Do we have any concrete reasons for why the mainstream media is so anti-Trump?

Do we have any concrete reasons for why the mainstream media is so anti-Trump?

It's obvious to anyone that they're working 24/7 to try and make Trump seem like an evil nazi, even when he's fighting Hillary very well in the polls. But what's their goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews own the media

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

But Donald Trump has a Jewish immediate family.

Anything to swing more votes for Clinton.

It's very obvious in the wikileaks most of the media is controlled.

Calling Trump racist and hitler has worked so they just keep going with

Whatever they are told to do

Yet you have countless, literal zionists like Ben Shapiro and Billy Crystal as well a zionist sympathizer neocons like low energy Jeb and the entirety of Fox News backing out of supporting Trump. It's very complicated.

Because Clinton is more powerful in media.

Because Trump does some blatantly stupid things which looks like bashing when it's objective reporting. Things like saying he would bomb Syria, put boots on the ground, annex it and take its oil.

First post best post, again.

Jews own the media. Trump's immigration policies benefit white people, so the Jews want to stop him. Simple.

Trump has ten times the net worth of the Clintons and fifty times the corporate relations.

They want to get the Wesley Clarke Seven back on track.

>But what's their goal?
elect the democrat and generate add revenue

Except the lower socio-economic levels of the US are mostly the shitty minorities like niggers and Hispanics.

Clinton = Goldman Sachs = Federal Reserve = The NWO/Illuminati/globalists, whatever you want to call them.

Trump is basically a petty noble trying to steal their spotlight, and they're pissed about it.

Trump would dramatically slash corporate taxes and eliminate the inheritance tax. The Jews would suffer massive losses from taxes under the Democrats

No, if you have enough money you can pay someone to find you all the loopholes. It's only the middle, upper middle, and working class that ever pays taxes.

>implying top corporations and top Democrats don't cooperate to suck each-other's dicks and eliminate their competition

Look into how we basically nationalized Goldman Sachs and General Electric as part of Obama's """""""stimulus bills""""""" - nationalized it for the elites, anyway.

Also, Trump's plan to raise tarrifs would hurt the global megacompanies who make huge profits from Chink and Poo slave shops. Hillary, ironically, supports free trade as part of "muh open borders" horseshit.

Cool, but Trump isn't a Bilderberg member.

Also, Hillary has connections with multiple foreign governments; such as the Saudis who gave her 25 million dollars and a mole named Huma Abedin. She also got millions of dollars from Goldman Sachs for "inspirational speeches". Coincidentally, she opposed the Keystone Pipeline; until a Canadian oil company paid her 10 million dollars for a "speech"; after which, she changed her position to supporting Keystone.
(key: to decode Clinton language, replace "speech" with "bribe")

You must be new here

For starters Hillary has Super Pacs with many media companies. If you don't know what those are, look it up. Secondly special interest groups that have claws in Hillary use those to also leverage the media for personal gain(Tax breaks, access to build shit, whatever).

I'm sure a million other people will fill you in on others.

fpbp

Honestly its one of the few things that give me faith in this world.

With trump. His popularity and support are real evidence that people can't just be meme'd by the media and brainwashed at the flip of an on air switch.

Its meaningful. At least it is to me.

T. person with the thinnest of faith in anything anymore.

He has no political power, he's a private citizen with money, (((they))) can't pay him to control the world the way (((they))) want it controlled.
She's a career politician that plays by (((their))) rules and gets paid handsomely for it.

Most people in the media are educated professionals--a demographic Trump does especially poorly with. It's like when Al Franken pointed out that most people in the media are pro-gay-rights, because most people in the media know a gay person.

Have a look at this friend:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4

I like Trump too but Kirino is shit fuck you OP

Stop asking difficult questions, user. If Sup Forumstards say it is an arbitrary chosen ethnic group bogeyman, it is an arbitrary chosen ethnic group bogeyman.

Because the mainstream media is an arm of the zionist globalists. The goal in all aspects is to erode values, society, culture or anything that would be a coherent resistance to their eventual amalgamation of nations which they'll rule over absolutely.

Obviously a nationalistic candidate sets this back while a progressive candidate accelerates it.

>concrete
There of course isn't anything 'concrete' and any individual example could be explained away as coincidence as it always is. Only considering widely accepted factual information as the only factual information is certainly following the herd.

Once you realize the motive, the rest seems to eerily fall into place. Television, Hollywood, political pandering and policy. All the forces at work become apparent.

Money>relations

And I don't automatically have to support all agnostics because they have a viewpoint like mine.

its because he's obviously a fucking moron.

They're jewish but not (((jewish)))

>anti-semitic jews don't exist

Fox isn't anti-Trump.

Because he's a moron and so are his followers.

Mostly is now. Murdoch pushed Roger Ailes out. Now Murdoch Jr is running it and he's a big Hillary supporter. There are only a few Trump supporters left on Fox.

>Mostly is now.
How so?

>can use all of the jews trick that he learned against them
i expect you to know this user

t. Goytschland

Kuroneko best girl in that anime, not close.

I WANT TO FUCK HER HNNNNGHH

Kusoneko a literally shit. Kiririn a best girl and miracle of the universe.

(((they))) can't control the Don.

I respectfully disagree.

This is exactly why and no one acknowledges it. Seem pretty fishy to me when every major news outlet shills the exact same messages.

>Do we have any concrete reasons for why the mainstream media is so anti-Trump?

He's in the pocket of no one but himself
It's been forever since we had a presidential candidate who wasn't in the pocket of Big Everything (Ross Perot was the last one but he was third party JFK was the last main party one not in the pocket of Big Everything but he was in the pocket of the Mafia)

This is why Trump is hated because he doesn't owe any favors to big banks or big ag or big oil or big defense so he can't be browbeaten into signing legislation that they want passed

>But what's their goal?

A Trump loss obviously so that corporate puppet Hillary can continue to conduct business as usual

explain how this is wrong

Make lolibutts real!

Don't engage the obvious CTR shills