RWBY/RT General #1021: Platonic Torchwick Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin:
pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-5-jhf568

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0a41e8db-182e-416d-88cc-025de2e1bd09/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/3188915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck. That should have been Rosewick.

Dumblr kiddies thinking they're helping and giving representation to POCs but don't understand that they're essentially drawing black face.

All this time spent drawing this ugly bullshit could be spent drawing Emerald, Arslan, Ciel, Sage or some of the background cuties.

Dat ass

>I wish Blake had more character traits than "is emo as fuck", "runs away a lot" and "martyr complex/is convinced only she can fix the world"

I don't think you've ever watched an episode of RWBY and that you're just repeating shit you've heard others say.

Nice
Took you two tries to make it the general, and you managed to fuck it up
Unless you're implying Torchwick is platonic with himself. Which is blatantly not true, seeing how the guy is a total wanker

what is best Weiss ship?

Was Ren supposed to be a chick or something?

Bees Schnees and Monochrome.

None. Weiss doesn't have any good ships.

>I don't think you've ever watched an episode of RWBY and that you're just repeating shit you've heard others say.
Its called exaggeration for comic effect. I actually like Blake as a character, I'm just a little annoyed Volume 4 so far seems to be setting up a retread of her conversation with Yang about not trying to hold up the world by yourself

I would have liked it better if Ren was a chick and Nora was gay.

....Monty's character, everyone

BEST GIRL

He's based on someone who cross dressed, its entirely possible at one point Monty was going to play it straight before they went with the subversion

Actually, I believe either Ozpin or Qrow was supposed to be his character, but he switched since he didn't want many lines in his own show and the two were too important

Either way he's still very pretty.

>Jaune's bullying problem would have been solved in seconds in a world where he's didn't have to rely on Pyrrha for the save.

I'll get it right.

One day.

So Ren is actually a chick...?

muh dick has reached absolute maximum levels

>3-way relationship
DELET

Accept it.

He was gonna voice Ozpin, but he sucked at VA-ing, so he stuck to Ren because he was naturally quiet and didn't have many lines

Arctic Monkeys.

Now full versions yet?

I guess this was the version of Pyrrha after the black and gold version, but before the finished product

Yang becomes crazy cat lady when?

No just feminine

>Another self-insert ship

No.

how does this work? is Weiss Blake and Yang's mutual sub toy to play with as they wish?

You fucked up but it's the thought that counts.

The position of dom rotates weekly.

White knight, but only if Juane goes through some vast character development.

>Implying people here can see themselves as Sun

....No
The gag behind Team JNPR is they're all gender flipped versions of characters/people who cross dressed
Jaune is obviously Joan of Arc, who dressed in male clothes and was accused of heresy for it
Nora is based on Thor, who once dressed as a woman to steal back Mjolnir from a giant
Pyrrha is based on Achilles, who was dressed as a woman by his mother to stop him being conscripted into the Trojan War
And Ren is based on Mulan, who disguised herself as a man to join the army
And yes, all these characters died well known deaths as well. So now you get to play the "spot the team JNPR death flag game! Now featuring sea serpents to kill Nora!" game

I like Jaune's outfit on the right the best. I wish they would've stuck with it

Meh, I don't think Blake would make a good dom...

>Implying the latest episode didn't open the floodgates for TOTALLY NOT SELF-INSERTING fics and greentext.

as if Yang would ever be a sub

Would he survive in Remnant ?

Nope still mostly Jaune

she'd dom another girl if her dom ordered her to. it's an abstract kind of submission

Not all tough and badass girls are doms. Some turn into subs in bed, but only in bed.

I don't know, girl knows her way around a rope
She's good assistant dom material at least

I don't really see it. Is the criteria for self-inserts "A guy who shows interest in a girl/girls"?

Nah, she'd probably love being a sub. Goes with her semblance.

People here see themselves as Jaune and he is nothing like anyone here.

bondage or pain?

Pain.

You know, for some reason I've always seen Yang as a bit of a challenge sub. Most subs go into it willingly, with Yang you have to dom her hard to get her into the swing of it. She's definitely the type to talk back so you have to punish her harder

Nice

No but he is way easier and more basic for them to throw into whatever pairing or harem scenario for their self insert fantasies

greentext when

THERE IT IS!
Oh you are a good person user, and people say nice things about you
.....Yes?

That's basically what it means now that it's become a buzzword, yes

How come this thread always descends into talks of BDSM?

>beat Yang within an inch of consciousness with the BDSM toys she bought
>she activates her semblance and breaks her restraints
>reaches for the strap-on
what do?

Someone needs to make a fanfic of this

And Sun isn't?

People's reasoning that he isn't seems entirely based on him having abbs.

Dunno. I prefer gentle, loving and encouraging femdom.

Neofags.

How often do you see any greentexts going with Sun being the main guy in whatever dumb scenario going on?

No greentext, but I can give you this. Its Bumblebee, just in case that's a problem
archiveofourown.org/works/3188915

Jaune at least has a purpose outside of being a love interest. Unlike Sun. Sun is basically a male Pyrrha

Sun is like a male Yang, minus the anger issues.

>he's escaped the /r9k/ containment threads
summon the hounds

yeah go fuck yourself, Weiss femdom way more appealing.

And yet Sun is still a better character than Pyrrha, Jaune and Blake

Yang isn't a designated love interest who has to die

Sun is at least enjoyably cheery and confident, not too bright but still not a bad guy.

He's a one-dimensional character whose one purpose is to crack jokes and fawn over Blake. He sucks

>Eh. It's a living.

I was talking more personality than the role they play, while that is true, Sun is still better than Pyrrha because he actually worked up the nerve to talk to Blake.

I'd say Sun's main role is being the "other" faunus. The foil for Blake to play off

>Sun
>designated love interest
Blake blushed at him, like once. If he's anything, he's the designated comic relief for Blake, which he does brilliantly

So does Nora suck since she's a one dimensional character whose purpose is to crack jokes and fawn over Ren?

Weiss femdom and Ruby femdom are hot. Sub Yang and Slave Blake are hot too

yes

Someday I'll get it right.

>'One purpose'
>Lists 2 purposes

Yep

I don't know about better character but he's more entertaining than they are.

You'd have to be intentionally blind to not see romance is where they're taking them

How could he not?

should just drop all romances in the show

No.

GET ON THE HYDRAS BACK

BECAUSE THE MOUNTAINS DON'T GIVE BACK WHAT THEY TAKE

yes

>Better character
>No personality or character that doesn't revolve around Blake
>Doesn't take his position as team leader seriously
>Ditched his team and school to stowaway across the world twice
>So disposable that they didn't even give him a new outfit.
>Wore the same exact outfit for 6-8 months.

holy shit I just think Weiss and Sun would be cute together did you really have to start shit over something so goddamn minor

If you're going to keep posting this copypasta at least remove all the times you're just repeating yourself and the blatant falsehoods

>blatant falsehoods

Everything I said is true. Especially my comment about the outfit. If he was important in any way then giving him a new outfit would have been a high priority.

>Qrow didnt get a new outfit