Did Tom Cruise write his own IMDB bio?

Did Tom Cruise write his own IMDB bio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8Q2MgdMskQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GX8EU9MeyJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even like him much, but holy shit. His bio is really amazing. He was dyslectic nothing. His journey to the top, and becoming most iconic actor of last 30 years is impressive. Even if You hate him, or his scientology stuff, he really deserves respect.

go to bed Tom.

He's a chad AKA he has a free pass to hollywood.

David Miscavige did it for him

He even does his own stunts. Truly the chad actor

t. Tom Cruise

someone make chad vs virgin, with chat tom cruise, but chad and manlet

>He's a chad
errr, Tom's only 5'7" and runs away from his gay thoughts in almost every movie...

>chad
>omega manlet who has to wear moonboots

???

t. Xenu

just because you saw LI E in the background?

scientologists did
I'm not joking

people forget, tom is basically the 2nd most important living person in that cult

Maybe. There are a few c-listers that I know for sure wrote their own.

Such as?

Me

>an omega who fucked nicole kidman in her prime and penelope cruz
nice try rebbito

On that episode of Joe Rogan's podcast Leah Remini said keeping him happy is THE #1 PRIORITY of Scientology right now. Pretty bizarre

Fucking kek. What are some more examples of this?

Tom Cruise is not a scientologist.
Tom Cruise is a jewish zionist spy scum.

Redpill time.

If you're a chad like Tom, it doesn't matter how tall you are. Look at the women he's been with, even lankets like Nicole Kidman couldn't resist him.

He only takes roles that put him and his religion in a great light too, Louis Theroux talked about this. He has to be the always good always winning saviour of the world in every movie. He is basically the marketing face of Scientology cause everyone who gets in wants to be the next big Tom Cruise.

>IMDb Mini Biography By: Tom McDonough

yes... McDonough... thatll work

done

t. SP

tfw thetan free

>5'7
>chad

he got away with it because he could meme to be a teenager when he was 20+

>Did Tom Cruise write his own IMDB bio?

Of course he didn't, some church of cruisology member did.

>cruisology

Delete this

True.

He's very Chad.

>How squat and compressed the chad is
>How the text conforms to the height of the character
Nice, adds an extra layer of humour.

I hear he's 10 inches at least

are mental issues and/or a history of being abused required to become a scientologist?

ye that was intentional, also added that small 'mole' he has on cheek

>can run faster than you
Holy kek.

can't understand meme, so explaining.
was reffering to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=U8Q2MgdMskQ
He is known for running... in ... every... single... movie

He's a major figure in a religious cult that has enormous legal power. That's all you need to know.

I never get tired of watching this micro manlet walk down the steps

but why

dunno, but nearly every movie has him running and a scene where he shows naked chest. noticed this? no matter how, either as hero waking up, or just having to dive/swim, almost always there is his chest.

That bio was almost definitely written by some autistic sea org guy with a Tom Cruise fetish.

Every time some story arises of this mini-menace physically abusing anyone, I can't help but laugh hysterically and wonder how the fuck. I bet even his wife could hurl him out of a window with ease.

All of his celebrity girlfriends are beards, Tom is as queer as a three dollar bill

Based Mapother IV

>sea org guy with a Tom Cruise fetish.
So, any one of them. What's funny about this recent scienlology fallout is that Leah Remni didn't decide to defect until she tried to write a report on Tom Cruise and was punished for it.

it's so bizarre that people used to let him beat them up and they were scared of him

>55 years old

How?

youtube.com/watch?v=GX8EU9MeyJw

Good genes, hair dye, and the best plastic surgery money can buy.

He was so alpha that women were trying to turn him straight. What have you done with your shit life again?

Tom pls

Significant plastic surgery

well if he looked like that at 30 (a lot of people start to look like complete shit at 30), good genes and a good diet/exercise regime means he could naturally look that good at 55.

i'm 23 and i legit look a couple of years older than him here.

I'm decent looking, 7/10, don't particularly look that old for my age.

TheChamCham

We are all living in his Vanilla Sky. Remember how Kurt Russell thought he was a real person? That's why him of all people is the protagonist in Vanilla Sky.