Trump General - Negative Persuasion Edition

>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
twitter.com/DanScavino/status/774486041545809920?lang=en
twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/774488150177566720?lang=en
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/774359763207401472
soundcloud.com/trumpwave
youtube.com/watch?v=OZHp4JLWjNw
periscope.tv/w/aqJK-TFETEVCRGVYTnpxS0p8MU95S0F2b3J3UnFHYnmOJdNYuhD--Co4X9r-PBEgjzNA2d8Q5LzRo-vKyKNh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The point is you are going to wake up in the morning to the jews face plastered all over the morning talk shows with the headline "Trump attack's his own book's writer"

The deplorables comment is lost in the aether forever. Trump just couldn't hold his temper for 15 seconds

THIS IS A MOVEMENT AWOOOOOOOOOO

ILLINOIS WILL PROBABLY NOT GO RED BUT WOULDN'T IT BE NICE?!

Quickly prove that you aren't deplorable

Hillary is fucked.

first for baskets

How do you feel having someone as terrible as Hillary calling YOU deplorable?

use this thread

Who /deplorable/ here?

#basketofdeplorables is still top trending

Guys honestly. Hillary isn't wrong you know. Racists and homophobes ARE pretty deplorable, I think we can all agree on that. And can anyone deny that racists and homophobes are a huge portion of Trump's supporters, especially compared to Hillary's? Nothing wrong with what she said.

What an ugly fucking kike

You all are so deplorable.

"Basket of Deplorables" could push Trump into lead heading into the debates.

Spread the word.

why the fuck would they care? they didin't' say anything about him bashing mika or jeff zucker. schwartz has been going on cnn making it seem like he actually know something about trump and is divulging that info.

Im not a hanging adjetive

FUCK TRUMP USE THE HASHTAG AND ATTACK HILLARY YOU CANT DO IT TOMORROW BECAUSE OF FUCKING 9/11 SOME TELL BANNON OR CONWAY TO SEND SOME SHITNOUT ASAP FUCK

Take my hand dark ones

prepare for shiliing

Landslide?

What is (((their))) endgame at this point?

I promise I'm not

Is there any substance to the theory that polls are being inflated for Trump so they can pull the rug out from under him?

Why hasn't he sent out a tweet with the hashtag yet? It's 9/11 weekend this is his chance.

What happened today, I saw something about Hillart make comments to rich donors and reporters were there? Did she pull a Romney?

Oh, gee, thanks "insider."

what is this 46% thing people keep talking about? what did trump say?

COULD?

God damnit it's a slam dunk.

Get some fucking firefighters and veterans out there saying Hillary thinks their deplorable and she can't say anything except "nuh uh I meant those other ones"

This is over. The campaign can capitalize on this and end her forever. Her next appearance should be in a docket.

do you know anything about Correct the Record attempting to shill our threads here?

I'm just a common American, so I guess I can't prove to Hillary that I'm not deplorable.

You need to push it on your end. AND TELL THE EMPORER TO QUIT WITH HIS BULLSHIT. he's. Better shitposters than that.

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 9, 2016
Day 7: ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY

