ew.com/article/2016/12/07/ducktales-disney-teaser?xid=entertainment-weekly
youtu.be/nY_xCXE0sIc
youtube.com/watch?v=cVZcnGyntuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc15eaZerkA
youtube.com/watch?v=0dPCj56PtX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 EW Magica bullshit

I am pretty hype right now honestly especially with Launchpad confirmed

I wonder who they got to replace Scrooge's voice.

>A Duck Tails show
>No Launchpad

That would be a cardinal sin

>Inb4 EW Magica bullshit

Explain?

Great, another reboot probably doomed to failure

>mágica bullshit

What

for some reason the EW article that came out the other day referred to her as an "LGBT icon" and it totally derailed the last thread because everybody was too caught up wondering what the fuck that means to talk about the actual show.

Ok, there was a thread yesterday about the show with a quote from EW magazine. I don't remember it exactly but it had a line saying Magica was a LGBT icon or something, which came completely out of left field near the end of the quote

the nephews won't be white, all 3 will be different colors for "diversity" sake

This near the end: ew.com/article/2016/12/07/ducktales-disney-teaser?xid=entertainment-weekly

>not posting the teaser
youtu.be/nY_xCXE0sIc

This post is Sup Forums personified.

According to the Entertainment Weekly announcement article, Magica is going to be an "LGBT icon" in the new show.

The SJWs have destroyed it before it even started.

>not a single frame of the show has been made available to the public

>sounds like the perfect time to start crying about SJW conspiracies

There is not a single cartoon produced in the last five years that some batch of idiots haven't accused of being "ruined by SJW's."

Yeah, red, green, and blue.

>According to the Entertainment Weekly announcement article, Magica is going to be an "LGBT icon" in the new show.

Oh sweet Jesus no.

>LGBT icon Magica De Spell

Hmmmm. LGBT means lots of different things. Considering the options...

>Lesbian Magica: GOOD
>Bisexual Magica: ACCEPTIBLE
>Tranny Magica: FUCKIN DROPPED

I'm on pins and needles, Disney.

somehow, I em under the impression they were implying that she had allot of gay fans

like Barbara Streisand or Velma Dinkley

You faggots are doing it again right now

or consider this

Magica the fag hag

If you honestly liked DuckTales, consider suicide.

it is Sup Forums
what did you expect?

they won't stop until every last homo in the world is dead

muh Sup Forums

consider suicide even if you are not a fan

there is really nothing worth living for
only endless despair and suffering

no
OUR 4 chan
youtube.com/watch?v=cVZcnGyntuk

>Nickelodeon: The Loud House features a character with 2 dads.
>CN: Clarence features a character with 2 moms
>Disney Channel: ...?

Looks like DuckTales is gonna be Disney's turn at joining the LGBTQ cartoon bandwagon. I guess they couldn't avoid it any longer.

This is the second thread we've had about a throwaway line from a EW article.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc15eaZerkA

Watching anime makes life worth living though.

>implying that Magica's deep voice didn't always imply transexuality

user confirmed for casual.

DID ANY OF YOU EVEN CONSIDER MAYBE THAT ONE GUY FROM EW WAS JUST AN IDIOT? MAYBE?

Christ, you humongous faggots, it was a fucking JOKE. It wasn't a very funny but one, but EW does this shit all the time.
Stop fucking sperging out about it.

of course not
it HAS TO be an SJeW conspiracy to corrupt the children of america

I think it has more to do with June Foray being a hundred thousand years old.

>it was a fucking JOKE
Seriously, didn't you guys realize that was just a gag?

Sup Forumsnservatives: Fucking SJW's are too sensitive, you can't go through life getting offended by everything.

News media: A cartoon duck might be gay.

Sup Forumsnservatives: *have frothing anger-seizures*

NO!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

GAY JEW ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

>Magica is going to be an "LGBT icon" in the new show.

I swear, the chans have become inverted Tumblr

>>Nickelodeon: The Loud House features a character with 2 dads.

One of them is just a woman with no eyelashes and a deep voice.

>CN: Clarence features a character with 2 moms

One of them is just a man with eyelashes and a high pitched voice.

Seriously, stop projecting.

Seriously tho, I em cautiously looking forward to this

will be interesting to see Donald and Launchpad sharing the screen

youtube.com/watch?v=0dPCj56PtX0

>According to the Entertainment Weekly announcement article, Magica is going to be an "LGBT icon" in the new show.
>The SJWs have destroyed it before it even started.

Go lay an egg. I'm gay and have no interest in claiming Magica for an icon. I have no idea what EW is smoking.

So anyway, to that one guy in the last thread, Webby was fucking shit and literally anything this show could do would be an improvement

as long as she's not as shit as Mabel, I em fine

There are people who don't think Webby was shit?

Fuck, not even GIRLS liked Webby and she was supposed to be their identification character.

Webby still wasn't a fraction as awful as Bubba or Doofus, though.

>I swear, the chans have become inverted Tumblr

^ THIS
You become what you hate, and conservatives have become as whiny/angry and easily offended as the alleged libtards they like to attack.

EVERYONE is "cucked" by their own ego and blames someone else. I remember when I liked to come here.

>Another Ducktales thread ruined by this
What a horrible time to be alive

Now you're the one that's whining, you little bitch.

Cucktales was never good anyways.

HEY DON ROSA'S GHOST WHERE YOU AT

>There are people who don't think Webby was shit?
That one guy from before is literally the only time I have ever actually seen someone say something positive about Webby ever

Trying to get it back on track

Sup Forums has literally always been inverted tumblr. No horseshoe theory memeing, I see Anons offended over tumblr doxxing and harassing people like that shit never happens here.

