Why don't people just vote Democrat? Makes no sense voting Republican

Why don't people just vote Democrat? Makes no sense voting Republican

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Said no one, ever.

detroit

yeah guys lets just give up and vote hillary. i am now a #bro4hillary

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Wow Strayacunt, the picture on the left looks exactly like Detroit after 54 years of democrat mayors!

>socially conservative
>economically liberal

Why did all the shills switch from canada to australia?

Needs to be a blacked shot on the left

because life is not an fictional jpg

chicago is next

Man, everything on the left side is really useless

Swap out an organic fag store for a gun store and you'll have literally the opposite of the title.

>this picture
>mfw all the worst crime rate cities in USA are and have been democrat since time immemorial
>do they honestly think that they will reach a certain point where enough welfare will tame the savage blacks?

fixed

das rite

I like how people on the left of that photo completely forget that without the industry on the right they have zero petrochemicals or minerals to build the bodies for their trains, bikes, cars, wires, electronics and just about the rest of the modern world.

"buy it all from china :3 "

Oooooh that steams my bottom something fierce

what are proxies and how do they work?

Republicans have guns and liquor? Lol sorry cucks I know which side I'm on

the bit where the motorists is cleaning the street of that god forsaken gutter trash (aka cyclist) is enough to make me want to live on the republican side

>Have a hunter killing a bird as bad
>Have a fuckton of wind turbines.

AH i see, industrializing our bird killing capabilities is the way forward.

>projects
>republican

meanwhile in real life

Why don't people just stop being fucking faggots?

Oh...ok

Hmmm...

Look at any majority black city. Baltimore, Detroit, Birmingham, it looks nothing like that. Oh yeah, they're democrat.

That's Reagan's fault with his voodoo economics.

That's what 50 straight years of Democrat rule looks like.

The difference would be on the left there would only be one massive building/corporation in which you slaved away for $12/hour to afford the $1125 1 bedroom 7th floor apartment next door. You'd eat at work and sleep 50 feet away. You'd essentially be a robot, a disposable sack of water and shit with no personality or dreams.

The idea that liberals support small businesses or independence is a meme. They support you working as one of 12,000 at Wells Fargo and getting fired when you don't cook your books.

>The projects are on the Republican side

Jesus Christ.

The cuck side is retarded
>No energy without wind
>Where metal, construction materials come from?
>No sustainable food production
>No gas
Liberals live in a fantasy world

The left side is actually great so long as it stays white, which it won't because it's got dem programs and cucks will claim that it's not diverse enough as an excuse to import illiterate shitskins who fuck everything up. Then all the money for nice things is gone and the taxes are still ludicrous and there's no way to defend yourself from Tyronius Abdul Mohammed and his party crew coming to spread the word of Allah in your bedroom at 4 AM because there isn't a gun store in this county, they're all banned.

Also, the complete apparent lack of degeneracy on that is unconvincing. It should be more like pic related.

I think you have it backwards. In America, the Republican suburbs look like the left side and the Democrat urban areas look like the right side.

i remember in the Wire that the mayor was shitting bricks over the murder rate going over 300 for the year

Yeah; those were - shockingly enough - Baltimore's "good 'ol days."

The riot basically turned entire chunks of the city into even-bigger warzones than previously. And thus they remain.

LOL. If you live in socal op's image is the opposite. The left side is the OC, green, peaceful, safe, lots of yogi shit like you see there. The right side is LA, compton, inglewood, the democratic run cities

mein gott

I don't know. Republicans aren't even for free trade anymore, as evidenced by Trump's suggestions of tariffs. Which means Republicans are pretty much against every science. Maybe that means nothing to them, anymore.

>utopia means i have to choose between a prius or a smartcar

dropped

are you implying that economics is a science

Pic related is the global endgame of the welfare state.

Yes.

We should do what they did in that pic. All demoshit voters get in the left coasts, and all the red voters trapped in the north east and pacific west move to real America.

Of course, that means the Demoshit States of America will have to take 70% of Hispanics and 90% of blacks that are living in red states...

Good luck with that!

It's quite the opposite..

If northern states cut off *all* welfare and fake jobs like african studies professors, most nigs would flee.

Said no one, ever

>huuuurr a cartoon, that means it's truuuue
I know you're Australian, but you know that all of the most smog-choked, crime-ridden, and corrupt cities in the US have had democrat mayors running them for the past few decades, right?
Funny story; money that the democrats pull in for their infrastructure projects have a nasty habit of never actually reaching those projects.

Economics is math

Used to make projections about collective human behavior

I think you are thinking about sociology. Economics is very basic math. It always has been. It always will be. Any deviation from that is a jewed up misrepresentation.

>Democrats: Reagan's failed presidency still affects poor people 30 years later
>Democrats: Stop blaming everything on Obama just because he's the current president

Sad thing is a lot of the things on the left could work in the one on the right, its just that when youre surrounded by niggers (like the vast majority of red states, most specifically those in tbe south), those nice things become entirely unfeasible.

King of the Hill was way better than The Goode Family anyway.