Superior Spider-Man 2.0

>Ock's mind transfer technology only works on Peter's and Ock's brainwaves (Slott makes this a big point when Ock can't put his mind inside the black guy to fuck Anna)
>Ock is in a clone body that will probably break down
>Slott confirmed anothe book will spin out of CC
>Jackal is pic-related
So it's pretty much guaranteed that Ock is going to take over Ben Reily's body

Fund it.

> Ben Reily's back
YES!
> He's the Jackal
NO!
> We could have Superior back
YES!
> Ben would be gone again
NO! FUCK! AAAAAGH!

You know it will happen, user.

It why he made him the villain.

I'm so conflicted. I wanted both back, but not like this. Not like this...

Kek, the ride never ends!

Fucking hell, anons were calling this shit months ago. This is just sad.

Guys, the Jackal put his mind inside of Peter's body and started calling himself Ben Reilly to trick Peter into helping him.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Kinda forgot about whichever Peter body that was.

This is such a steaming pile of shit.

Why is Marvel's motto "who gives a shit about long time readers?"

Because they have Disbey money and can do whatever they want. They don't even have to make comics that sell, Disney keeps them afloat and they can literally give the comics away (which Diamond counts as a sell and makes it seem like they are selling good).

Either way, Ock's getting a young Peter body.

Yup, been calling it since Otto joined up with him

>Kaine is dying
>there are already two people named "Spider-Man" running around

Otto is going to be the new Scarlet Spider. The butthurt on this board is going to be glorious.

We win, SpOckbros!

I wasn't crazy on Superior but the amount of people losing their fucking mind was the tops

Why not Iron Spider? I mean, it's a name for a Spider-Man with robot arms. It's RIGHT THERE.

They can piss more people off with Scarlet Spider so that's what they'll do.

Plus he'll technically be a clone and Scarlet Spider is the clone spidey monicker at this point.

Dan Slott did say that fans of Superior will love where Otto ends up at the end of Clone Conspiracy. This seem the most likely place. Especially since Otto knows Anna would never love him as himself, but in the body of Peter.

Oh god no!

Would Otto settle for anything less than being Spider-Man, though?

If he can masturbate with Peter's dick he can masturbate with Ben's dick just fine.

I´ll accept anything that brings back SpOck. His run is one of the best in recent Spiderman comics.

The real treat will be both Slott and Bendis agreeing to kill of Peter for their OC donutsteals, and then the two vying for which shit OC gets to be the "Real" and best Spiderman. Both will have an insane harem of women, powersets that just grow and grow into the absurd, crowds of people in every comic jerking off about how great they are, iconic characters tripping over eachother to get in quotes about how one or the other is that much better than them, or inspired them.

It will be the most petty shit that's ever happened from two of the most hack writers ever.

So if Spider-Gwen and Miles can kiss, can Spider-Gwen and Spider-Ock kiss too?

Wouldn't Ben lose his body too since he too is a clone?

Why would Otto body jump into another failing body, why doesn't he just go into Peter's body that's not failing?

>Mystery Jackel is the guy everyone expected him to be
Who it's nothing

fan theories are so dumb

Sup Forums, how mad would you be if Otto starts wearing the Kaine Scarlet Spider suit after Kaine dies?

What if Kaine dies without telling Aracely? She might run into Otto thinking it's Kaine and he might be mean to her

Wait, they finally revealed who Jackal is? Where the fuck is the story time