugly. Like the other anons said, she's bullied specifically for being attractive, out of jealousy.
She doesn't represent girls that are bullied for being ugly.

DAMAGED

>sitting on a public toilet
Yuck.

Post her boobies

Why are you on Sup Forums roastie?

Not wrong. There are plenty of attractive kids that are socially retarded and don't fit in.

dont give the right obvious answer, we're here just for meaningless shitpost and sophia's cute pics

>casting women as social outcasts

>her dad molests her
>her bully is also being molested
>her bully has money and therefore friends
>her bully takes it out on her because they share a common bond

this can happen rarely, look at the losers she's hanging out with and her autistic clothes

>>her bully is also being molested
Is this from the book? I don't remember that from the movie. Sucks to hear they cut a lot of cool parts. Or I'm just dumb and didn't get it.

It can happen irl too and that's what plenty of people here will say - "i've seen roasties get bullied tho!". We all have.

But the holywood ratio is one uggo for every nine attractive outcasts and that's just bullshit.

kek
What is that from? They look like they are acting stupid on purpose.

you must be out of your mind, Shlomo

>dude you don't find this hideous looking child attractive you must be gay lmao

Get better taste.

who is she? She's a cute

is she too attractive for carrie or nah?

i want all the sophia haters to LEAVE

honey you have no clue what you're actually attracted to, you're so confused..you just need a good back rub.

I assume he's an outcast for dressing up in girl clothes, dude

Eh, she's like marginally above average. 7/10 would be a fair appraisal.

The guy in the middle is clearly interested in her

you just know she didn't really want to be there, she wanted deep down to suck Chad's cock right now in a party, but she doesn't know how to do it right now

Nah, she's loving the free attention.

who isn't interested in her? she's attractive

why does she look awkward then? like trying to look everywhere and forcing a smile?

that's a real funny image user
you're always so funny

Gingers

This.

i thought spacek was also attractive in her own right

Awkwardness is contagious. She thinks/knows she's too hot to be there doing that and doesn't know what to do or how to act. Same thing any attractive girl (or one that thinks she's attractive) would do around awkward guys if she's required to make a video.

she obviously doesn't hang out with those nerds, she's just there for the show or video, etc. go find the source on her, i guarantee you she has a chad bf.

reminder that cute autistic girls don't exist, and if they do they're dating chads.

>ywn be the toilet

>ginger

Moner>Lillis

Leave.

>3years before i can legaly fap to her

no dirty spics, please

Read the book you fucking morons

>we didnt get to see her using that toilet
fuck this movie

She wasn't in there to use the toilet.
She was writing shit about her bully and smoking a cigarette.

because you were a social outcast in school.

it was pretty common for known sluts to be shunned by the other girls, usually because they fucked the guys they like (but they'd never admit to that being the real reason).

One of my two female friends was a social outcast during high school. She had the body of a goddess, now she has 2 children and is fat as fuck kek, also the children have no dad.

Anyway, she was kissed by a guy in her classroom. He also told her to sleep with him and record it, otherwise he will tell her friend that she sleep with her friend's boyfriend. My friend obviously ignored the blackmail, and he and his friends caused a break up in my friend's girl friendship circle. Then everyone started calling her a slut and treating her like shit. No female got close to her, and all males openly attempted to have sex with her and called her a whore and shit.

So she was alone and tried to cut herself once. There, an attractive social outcast.

I'm glad I fucked her before she got kids anyway. She was so pretty, now she is just a good friend.

she's only hanging out with these betas because it makes her feel important, probably sucks a different guy off every week

cuties

>Thot
Yep I'm officially surrounded by underage faggots talking in niggerspeak.

I think you are the one confused here, "she" could pass for any gender.

less talk and more sophia plz

getting this mad over a hour old post, sounds like a grandpa issue

Ok

i get it dude, i understand what you're doing and I do it too, it's a way to get losers on this board to question their standards until nothing is good enough, it's a good way of fucking with people.

this. closeted shut in until about late high school when I hit full puberty and got good looks. I still do weird shit but due to being attractive everyone sees it as "quirky" or "different"

>dirty

sophia is probably being diddled by her stepdad

Don't project your own insecurities onto Sophia.

>probably

But I have so many insecurities. I need to project them somewhere.

Not onto Sophia please.

Basso> Sophia

Is this the Ouija girl? She was a literal goddess. 10/10 body

ITT
>she
They're going to reveal soon it was a little dude with early HRT all along.
It's all part of the "normalization of degeneracy plan".

Take your disgusting fetish elsewhere, degenerate.

Go to bed, gramps.

basso/sophia/Lulu

don't be a degenerate

Not in the book

This thread needs more Sophia.

Even if she was isn't part of the point of the movie is that she has the reputation of a slut? If you have the reputation as a slut then not actually being a slut won't help you be popular.

>literal prepubescent boy

barb was a hottie. steve should have chosen her.

She's ugly though, bad example. Even that "loser" in the middle looks more attractive than her, no homo.

is he pointing to his dick?