youtube.com/watch?v=jMs1dwNu_eI
youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"career"

Good Neighbor is better than Whitest Kids U Know

stop making cringeworthy rap videos
>lel weed is COOL parents are dum xD
>look im abe lincoln and i TOKE

Resist the urge to get political. Political humor does not make you "important" it's just an act of egoism, and WKUK died when it went in that direction. "Dumb humor" that actually makes people laugh themselves senseless is one of the finest contributions anyone can make to culture and humanity. That's the shit that staves off depression and creates bonds between people.

Just be funny, it's enough

Who? (this is not sarcasm)

Cmon race war! Race war!

WKUK was the most redpilled comedy show ever tho.

Every person on that show is a liberal.

IDGAF about the people's beliefs outside the show.

How was the humor in the show liberal at all?

It was pretty neutral, not 'red pilled'.
Just silly funny white dudes.

expose pedowood. do it cunt.

time stamp Trevor.

also you messaged me on facebook years ago and told me you used one of my jokes on leno.
that was bullshit, right?

Failure and suicide.

some movie with a good script and some tight hollywood pussy

Assuming this isn't bullshit, how is the WKUK feature film coming along? And for what it's worth I enjoyed Miss May.

Listen to that user about avoiding political bullshit. It killed Epic Rap Battles and I'm sure fuck all else

I'd like to see Kyle and Trevor team up.

Epic Rap Battles was cringey from the start and targeted only at Gen z autists.

Sup Forumstard

How does it feel being the poor man's Tobey Maguire?

Imagine a crossover

team up with sam hyde

Timestamp faggot

There was a pretty dumb skit with Timmy as a little boy writing a letter to "black people" apologizing for "white people's" transgressions and the nigger losing his shit in reply and threatening him.

Among other things. It was a pretty lib show overall, but back when the show was being created and aired there wasn't this le ebin culture war of woke blax versus conservative nazis or whatever so it flew under the radar and no one paid any mind to it.

sup?

Everyone in this thread asking questions before getting a timestamp are fucking retards

>career
>making stupid crap for tv
>inspiring thousands to waste their time on youtube or the couch

maybe try a trade you scumbag

BBC in boipu$$i

show nipples and maybe i'll give you 1 dollar

Bring back WKUK but not before you chain Timmy to a feeding trough full of hot dogs.

>BREAKING NEWS! An individual involved in the entertainment industry is a liberal! More on this incredible story as it develops!

If that’s your barrier to entry you might as well just sell your tv right now.

the unfunny lectures about native americans being peaceful savages, they only ever targeted republicans for their jokes
youtube.com/watch?v=osgrd1MPb7I
youtube.com/watch?v=jMs1dwNu_eI
youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY (when bush was president)
there's more examples, but that's what i can think off the top of my head.

Why is it Alt-Righters criticize liberals and SJWs for being unable to take a joke and treat themselves like they have an amazing sense of humor, but in reality, they are as easily triggered and offended as the people they make fun of?

I'm completely able to take a joke, the only skit there i didn't find funny was the native american one because it drags on for ages, why is it the (insert group i don't like) always assumes that I'm the strawman they have built in their head?

the point being that their show had a very liberal bias and that's absolutely fine.

Sucking 56 dicks.

""""""""Alt-Righters"""""""" don't exist, you brainwashed faggot

HEY ALEX

They don't exist? How so?

its a meaningless (((media))) buzzword

Go full 14/88 and maybe blow some dudes on camera. Then have an existential crisis and gain 50lbs. Then get in ridiculously good shape, get addicted to steroids while attempting to win mr universe and die tragically from a pulmonary embolism. Your funeral will be attended by skinheads, white supremacists, and bodybuilders.

How big is your dick and what's your best homosexual encounter?

Do you play PS4? Specifically Battlefield? Cuz if not there's someone with the gamertag 'trevormoore' or something.

collab with sam hyde

Kyle is the best part though and he already has a better career than trevor moore

I remember this guy from Jay Leno. He did that "Dare!" thing with that other guy.

Have you lost control of your life?

Thoughts on MDE and Sam Hyde?

Writer credit for Toy Story 4

wkuk movie please
I miss you guys

Fake, they just said they were working on new stuff, not a movie

Can you reenact the JFK assassination to prove it wasn't possible? I heard about that on Chapo and that sounds hilarious and I need this in my life you conspiracy-loving loon

Expose Pizzagate

maybe a good sketch would be an imitator getting frustrated with being unable to complete the task

Its from an actual old thread of him here. Faggots

From what I heard he genuine wanted to do it with live bullets just to prove it couldn't happen bless his heart

that was hilarious

>steve jobs, stephen spielberg, and a hillbilly

That's an old image though, I remember seeing that being used in the actual Sup Forums thread that it was originally posted in.