Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not wrong tho. KIKE PUNKS FUCK OFF.

Jews are parasites. Healthy organisms should expel parasites.

(((Woodruff)))

Is this an old article or are they still flailing against their ill-defined "alt-right" boogeyman?

Nope... It's dated September 9.

I notice this site has become nothing more than discussing leftist news and media and semi-ironic-but-almost-serious criticism against pol

this isnt pol discussing political topics anymore.
absolute turn off.

I only visit sporadically anyway but I feel like this isnt worth staying for

That's basically how I feel.

>Semites trying to play the race card

and they think it'll work like every single other attempt.

>(((Alt-Right Leaders)))

So just kikes saying they hate kikes.

>anymore

This is what /new was like. Fuck off if you don't like it

I have friends that are Jews. I'm a "Young Republican". Have minority friends and don't care about gays. I'm just sick of PC culture, taxes, and funding the people who don't give a fuck... And also sick of violent cultures getting a pass to not seem racist.

Why is it always this crooked faced cunt?

>t.cuckservative

>reverse google image this
>guy is from tHe national policy institute

>NPI is an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world. It was founded in 2005 by William Regnery and Samuel T. Francis, in conjunction with Louis R. Andrews.

no wonder he's a target

I am too a racist

there's nothing wrong with jews
nothing wrong with lying either
life has it ups and downs
people who are truly smart enjoy the journey

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY HUSBANDO, YOU FILTHY FUCKING YID!?

>alt right
>leaders

I hate spics and blacks too.

>not knowing who richard spencer is

get out newfag

>alt right
>leaders

>alt right
>group

>implying the alt right is a homogeneous organization and not a collection of ideas and people who are unified solely in contempt for Cultural Marxism and its globalist, anti-white agenda

>alt-right leaders

This is like when he media was talking about 'the hacking group Anonymous'and any of its 'higher ups' or 'leaders'. There's no such fucking thing.

The alt-right is just mad rabble of kekists.

what is altleppo right?

where can i sign up to be a leader in the alt-right? Occupy died without direction, time to learn from their mistakes.

Look out for something big on monday.

Better than being an idiot and think you are better than someone with no merit. We live in a society where you earn your keep, not defend it.

As a burger jew I wholeheartedly support donald in his quest to make america white again, and have donated many of my secret shekels from gringotts to the cause.

>alt-right leaders
>leaders
We don't have no leader

Couldn't have said it better

>waaah how DARE you criticize bias in the news, CIS scum? That's it, I'm LEAVING this board, I'm literally shaking!

Bye-bye tiny-dicked cuckold.

My sekwit clubhouse

next you're gonna tell me to go back to another webpage because i offend your narrow focus on alt-right wingers.

This. Pic related is the closest thing to a 'leader', and I don't even know that word is accurate.

www .fagbook . com/betsy.woodruff.3?fref=ts

Her chin is so fucking long, omfg.

Who is this guy? Are people the left don't like now "alt-right leaders"?

>Alex "jew wife and jew executive producer" Jones
>alt-right

lolno, and his over-the-top conspiracies that never come true are enough to take anything he says as nothing but entertainment.

Richard Spencer, and (((Yes)))

Mate we have been starved of happenings for a long time now

We still have political philosophy threads, but we couldn't possibly fill up the entire board with them
The catalog allows for 200 threads to be open at any given time, many of them will be news, some of them memes, and some of them more serious discussion.

When there's a happening is when the board gets really fired up

He's this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

the wall grows with every shitty Mexican post like this.

Trump also knows many jews, and the focus isn't killing the jews, it's getting Soros and his legion of Moloch klannies. Jews like Soros made all jews look bad, which, ya know it ain't hard at the least, but he needs to be dealt with.

The alt-right doesn't exist, it's a name (((They))) made up to be able to single anyone who against they want. It's just like the hippies, too bad Sup Forums didn't combat it, because now they'll defeat us, just like they did to the hippies.

>Trump also knows many jews,

So? Trump isn't alt-right no matter how hard Hillary and her (((handlers))) want to push that meme. The point of the alt-right is to have an echo-free white ethnonationalist movement, for the echobergs already have one and nobody but Palifags complain about it.

