Why are anti-Trump conservatives constantly trapped inside elevators?

>Just as Winston Churchill once vowed to ally with the devil (Slavs) to defeat Adolf Hitler, this year’s election has brought together all kinds of ex-nemeses in opposition to Donald Trump and the sick, twisted, meme-literate political shock troops known as the “alt-right.”

>There is only one thing holding them back: At any given moment, every one of these men is likely to be trapped inside of an elevator.

dailydot.com/unclick/anti-trump-conservatives-trapped-in-elevators/

>2016
>using the elevator jew
good goy

always knew elevators were our greatest ally

Take the stairs, idiots. Always take the stairs.

>OY VEY GOY TAKE THE ELEVATOR AND YOU WILL GET TO WORK FOR ME FASTER

I've always thought we should rise up in defence of elevators but feared the (((stair masters))) would just knock us back down.

>(((John Podhoretz))), the son of neoconservative intellectual (((Norman Podhoretz)) and therefore the editor of Commentary magazine, has led the charge

Wow, shocker.

What the fuck is this thread even about? What do elevators have to do with the Art Rarght?

My friend owns an elevator repair company. You're trapped because he chooses it

the kikes are rigging their elevators to trap us so we don't get to where we are going quite as fast

Kek holding the doors shut to rustle them.

wtf i hate buildings now

Ahh shit I've been coming here for years but have never seen a thread about elevators. I'm a Journeyman Elevator Mechanic, AMA.

No I won't tell you where I live
No I won't tell you who I work for
Basically any questions that could identify me I'll ignore but ask away.

>Trapped in an elevator

Jesus, i thought the headline meant figurative not literally and article actually says literally

elevator? hon hon hon, zees eez ze gvas chambersgist! Von neumann! pool ze leverstein!

What do I do if I get trapped in an elevator?

Honestly there isn't much. You'd want to either hold down the alarm bell button so it rings/beeps until someone notices or use the emergency phone on the button panel to call for help. Most elevators have a door restrictor which limits the opening of the door during travel to 2 inches at most. All this would do is remove power from the safety circuit and make the elevator stop. This goes for most elevators unless you go back to very old ones with accordion/scissor type doors with no door opening motor or if you just had like a pry bar/crow bar to pry open the doors.. but who the fuck would risk that

Haters into elevators :^)

Don't yall call them 'lifts'?

>mfw the elevating Jew traps me

How safe/unsafe are elevators in different locations? Like the ones in a hospital, skyscraper and the ones in hotels and the ones in seedy, run down parking garages?

I pretty much never take elevators unless absolutely necessary. Even if it means going up 6 flights of stairs

But I do wonder objectively how safe they are and the actual risk of it stopping midway up

Alex go to sleep

Hey dipshit prove me wrong. Now wait so I can answer this guy..

Oy vey take the stairs Goy! It's good for your health!

Depends on what you mean by 'different locations'. Code varies state by state but when it comes to specific safety features and switches it's pretty much universal across the world (at least when it comes to the huge worldwide companies like Thyssen Krupp or Otis.)

Now if we're talking about how safe are they worldwide? Ask yourself the last time/how often you heard someone died on an elevator in the US/Europe/Australia, then ask yourself how often you hear about fucked up escalator malfunctions in China where they suck someone in and grind them into hamburger. Turd world countries/peoples are more susceptible to bribery and corruption, hence shittier and more dangerous living conditions.

Whenever we'd have a safety meeting at a company I worked for, we'd learn about the latest mishap/fatality and what caused it. 95% of the time it was in like Asia or South America, where someone unqualified fucked with the elevator without telling anyone and it continued to run until someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got smashed to shit/lost an arm/etc.

Yeah I know you like my forward slashes

Wait is your name really alex

Is the 13th floor really a meme?

>Just as Winston Churchill once vowed to ally with the devil (Slavs)

As far as random locations in any given area (I can only speak for the US), the level of scrutiny by inspectors, the amount of code you have to adhere to, and the consequences associated with willingly signing off that you did maintenance/repairs you didn't do, keeps anyone smart enough to get into the trade in the first place from doing anything that would make them lose their job/get sued/get someone killed.

Inspectors are good at showing up randomly/at least once a year to basically look for violations that would make them unsafe because it's a source of income to the state. When the inspectors shuts your shit down in your fancy hotel because you were a dumbass and didnt have your elevators properly maintained, they fine you. You have to pay to have it re-inspected for code compliance, the original fine for not being safe in the first place, and any other shit they notice that they don't like and will fine you til you fix it. They state depends on revenue from you so if they can fuck with you for like a broken handrail inside the elevator they will.. its money

Give me some guitar skills you can have my soul even god doesn't want it.

Trump curse obviously.

God/Kek hates these fucking faggots

Well, considering he got buildings built and had to unite a bunch of different trades like iron workers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and elevator dudes to build the thing.. wouldn't be surprised some kinda god of blue collar work and trade skills is blessing him