LAST NIGHT
>Rand: “Trump would be a better commander in chief”
>Israel and Palestine are sitting down for peace talks — and Vladimir Putin is the host
>Fiorina: "We must have President Trump - we can't have President Clinton."
*HOT STORY*
>Hillary: there are two "big baskets" (50/50) of Trump voters
>republicans she thinks she can win over
>”the deplorables”,racists who thinks DJT will "restore an America that no longer exists"
MORNING
>Trump does interview with KGB agent Larry King, airs on RT
>King on RT airings: "I don't work for RT[..] PoliticKing [is] licensed [..] to RT America"
>Ed Schultz defends Trump on RT, bashes Clinton claims of Putin hacking DNC
>B Clinton in PA mocks “coal people” in WV and KY
AFTERNOON
>Egg MCMUFFIN says he might want Mark Cuban as VP cand.
>Trump at Value Voters Summit
>Introduced by Jon Voight
>says he won't take Hillary's Bait in debates
>CNBC column - Note to Hillary: This Russia fearmongering isn’t working
>Hillary Clinton holds fundraiser at the home of Blackstone COOs.
>The event raised around $2.25m.
>Jason Miller: "DJT speaking with Values Voters today, HRC speaking with Wall Street."
>"Clear contrast."
>Chelsea Hubbell: “If my mom wins, I will take her place on Clinton Foundation board”
>”to eliminate conflict of interest”
>DJT and Ivanka will appear or "Dr. Oz" to discuss health
EVENING
>Jim Gilmore: I was never asked, but I endorse Trump
>US makes potential cease-fire agreement in Syria with "dictator Putin"'s Russia
>Trump Rally in Pensacola, FL
>H could shoot somebody here in front of 20,000 people and they wouldn't prosecute
>32 more generals endorse
>"We will rebuild Detroit, not Beijing"
>EXCLUSIVE: "Center for Voter Information" sends out deceiving, misleading letter

#BasketOfDeplorables is the hashtag

Archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

>ILLINOIS WILL PROBABLY NOT GO RED

This state is like 60% Mexican and 20% black, of course it's not going to go fucking red.

I live in this shitty state and keep a MAGA hat on my rear view. I've had at least six people try to keyscratch my 2016 lease, not realizing new paint allows you to get rid of that shit immediately. And this was in (((white))) areas too.

Don't you see? That's perfect. The Clinton comment is already all over social media and Fox, so everyone has already seen/heard it. If you give the MSM enough time though, they'll spin it into a "positive" to shove down the throats of their brainless viewers so everyone forgets about the comment. Turning them away from it with another irrelevant "Trump did thing" story will ensure that her comment remains ingrained in voters' minds without media corruption.

MOVEMENT!

Holy fuck, soon he will be winning the hispanic vote, that would be the simple most epic thing in history of elections

real talk, why is he still shitposting about schwartz? he should take that moment to hammer the living shit out of HRC.

Donald is 70 years old. He goes out to do huge rallies all over the USA and flies to foreign countries, with only 4-6 hours of sleep every day and still has the time for some late night Twitter shitposting.

I can't figure out how he dose it

Go outside

Shit, is this real?

They try to drum up the Russian thing some more.

They're out of options. This is it.

he's starting to get some of dem kangz on his side. more than I thought possible.

twitter.com/DanScavino/status/774486041545809920?lang=en

twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/774488150177566720?lang=en

DELETE THIS

>"Basket of Deplorables"
>Deplorable isn't a noun, nor used as a noun in proper english

Stupid dumb Hillary scum

So fucking sick of Trump running a shitty campaign. Instead of attacking her on this "47%" tier gaffe, he's shitposting about his coauthor

This deplorable thing doesn't seem any more or any less worse than what she's already said about trump. Is it because of what she's saying about supporters? Why is the media running with this and not the myriad of other shit she's done? Why are they going after her for this?

How is the general status at the campaign right now?

Is trump REALLY (like fo realz) preparing for the debates? like is he just sucking up facts and bantz and shit? I really hope he doesnt leave shit to chance because those debates are literal hitjobs

lol. Shill. Most of his supporters don't even know what the fuck the "alt-right" is. They're just working class Americans. She insulted regular Americans.

Trump is Trump. He has his own phone and does what he wants.

She honestly thinks HALF of Trump voters are "alt-right".

She's fucking retarded. I can't wait until Trump wins in a landslide.

80% of the reason I posted.

What's so wrong with using the word "deplorable" again? Trump has said PLENTY of worse things before. Remember, Hillary didn't call Trump supporters deplorable, she said homophobes and racists are. This won't dent her campaign a bit to be honest.

Flashback Friday

>Meet the Deplorables

I missed the deplorables thing, where did it start?

>"Basket of Deplorables" could push Trump into lead heading into the debates.

