ITS OVA!!!

WE WON!!!! ITS ALREADY OVER! YOU NEED US Sup Forums WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57m-hispanics-now-in-u.s.-17-of-population-54-of-total-growth/article/2601396
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>More in CA than AZ
>Yet they call US little Mexico.

You spics don't vote, tho.

Wow, that's actually way less than I was expecting. Now it might actually be feasible to get rid of you people after all!

>Now it might actually be feasible to get rid of you people after all!
>17%
PICK ONE

bye bye chicano nigger

>Latino is the same thing as hispanic

Why should the spanish be lumped in with you fucking mexican indian cunts

Pew: 57M Hispanics now in U.S., 17% of population, 54% of total growth
washingtonexaminer.com/pew-57m-hispanics-now-in-u.s.-17-of-population-54-of-total-growth/article/2601396

Why have whites become so infertile?

Feminism. Get a job so you can compete with all the other DINK couples for the same resources you used to get on one income and while having kids

We literally have the power to turn Texas Florida and Arizona blue in one generation you best be nice or you better believe it will happen

>North Dakota

But...why?

Agriculture

lmao you actually think this

Your actually think being 25%+ of the population in state is insignificant you Muh Wall retard?

fuck indios and fuck mestizos especially yourself OP

I'm criollo and I still have the box of indio ears my great grandfather collected during his time in the Cristero War. I'll fill up my own box with yours if I need to.

also Nuevo Leon should be Independent.

most mexican immigrants are white

>I'm criollo
You best listen to me fucktard you are a spic you will always be a spic in the eyes of Sup Forumsacks because somewhere in your ancestry there is a full blown Aztec. You think because you have lighter features you shit doest stink anymore? Ha pathetic you are, denying your bloodline Hitler would be disgusted by you.

Haha, no.

kek

I don't care about Hitler. I care about the god emperor Plutarco ElĂ­as Calles.

>liking the maximato
Its best you leave to Mexico where you have a different dictator every 6 years

pena and the modern pri are cucks now that's why I hopped the border in the first place

Support PAN then those guys are based

>you can't protect your border
you have to go back

Why in the fuck would you support the party that wants to throw you into the pit of poverty just to enslave you by way of welfare? You will doom yourself to ending up in the same impoverished conditions as the black communities if you buy into the democrat's honeyed lies about what you are entitled to.

This is beyond parties I don't give a shit for Dem or Repubs. WE HAVE POWER that's what matters!

Ha ha, you will never achieve anything like that.

fuck catholics

>having power
>not having wisdom of not making a mexico 2.0

You dumb taco nigger its almost you want to see the abyss

Jesus, spics are like cockroaches. And proud of it!

>Nearly all Latinos lived in half of the nation's more than 3000 counties in 2014
Who the fuck wrote this shit?
"Latinos lived in half of the nation's 3000+ counties in 2014"

>that image
When the next great empire arises they'll have the perfect chart to place on the same page as "The Fall of America" in the history books, kek.

Also, I symbolically see the grey area representing white people in this chart as Atlas. At first the burden of the other races on his shoulder was only minor (black people), but eventually it became too much for him to hold and he collapsed due to the sheer weight.

We're at a tipping point now. If we don't stop the hordes now Atlas is going to collapse and take the globe with him.