Idk user "teutonic death cult" starts making a lot of sense post refugee crisis

No you're just an uninformed retard and you should stop posting.

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Alt-right has leaders?

>mexicunt brings up Alex Jones as a jew sympathizer
>Trump is too
>He is not now let me shift the goal post

6 feet higher

>being uninformed means you're not allowed to engage in discussion about topic to gain information

Literally a liberal.

>alt-right

is that an indie bookstore?

milo please go. you might fool the media with your shit but not us

The alt-right is organized enough to have leaders? Who are these leaders?

Figureheads and attention seekers maybe, but actual structure does not exit. Being a "leader" in the alt-right just means you publish and network enough to have presence and a following. Its like being a leader of the protestant church.

lurk moar instead of typing out your dumb bullshit, newfag

howabout i keep posting to piss your leaf ass off, cunt.

The closest thing to actual leaders would be Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor, maybe Milo and Anglin as well as a stretch. Most people with any real presence are just authors or talking heads.

Well lets take a look
>Woodruff
Well that solves that.

Alt right has absolutely no organization or leaders. This is bullshit.

Sup Forums finally outed as the sexist, racist, homophobic, antisemitic, misogynistic alt-right stronghold that it is. This board will NEVER recover from this complete and total ass destruction. They have you losers completely pegged and when Hillary wins in November we're shutting this place down for good.

>Sup Forums finally outed as the sexist, racist, homophobic, antisemitic, misogynistic alt-right stronghold that it is.

yeah dude we were trying very hard to hide it. we finally made a mistake and it's revealed for the world to see

>They are loving the attention
>Watch how I give them more

These people are fucking retarded. Breitbart and Trump didn't give rise to the 'alt-right' anyway because it doesn't exist. It's just a cuck way of calling someone a buzzword without it being called out for exactly what it is, a cliche. The only people who use it are leftists.

>They have you losers completely pegged and when Hillary wins in November we're shutting this place down for good.

this is a face of a person who feels like a winner right here.

>libfags still using canadian proxies to try and make people think the alt-right even exists
yawn
there is no alt-right
there is no "leaders of the alt-right"
because these people are made up by mentally-Illary

Well, I can't speak for others, but I certainly am racist and I hate yids as well.

Well, they are leaders in their own mind. But people take the internet too seriously. There is no altright clubhouse in the woods.

They could be useful idiots though, as scapegoats.

Power seeking hacks.

Breitbart is the most hardcore Israel shilling site I've ever seen, this narrative is easily defeated.

Who is this alt right?

I think it means 'leading figures'.

i agree with him all races could get along and world peace would be possible without jews. They make the world a worse place for everyone including themselves because they simply cant shut up and enjoy life.

Communism
Feminism
wars for profit
petrodollar
race mixing
one world government
lawers
bankers
media

jews are the cancer and they only excuse they have it muh holocaust well guess what it happened for a reason its not the rest of the world its the jews. They can destroy the white race they can breed everyone in the world to be brown but at the end of they day they remain and so do the problems they cause.

Wrong. Occupy had leaders, one of which was working for the Feds. It was there idea to start occupy.

No need to be such a Dick, Spencer.

>says hans while his wife is fucked by 15 arabs in the background

I think he was the one who came up with the term at AmRen or something, so it is associated with him. Honestly anything is better than having Milo as our poster boy.

This is a fucking embarrassment, I knew since day ONE of this fucking shit this would happen. Sup Forums hasn't even been brought up, we're not even the source of the alt-right, to them the alt-right seems to be a tiny group of faggots no one knows about.

>We aren't racist, we just hate jews
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT, YOU JUST DON'T COME OUT AND SAY THAT

IT'S OVER

SHUT IT DOWN

THIS FAGGOT IS NOT PART OF THE ALT-RIGHT, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SMART PEOPLE SPEAK FOR US? YOU DONT JUST COME OUT AND SAY THAT SHIT HEAD ON

JUST

its for the better actually.
as soon as you make it some kind of movement with a name and its getting mentioned in the MSM it gets popular and all the idiots flock to it to be part of something.

Fuck the alt-right. White separatism & antisemitism is a common theme. Was on Ramzpaul's twitter account there and that's all they talk about.