Was the Matilda movie actually about fascism?

was the Matilda movie actually about fascism?

do these idiots even know what fascism is? dont jews who actually had families killed by fascism feel offended

yes we do

I don't understand how any of that could be constructed as fascism. I believe in MAD but NK is not a country, it's a man. Are liberals really defending Kim nowadays?

Literally said nothing wrong

It was about child grooming.

Unironically, I've seen some defend the NK regime because we're first world imperialists oppressing third-world peasants. Anything to oppose Trump

what the fUCK happened?

She's right.
Are people so blanketed away from reality that they believe that the North Korean government is somehow the innocent party here?

I guess that's what happens when you get your news from satire shows that tell you that DRUMPF is literally Satan.

While those two comments aren't directly indicative of fascism per se, they are indirectly suggesting illiterate parroting of fascist WH talking points.

I'll presume Mara Wilson's a fascist until I see evidence otherwise.

Considering they literally wanted a Mommy version of the Kims, yes.

We need to attack North Korea so we can instil a central bank there. We also need their gold to be available to us in this central bank. So please, its about time.

That's been going on long before Trump, retard

and it was retarded then too, retard. Although really other presidents were content to kick the can down the road so you're not even right

literally
figuratively
objectively & subjectively

who?

>look him up
>diaspora baby, marxist at large.
>protected tweets
Figures it was a fucking pikey kikey trying to install communism for maximum gibs. Gas the gypsies.

these retards think anything to the right of chomsky is fascist
if trump was actually a fascist these people would be in a concentration camp, not running our universities and media

>MAD with NK

NK would need at lease 100 missiles for ONE to clear NATO/Russian airspace, they have 3 bombs ready tops, and their missiles have a less than stellar record on their own, never mind being shot down, NK isnt being attacked because of the headache toppling the regime would cause, not from any fear of their military capability.

Matilda is a movie about vengeance

who are these people?
also, check'em

>fascist White House
They can't even build a fucking fence lmao, how are they fascists, they can't legislate one thing they want

>Are liberals really defending Kim nowadays?

Defending communism and communistic ideals is hardwired into them now.

What did she say that was wrong? She didn't say we should nuke them just that Kim wants an enemy, which all dictators including Trump do.

Nobody intelligent wants to attack NK because that would mean the near instantaneous deaths of tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers and the total destruction of Seoul.

And that's with conventional weapons, before they developed nukes.

>illiterate
>still able to read and write
What did the liberal mean by this? Could it be possible that liberals throw words around without understanding their meaning? But I thought they had high verbal IQ and EQ

>ITT newfags don't know that she posts and lurks on Sup Forums

checked

Oh look, another illiterate.

user, in this context literate doesn't just mean being able to read, it means being well read. A well read person would know that.

Nobody ever said they were competent fascists, user.

What the fuck,? North Korea is an Orwellian hellhole and Matilda is absolutely right

>trying to push legislation by consent of elected representatives
Maybe I'm just not connecting the dots here, what exactly is fascist about using the mechanisms of a Constitutional Republic to enact your agenda?

oh baby a triple

Isnt North Korea underneath a form of fascism? Am I missing something here?

Or Because NK would heavily attack SK with other weapons. Not everything is down to MUH NUKES

Are you serious going to deny they're not fascists, user? Because if we can't agree on that then the discourse is over.

Was that guy's tweets always protected? I can't see his Tweet.

>jews who actually had families killed by fascism
So..........no one?

>Are you serious going to deny they're not fascists, user?
no i'm not

An armistice is not a peace treaty, you fucking imbecile cunt

It's a temporary suspension of hostilites based on said treaty, if said treaty expires the hostilities may be resumed aswell

This is also the reason ww2 technically hasn't ended, there's never been a peace treaty between Germany and the allied powers and Japan, Italy and Germany are mentioned as "enemy states" in the UN charta aswell still

FUck women should not be allowed access to the internet seriously

Well that and the fact that NK is being backed by China and attacking them basically means going to war with China.

Not him but yeah. You can deny that the Trump administration are fascist's

I'm specifically replying to someone talking about MAD

>Are liberals really defending Kim nowadays?

They can't hit the US with their rockets, but they can slip short range missiles into artillery barrages aimed as Seoul. The problem is that NK has a massive, interconnected cave system throughout it's mountains, and since Western intelligence has barely any assets in the regime, there's no way to know all the launch sites until after they've started firing. You couldn't get all of them; if a war broke out with NK, the US either blitzes NK with nukes and ends it pre-emptively, or else you accept that Seoul is going to get hit with nukes, and hundreds of thousands of South Koreans are going to die.

cant fool me satan

>FUck women should not be allowed access to public life seriously
Fixed.

user, that's not a defense of Kim. Just an insult against Trump. Learn the difference.

Sure you can. You can deny the earth is round too. Lots of people doing it these days.

The US can't blitz NK with nukes without effecting China or South Korea

Funny thing is, NK is an fascist country to the fullest extent (in spite of claiming to be communist)
Yet it seems people will call you a fascist for denouncing it

>When the liberal debate simulator is too fucking accurate

Is he denying that NK isn't like that? Just when I think there is no way these people can surprise me with their stupidity.

I dont understand why they dont evacuate Seol by night or something, their military is made up of mostly 50 year old equipment and half starved personnel, there'd be mass surrenders hours after the war begun

What the fuck is this thread even about? What does a 20-year-old movie about some little girl have to do with North Korea?

>WHEN TRUMP GETS ELECTED ALL MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO BE DEPORTED AND MIKE PENCE IS GOING TO PUT ALL GAYS IN CAMPS AND KILL THEM ALL, BECAUSE THEY'RE EVIL RACIST HOMOPHOBE NAZI FASCISTS AND ONLY WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED TO LIVE HERE
>Literally none of that is true, you disingenuous hysterical retards
>[Trump wins and becomes President and nothing changes nearly a year later because there's virtually no ideological difference between the anybody in US politics]
>Well... yeah! No one said they were ~competent~ fascists lol so you're so dumb and they're still fascists because I say so :)

US communists who vacuously call those they hate 'fascists' are worse than the US conservatives who vacuously call those they hate 'communists', because at least the conservatives tend to be right some of the time.

and thats why fat kimmy is best boy and /ourguy/

I kind of doubt NK wants a war.

They want to get what they want

Mara Wilson played Matilda.

the actress from it posted something on twitter that wasn't raging against trump so she's clearly the next hitler

Well memed

(you)

>I dont understand why they dont evacuate Seol by night or something

It would take too long, it would spook NK, and NK has special forces operatives in SK who would attempt to sabotage evacuation efforts. They'd be releasing poison gas in train stations and bombing bridges full of buses.

north korea are 100% the good guys this time
americans are scum

/tv - Politics

OK user. I'm sure the starving masses of NK agree. I mean they have to. They would be murdered for thinking anything else

wow really? I didnt know about the NK operatives thing, you think they'd be doing that already, just blow shit up and stuff, no way to connect it back to the regime

It's not fascist. It's communist. There's just very little difference.

That's why it's a a deadlock. China obviously doesn't support NK's current course of action, but they can't take any action themselves to stop it, aside from supporting stricter sanctions, and conducting readiness exercises with the Russians. China loses no matter what the outcome is, because if NK gets bombed, there's going to be millions of NK refugees trying to cross the border.