Arrow is back, boys

Arrow is back, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereportertimes.com/entertainment/arrow-season-5-episode-10/
streamable.com/g2om
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who even gives a fuck about Arrow as long as Shitty Ass Felicity is still around?

People like you are more annoying than the actual character is at this point. Do you even watch the show?

Of course not

Why in the name of all fuck would anybody with two brain cells watch a show with Felicity?

Its still shit.

Last nights episode was actually better than mediocre

It was fantastic

Grow up you stupid fucking kid.

Why did they turn Sara into a full time lesbian?

Bisexual literally means she's gay part time.

CHOO CHOO

Why are you here then?

You people are pure fucking cancer. Please kill yourself, it's the only good thing you'll ever do for the world.

Yes, I'm sorry I enjoy a show you irrationally hate. How dare I?

Not gonna lie that Black Canary twist on Arrow may be the best one they've done since Wells over on Flash. Better even.

>tfw Arrow is currently better than Flash

It actually seems like they listened to the fans this time cause every problem S3 and S4 had is practically non-existent especially if that was actually Laurel, probably going to be a vision or something but if second best girl is back they've truly redeemed themselves

I kept thinking the twist was going to be Tommy, then WHAM

#
It can't be Black Siren, she knew where the base was and how to get in.

I personally think Prometheus is Tommy, resurrected by Flashpoint, and he threw Laurel into a Lazarus Pit to fuck with Ollie.

I want muh based Speedy back on the team.

She's come back on the team "as a one time thing" three times in 9 episodes.

have you seen Legends of Tomorrow? is right. they turned Sarah into a lesbian who literally has to get with the hottest of chicks who out of nowhere are into girls.
I cannot remember a male that she has wanted to be with with the exception of Oliver.. and even then it was very shortlived

felicity's fine when the show doesn't revolve around her

>watching cuck shows written by literal tumblr landwhales

Snart

She kissed Captain Cold before he died.

Felicity's fine when she's not written by Guggenfuck.

>Sara went full lesbo to fight her grief from Snart's death
I'll take it.

I started watching Arrow again just for the alien invasion crossover. Haven't watched since season 2 ended.

Why is Oliver's crew so large now? He added like 4 new members. I thought his thing was about not trusting anyone.

well clearly I need to open my eyes more. I stand corrected

She hasn't fucked any girls since the first episode of season 2. Get over it

>Why is Batman's crew so large now? He added like 4 new members. I thought his thing was about not trusting anyone.

I also want her to be the star of the show.

Because Felicity figured he was going to get himself killed and that he needed a morality pet to pull him back from the ledge after Laurel died. Wild Dog is basically his version of Jason Todd.

Throwing a dumb analogy for a shit character doesn't prove anything.

Get a load of this retard.

And in the crossover, while they were in their dream-world she told Laurel that Ray was hot.

I still maintain that Felicity and Ray were perfect together until Guggenfuck forced Olicity down our throats.

Ok? Good for you, i guess?

>Arrowfags angry they can never escape ollicity

Do you people think you sound cool or something?

>using internet your parents pay for to sit around in threads getting on faggot soapboxes about what shows you hate.

Guys, guys. Have we considered the possibility...that Laurel is Prometheus?

>acting as if most people here aren't depressive misanthropes that just want to keep reminding you of shit you'll never escape like ollicity.

>go to any official source related to thing you're defending
>bunches of angry women, angry that ollicity isn't front and center
>thinking you'll ever get away from it
>you

I want her feet to have their own show

>waifu-ing a flaming whore this much

Anyone else find the flashback from last night a little discomfiting? I mean, damn. I'd completely forgotten how disturbingly comfortable Ollie was with killing people before Tommy died.

He was never that violent.

Not him but I have no idea what you're trying to say right now.

>dat double dat

>dat double tap

Marry, kill, fuck
In that order.

Agreed.

I hate that the crossover made me watch this last week, but I had a massive boner for Speedy throughout the show.

Fuck, Marry, Kill again

>Already kills a guy with an arrow in the chest
>Shoots another one into him just in case
kek. Ollie is a sick motherfucker

Fuck,kill,marry desu

>>How you dare having a different opinion than me.

