Why are liberals pretending Sisko didn't exist?

Because your narrative is more important than facts regardless of where you lie on the political spectrum

DS9 is a show for actual Trek fans; normies can't into it.

perpetual revolution

The Prophets removed DS9 from the timeline. Only us sentients can remember (ever noticed how most people are empty shells on autopilot?)

Same reason they never reference the fact that studio heads were majority women in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Whoa

Sisko was half worm hole alien. therefofre they seem him as a priviliged alien and not a real negro

They aren't. A relatively small group of cultural far-leftists and SJWs are. Most liberals are not SJWs. Actually, I think "liberal" shouldn't even be used as a synonym for "leftist". That's a US thing. I prefer the older meaning of "liberal", which refers to something more akin to what would be called a moderate in the US.

They believe history begins when they start paying attention.

Sisko might as well have been a white guy. He was raising his son after all.

JJ erased TOS, TNG, DS9 and Voyager from canon. ENT, though, survived.

WE WUZ EMISSARIEZ AND SHIT

Is that why the writers had to put a blanket over Gene's bust while writing the Space Satan arc?

Keep making the same post. It will be funny eventually.

Here's a unique, handmade, artisanal post, just for you

What did you mean by this? I'm genuinely confused, please enlighten me.

No one actually watched any of the shows. They just know Star Track as that film series what someone yells about a con.

The past only exists for liberals if it contains something to get butthurt about.

Sisko isn't the MC of DS9, It's an ensemble cast. there are episodes with basically zero sisko.

And let's not forget about janeway.

It's not like they pretend he doesn't exist, it's that the people who made the show aren't big enough star trek fans to realize that what they are doing isn't very revolutionary or new.

fpbp

Commies hates liberals.

They said the black woman on DIiscovery was the first Female and Black main character in Star Trek

>Garak Episodes are best episodes.

>ever noticed how most people are empty shells on autopilot?
y-yes

And Lando Calrissian. One of the best SW characters.

sweet narrative, my well adjusted friends