Have we seen her somewhere since the nu52 started?

Have we seen her somewhere since the nu52 started?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6wg4f_XAYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not unless she's been in that garnage nuLucifer. Everthing else is below the Endless' pay grade.

They can't use her unless Gaiman approves of her appearance

I highly doubt that's remotely true.

yes
When Lex becomes a god and stops all entropy in the universe you see her telling a guy who broke his neck that she is getting her first vacation ever

He'll throw fits of they do so they don't out of respect

Destiny is the only one Gaiman is ok with them using because he existed before Gaiman used him in Sandman
Hence why Destiny is even on the multiverse map Morrison did

Are the Endless multiversal singularities, or every universe has its own set?

Gaiman does not have a history of complaining about Endless appearances. He doesn't own the characters, and he accepts this. Not every comic creator is a bitch like Alan Moore.

That was before Nu52.

We know they will all die (except maybe Death) when the universe ends. However, that was written without taking the multiverse into account... so who knows.

The Endless take on multiple forms depending on how people perceive them, and can exist in multiple places and times at once. So while I don't think it's ever directly explained, I think the implication is that they exist in every universe at once.

Captain Atom.

Alan Moore isn't a bitch though.

Or he is with reason.

He signed the contracts for Watchmen with the understanding that when it went out of print he would gain the rights. He did this at a time when TPBs weren't even a thing. He also retained merch rights. Then DC started selling Comedian badges and didn't give him a penny because they were "promotional material" even though they are blatantly merchandise. Yes you can say that he shouldn't have signed the contracts etc, but DC shouldn't have screwed one of their star writers. I firmly believe that had he not been screwed over that Moore would have written much more for DC.

But Moore really isn't as grumpy as people make out. He's got a great sense of humour.

He basically said that if he was going to have a midlife crisis that he was going to go all out so he took up studying magic and decided to renounce all claim to money from his DC stuff.

But when he talks about it he jokes, knowing that its lots of money and that he slightly regrets it, but he said what he said and he's sticking by it. He gives his cut to the artists which I think is pretty fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6wg4f_XAYA

I'm not actually a big fan of Moore. I think when he's good he's amazing, but he's often kind of poor

No it wasn't. Read comics.

They are megaverse singularities. They exist in every multiverse at the same time.

Are you fucking with me? That storyline was a full year before Nu52. It was a consequence of the Blackest Night you moron.

I want her to meet Batman so bad. Dini's potential story were awesome.

That was a shitty issue. Sadly Johns is a huge retard that wasn't into vertigo so he went with that.

>when he's good he's amazing, but he's often kind of poor
Dear god, this.
Some if his stories are immortal and rightfully so.
But for the last 25 years at least, his creative well has been dry, but he keeps trying to pull something up.

I think the problem is that he is of a different time. The comics medium has changed a lot since Watchmen and V for Vendetta and I don't think he's properly acclimatised.

Morrison is another who when he's good he's amazing, but when he isn't he's fucking dogshit, but at least he's constantly trying to reinvent himself and catch that next wave. He tries to keep up with a changing medium and I just don't think Moore does.

The first Moore comic I read was Tom Strong, so I'll always have a certain fondness for the America's Best Comics line.

>He's got a great sense of humor.
It gave me a little smile when I saw that Alan Moore considered Harry Patridge's Saturday Morning Watchmen to be the best adaption of the original material he'd ever seen.

It makes me smile knowing he's seen it.

I know bitching about Johns is fun, but the fucker was a teenager when that comic was made.

No, and thank god for that.

So he's the Poe of comic books. I'll bet that would piss him off at least a little.

Oh no, remember the thing with the cats? They are constants of every reality.

actually he does own the characters and has control over them, he doesnt bitch like alan because he managed not to get fucked like alan

dude, the eleventh issue of providence just came out and he is at his fucking best in that series

So he could have them appear in Marvel, or in a manga, as themselves?

We'll never get the ghost's of Ralph and Sue Dibney teaming up with the Deadboy Detectives alongside Deadman to solve crimes while avoiding Death. :(