Doesn't matter who you kill, they will come back.

>Tolerating a character so shitty she literally ruined an entire season

baka

The show went downhill with the departure of Roy "our boy" Harper.

Characters are just the mediums of the writers.A character can be salvaged (like Laurel),it's all in the writing.

Triggered much? Someone's a little sensitive and needs to only here opinions he agrees with. All you need is a bullshit gender identity and you're an SJW. Fucking kids.

Whatever. Don't like it? Don't watch it. Go do something productive with your life.

>back
even at its peak, it was aggressively mediocre

I can't even tell you how many dropped plots season two had

Arrow is best CW cape show right now. Without question.

He snapped a dude's neck for selling drugs to Thea.

Nailed it.

lol the Lance sisters are all glamorous with their beautiful hair and perfect makeup, and speedy looks like a homeless drug addict

>Oliver murdered Felicity's boyfriend
>Laurel is back

GA/BC still possible?

It's all but a done deal at this point. They specifically wrote the crossover episode to unambiguously put Laurel as his dream.

I don't even think Guggenheim is in charge of writing anymore, I think they moved him to Legends and let him keep the title to save face.

So tell me guys. I stopped halfway through season 4. Why? Because felicity made it shit. Has it picked up again or should I stay away?
I also dropped legends of tomorrow right before the season finale. How is it doing?

Pretty awesome so far. Its picked up. Felicity character did a major 360

That dream had him seeing Felicity and remembering their relationship which helped him decide to leave Laurel for the real world
Hell Laurel's death had her telling him that Felicity was better

Yeah, but reality sucked. That's the point.

He had everything but he chose to go on because of his duty, not because he missed that blonde harpy.

It's like Seasons 3 and 4 never happened. Everything's been retconned.

Well apparently he didn't miss that other blonde harpy enough to stay

>wanting to stay on the boat
Holly, plz go

She actually ruined two seasons
t. Retard that thought the showrunners would learn from the mistakes of season 3 and eventually dropped it partway through 4 when it was obvious they didn't.

>Ass Felicity
Her ass is fine :-)

That flashback scene was great. Can't wait for more s1 flashbacks next season.

I'd get speedy with her if you know what I mean.

And Laurel. I hope she's real, not some sort of hallucination.

>i done with this shit Ollie!
>but dude aliens lmao
>but dude Prometheus knows everything about us so fuck it lmao

Hahahahaha
I can't believe Sup Forumsmblr became such huge cucks that they still watch this trash. You all don't just bend over and take it in the ass, you do a little booty shake too.

She's real, he talks about her in the preview for the next episode.

Looking for the video, but supposedly:

Talia is ready for a comeback
High certainty of Taila being a reason behind Laurel resurrection
Oliver doesn’t trust Laurel much
An alliance is coming to the end – Most probably of Oliver and Laurel

thereportertimes.com/entertainment/arrow-season-5-episode-10/

But yeah, she's definitely alive.

I don't care. I just want more Speedy.

I think like 45% of my CW screengrabs are Thea.

>An alliance is coming to the end – Most probably of Oliver and Laurel
They're gonna fuck first though, right?

Isn't that her E2 Doppelganger?

It's a neat idea but it's too creative for a CW show.

Yeah, definitely. If Talia did throw her in a Lazarus Pit, then her personality might be changed and bringing her closer to the Dinah she's supposed to be.

So far people that come out of the pit tend to be more uncontrollably stabby. Might be remembering this wrong but I don't remember BC normally being a ball of uncontrolled rage.

It annoys me that I can't find the promo for episode 10 anywhere.

It's on the stupid CW app, I've seen it, but for whatever fucking reason they're being stupid.

This?

streamable.com/g2om

Yup. Bless you magic user.

Bump

Woman reporter is totally Prometheus, right?

Clayborn's son just seems like a red herring.

that's the point.

Yeah idk about that. Everyone seems to forget Oliver's Season 2 hallway fight scene where he pulled a Daredevil before it was cool and killed like 30 people.

>Season 2
goofed.

Meant S1