How different would DB be if it was bought by DC?

How different would DB be if it was bought by DC?

>How different would DB be if it was bought by DC?

We already got a peek at that universe, user.

How different would Sup Forums be if you anime niggers stopped posting your bullshit here?

Oh wait, rhetorical question. Board quality would skyrocket. Everyone knows this.

Fuck off

>Board quality would skyrocket.
Don't kid yourself. It would still be awful.

>We already got a peek at that universe, user
that's fox who also made the resent animated dbz movies.

I sometimes wonder how different various mangas would be if they were originally created by Marvel or DC, circa their actual creation dates.

Like, what if Sailor Moon was created by early 90's Marvel?

Or if MAzinger Z was an early 70's DC comic?

Toriyama literally retconned good origins so. It would be even more like superman. Dragon Ball minus was result of Toriyama liking man of steel too much

>Like, what if Sailor Moon was created by early 90's Marvel?
Dazzler would be there.

It would still be hot garbage.

What if Lefield made Jojo's bizarre adventures?

90% of stands have no feet, so I think he'd do alright.

Also, the hard jawlines & giant bodies of parts 1-3 would suit his style well

It would be fucking shit. Only Toriyama knows what he's doing with this franchise.

>posting that edgy shit
Black is cute you fucking faggot.

I-I've got cute Blacks too.

Jonathan Joestar would return after he died and be the only JoJo in a neverending Part. Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke, and the rest would never appear again. Also, he would have his own Stand, [STAR PLATINUM], and be a clever trickster able to know what his enemy's next line will be. Every adaptation will be about Jonathan only.

The Goku Black arc was wasted. Anyway, Saiyans would probably be descendants of the kryptonian due to some technological bullshit they would develop the tails or something.

He didn't really retcon anything, we never saw how Goku was sent to Earth, we only saw Toei's version of it.

Just remember, only the manga is canon, everything else is just bonus side-story shit.

Technically he did retcon Goku's age. We knew from the manga Goku's exact age at the start of DB and the exact year that planet Vegeta got blown up. Goku was supposed to be a baby, he got retconned into being 3 years old.

What did she mean by this?

we'd get TFS DBZ but not as funny.

a lot of early 2000s marvel was influenced by manga, hell marvel even published Akira in english

Less humor and weirdness.

I just find it sad Akira Toriyama is the George Lucas of Shōnen.

Like DBZ?

Araki is the Lucas of shonen

What the fuck is le edge about making tea?

Jesus christ. What happened to Dragonball?

But Araki never stopped being good. His ability to draw human beings seems to have died, but SBR was fantastic.

It got better.

Now it is cute

Akira

1) it's spelt "recent"

2) Toei made the movies, Fox just distributed them. Do you think Disney made Princess Monoke?
Well, there WAS the Shogun Warriors comic... But yeah, a Kamen Rider comic from Marvel with covers by "Big" John Buscema and the occasional cameo by Sunfire haunts my daydreams, taunting me with the fact that it will never become reality.

i bet beerus has a really cute butthole

>haha

/m/ can stay for karate bug men and metallic good guys.