What exactly has Obama done for the US? In his 8 years as president...

What exactly has Obama done for the US? In his 8 years as president, name me one thing he's done other than be the first black president. Genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kiAq6dneLgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He gave me a lot of money.

t. insurance companies

"I can't afford insurance"
Post Obamacare:
"I can't afford insurance and holy fuck now I'm getting fined for not having it"

He's taken credit for the military for using drones.

What has he done for the economy? How about race relations? Unemployment? Taxes?

Brosama beenLaden yo

That was Seal Team 6, I don't get why people credit him for that

He fucked up the health care system better than any one president has.

Clearly the race relations have gotten worse under his presidency. Not enough people mention his lack of action.

THANK YOU

Played hole 8 on par

Absolutely Nothing.

First president to kill a US citizen with a drone.

Oh there he is how cute one of Hillary's Hench men she called in to attack a fellow American until Donald Trump stopped it.

youtu.be/kiAq6dneLgI

Led the country out of biggest financial crisis of our lifetime

despite opposition from his base, continued droning

First president to authorize the detainment of US citizens suspected of terrorism without a trial.

He pushed for diversity in white neighbourhoods

Sarcasm aside, I think that's absolutely a positive.

Put some patchwork over the healthcare system. Why the fuck didn't he just do public option?
I'll give him some credit if he closes Guantanamo Bay before leaving office. Otherwise he's been largely useless.

False
FDR still holds the record

He took a stagnant racial divide and pried it apart like like your moms legs. He doubled the national debt and works tirelessly backing every trade deal that depreciates national sovereignty. He has done more for the United Confederate States of America than any president in history. Hillary will finish the job. See you in the Civil War of 2017.

inb4 leaf Obama-dicksucker

Why anyone doesn't see Obamacare as anything but this is beyond me.

Told business owners "You didn't build that"

Recently called Americans lazy in Laos.

Basically hates America, went on a world tour to apologize on America's behalf.

Blamed police for doing their job.

Called Treyvon his son.

Invited Muslim clock boy to the White House.

Thank god someone said it op. Everyone else on Sup Forums loves Obama. So brave, so very very brave.