>Webby still wasn't a fraction as awful as Bubba or Doofus, though

>Webby
>Bubba
>Doofus

I'm starting to think I'm misremembering DuckTales as a good cartoon. It had a lot of seriously shit characters.

>Tranny Magica

I bet you've had that image macro in your Pictures folder for years and now you're fucking PSYCHED you finally have an appropriate opportunity to post it.

Nice job derailing the thread, user.

The article didn't say she's gonna be an LGBT icon in the new show, it implied that she's always been one. Absolutely nobody except some idiot at EW thinks that, and nobody knows why they even made that remark.

Anyway, I'm not all that excited about this show. I do feel kinda nostalgic about Ducktales but I'm not a huge fan. I've been enjoying the Mickey shorts though, and I'll probably check out this show too.

The episodes made up for some of the weaker side characters

This is also why the SJW's are winning the internet culture war.

To trigger an SJW you need to be at least DO something. It doesn't take much but it's at least something. To trigger a cuckservative all you need to do is:

1) Be gay or non-white

2) Exist.

This means that righties have a much lower threshold of butthurt than even SJW's. They are inherently weaker and thus over time will come to be recognized as the bigger lolcows

>"LGBT icon"

Fuck. This. Reboot.

Someone was going to mention it. I figured if we got it out of the way early, we'd save future thread grief.

You done fucked up.

Okay look, I know most of you guys are going to ignore this but please listen.

It wasn't that "she is going to be an LGBT icon", it was the author idiot describing her as one, that is, thinking she was one. Or at least just saying it as a gag. Please stop being idiots

This thread made me realize I'd forgotten about Bubba and Doofus. Did Bubba ever go back to his original time? And why did he exist, anyway? Was there a good reason to have a cave duck tagalong?

Woo hoo

Who is missing?

Don't google.

Reminds me of DuckTales the Movie. It would've been GREAT if it weren't for that annoying as shit genie character and that annoying as shit arab thief ("Dijon"?).

DuckTales had great stories but with SHIT supporting characters. Gizmo Duck was the least annoying of all the terrible new characters they made for that show, and even he got irritating much of the time.

Gizmo?

Mrs Beakley, Gyro, the butler (Featherstone?), Gizmoduck, the Beagle Boys, Glomgold...?

Gizmoduck shined most as a heroic one up foil to Darkwing

Butler was Duckworth, even though he wasn't a duck.

I was really hoping they'd leave Launchpad for the inevitable Darkwing reboot, maybe with a few cameos in DuckTales.
Though, he wasn't in the original two images they released, so... maybe he won't be in every episode.

Heh maybe Glittering Goldie.

Right. Featherstone was the abused federal agent from Preacher.

In my country, the butler was just "Johann".

One is missing. Nobody misses him

Fenton Crackshell

Bubba or Doofus?

>for the inevitable Darkwing reboot
I fucking wish

>one faggot with no reading comprehension types some bullshit that literally wasn't in the article.
>other lazy faggots hop on with reaction images.

This is how this bullshit works and now it's going to be in every thread we have about this shit. Fuck off you morons.

The gas pistol will have to go.

>Doofus

This.

Thanks for reminding me to give Preacher a re-read. Was planning on picking up some of the deluxe paperbacks of that and Punisher MAX next paycheck.

Also, RIP in pieces to Dillon.

Gladstone Gander, the lazy nephew who lived off his luck rather than hard work. Though that was mostly comics. He did feature in a few episodes.

>>one faggot with no reading comprehension types some bullshit that literally wasn't in the article.

"LGBT icon Magica De Spell" IS in the EW article, you cocksucker. It's legit.

? Gas Gun was their firearms dodge in the first place.

>Disney XD
Dead on arrival. I don't hate the network, but holy shit does it make it hard for shows to get views.

>Darkwing reboot

If they ever did this, all I ask is to have more than one Liquidator solo episode.

Is that too much?

Will they feel the need to give him a origin story rather than just a fella with means and heart but not a lot of sense.

DW had, like, 3 different origin stories in the old show. That was the joke; that his origin story was so irrelevant that he could have several.

Really? I only remember the high school origin that tied in with Megavolt's origin...

Wonder how one would shape his motivations more now. Bushroot is fine as his bits always been "plants have feelings too". Twin Beaks episode rules. Fucking dead Bushroot wrapped in plastic thrown over the falls.

He had at least 2 others, including a Superman-esque one where he was an alien.

Personally, I always took the high school one to be the "real" one since it involved Megavolt remembering it, but I get the gag about him having no singular origin and appreciate it.

You don't really need to change his motivation

He's just an immoral guy looking to make a quick buck by forcing people into a corner so they have to buy from him. (sabotaging the water supply to force people to buy his bottled water in a heat wave; flooding a portion of St Canard to force the sale of rafts and life jackets or whateever it was he was shilling)

You could just do shit with that. When he wasn't just filling out the Fearsome Five, he's an unscrupulous business man with super powers. There might not be LOTS you can do with it, but there's just enough to give him a handful of decent episodes, I would imagine

How about a instead of a reboot we just continue say a few years down the line. Darkwing has had his run and the city is safer for it.

Gosalyn is coming into her own as Quiverwing and Darkwing begins to ponder passing the torch.

My only complaint with this is that I never liked Gosalyn.

But I suppose if it's a timeskip, growing up would change her attitude a bit.

And Honker could be her Oracle

Maybe we'll get a Darkwing Duck crossover episode?

Pretty much, she takes the work seriously.

Has shown some of her Waddlefoot ingenuity in upgrading the tower and keeping pace with her own gear upgrades.

I could see her comedy comimg from her daily life and not being able to handle that as skillfully as she does her hero beat.

Wonder if Morgana MacCawber would still have a thing with Darkwing in a time skip. Maybe even married.