You would be high-energy too if you were rich as fuck your whole life, banging supermodels and doing whatever you want. I remember not needing much sleep and being constantly on the go when I was a happier person. I can only imagine how it is for him.

Someone post awoos with baskets. We need some fresh memes.

Does he feel ready for the debates? What if she tries to do the ear piece crap again? The speech tonight in FL was in-effing-credible, and I can't wait to be there live in Asheville, NC for the man himself.

did she died???

BEER IS ON ME FELLAS, WE'VE WON THIS SHIT

Did Trump just get BTFO?

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/774359763207401472

Depends on the debates

Yes, it is because of the supporters. There's kind of an unwritten rule about politics, you can attack the candidate all you want, but comments about supporters (in general, not specific ones) is a no-no. People shit on Trump for being a bad campaigner but the fact that he hasn't broken this rule speaks volumes.

soundcloud.com/trumpwave

Only one song but it is a good one.

They're scared guys

Hillary said half of trump supporters (20% of the us, 35% of the military) are a "basket of Deplorables" it's going to go down as her 47% moment

Chances are you live in Chicago. All of the other parts are White.

fuk u. if he does not tweet about it now, it doesn't mean she never said it. its the middle of the fucking night, it would get more exposure tomorrow anyway. 9/11 weekend isn't a thing. 9/11 is, it's not labor day for christsakes.

if anything they're still trying to skew them in favor of Hillary. the only reason they went somewhat negative on her is she did fuck all for a few weeks and the negatives are always stacking up

youtube.com/watch?v=OZHp4JLWjNw
was this a non scripted statement? is she actually retarded?
more importantly: HOW CAN ONE BE SO DENSE?

periscope.tv/w/aqJK-TFETEVCRGVYTnpxS0p8MU95S0F2b3J3UnFHYnmOJdNYuhD--Co4X9r-PBEgjzNA2d8Q5LzRo-vKyKNh

Dilbertman woke up

Hello, fellow Trump supporters. Dan Scavino here, Trump's online marketing guy. I'll cut this short, I only logged in to alert you to a fraudulent poster. Beware of 'Insiders'.

Thanks for your continued support. Vote Trump and MAGA. Scavino out.

I wonder if CNN/MSNBC is going to discuss the alt-right again. This sort of thing gets them off topic and they start attacking something they don't seem to understand (mind you they don't understand Trump either) but it only pushes away people on the fence and hurts the soft support Hillary has.

As always thank you dear recap user

why is she whispering? did her coach tell her her voice was too raspy and she needs to sound soft or something?

That's it, I'm part of the #Hilluminati now

You can't stop this movement
AWOOOOO

To user that asked how is this different than Obama's comment about bibles and guns:

Obama could do literally anything in 2008 and he would get elected.

He also didn't demonize those people like Hillary. She called them racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic etc.

She basically said that about 25% of the US population is human garbage.

Kek, Hillary is so done for. Realistically, is there any way Trump can lose now?

The only movement related to Hillary is the one she makes in her diaper.

>head-to-head

Most aren't even polling that anymore. 4-way is even worse for her.

No. As his poll numbers grow his real support gets momentum. Inflating his polls would only boost real Trump support.

That would be suicide and would kill the story. All he needs to do is let it take its own course.

At this point the leak will just be pissing in the ocean she's already drowning in.

How about you stop insulting people like us while standing the ground that no one should be insulted by the president

it's a fox news poll so take with many grains of salt but it's a good sign.

>they left in the bit with her hobbling off and coughing her lungs out

Kaine looks really disgusting, I can't quite put my finger on why that is.

Every time I see his face I get creeped out.

Hilarious. Each thread we've had a different version of shilling against Insider user.

All the proof I need that he is real. Thank you Insider user.

Is he preparing for these? His performance a few nights ago confused me.

Does papa Trump deplore us too?

>she coughs at the end

>In 1922, the New York Times doubted that Hitler believed in his own racist rhetoric.

Wtf? I hate hitler now