The only women that wear dresses now are trannies. How did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

vodlocker.com/cpewb5v93z2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mentally ill faggots like to conform to gender roles

this is the world in the current year

I'll sum it up; the 90's.

Schlafley was famous for her red dresses. I passed a random black woman on the sidewalk today wearing one and she got lots of compliments for doing that.

The girl in my office wears old fashioned dresses sometimes. It's sexy as fuck even though she's already married.

Someone has to preserve femininity.

Might as well be men.

kek

tfw you will never know the love of a Thai lady boy.

(((CURRENT YEAR)))

because you call them women

This is true. Trannies also don't like things such as gender neutral pronouns, otherwise how could they feel like a girl if girls don't even exist?

true that..

men are even better at being feminine than women. i'm not even surprised by this shit anymore

Nothing wrong with shorts tbqh senpai

< tfw your kink is crossdressing in big poofy ballgowns

feels good man

>men know what other men want to fuck.
really makes me think

Because men make better women than women do

Notice that these men who transition are doing a pantomime of femininity and the same with women transitioning with masculinity. It's an old fashioned and imagined sexuality that exists only in the mind the mentally defectives who are mutilating themselves.

Muh dick

Women are becoming so terrible that men are stepping into their role and doing a better job of it.

In the current year it is left to the outcasts and the degenerates to uphold traditional values.

What strange universe is this that we have entered?

>you're a corndog
Audible laugh.

trannies are not women.

plenty of women wear dresses. you should try moving out of whatever shithole you reside in where trannies are considered women.

At this point I'm not even mad. With the current progression of technology women are going to become obsolete one way or another simply because men find a way forward.

I blame feminism.

fuck you, immunity cat is always with us. sadly op is right.

>women
>trannies
Since when is a mentally ill man a woman?

That's not how immunity works you fucking retard

Go for a ride tonite and you'll be singing these songs for years and years. Almost daily. :). vodlocker.com/cpewb5v93z2g

1. Feminism pushes women to become men, hence, fewer dresses.

2. Tranny-ism pushes men to become women, hence, more dresses.

Effectively, in pushing women to become men, women have been indoctrinated to abandon everything traditionally considered "feminine." Of course, this would naturally lead to fewer women wearing dresses. On the other hand, trannies (m2f) are encouraged to embrace everything about traditional femininity so they can "become"........"women."

immnity cat

Posting that in a shit thread like this one will cause people to detract from the points that actually need to be talked about, Gabe.

Any pictures of white girls wearing that dress?

>feminism ruins women
>trannies appear and take the men away
>suddenly women have to behave and look like women to survive
>west is saved

ジャーp

shiiiiet

I realized something a few weeks ago. I don't hate women or faggots or trannies, I just hate SJWs.

Wanna be a tranny? Cool, maybe I'll even suck your dick if I get drunk enough. Want to tell me that my my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a white male and I'm obligated to suck your dick because you think you're a woman now even though all you did was snip your dick and take a few pills? Go eat shit.

Dis

My gf wears dresses. Not as long as in your picture, but still i'd consider that a dress. She is not a tranny either so your statement is kinda wrong. Feels good living in russia.

That is bollocks,

Plenty of girls wear dresses here. I have seen 1 tranny in my life and it was in the Trafford centre (shock)

I didn't ask for these feels

This.

You do know, however, that you did exactly what this faggot wanted?

ok

that's pretty gay, but I do get the point

Stockings and thigh highs used to be sexy, now it's been absorbed by fucking mentally ill beings.
Every time you see a "girl" in stockings or thigh highs, just remember it might be a trap.