Which of them is worse, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGopQvlMDnY
strawpoll.me/11832703
vimeo.com/62525508
youtube.com/watch?v=R6pC03WRcE0
aaronbooth.info/uploads/7/5/6/9/7569212/dog_sees_god.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Patty means well, but is ignorant and does not care.

Lucy openly treats everyone bad.

Lucy is good since she's honest.

Lucy has less shitposters.

Lucy is a tremendous cunt and Patty is too good for this world.

Is this even a contest?

Peppermint Patty has troubles in her life. But she's a good kid.
The other one is just selfish.

lucy because tomboys are precious miracles and I won't hear otherwise

Lucy is a bitch, is aware she's a bitch, and owns it

Peppermint Patty's a bitch too, but she thinks her farts smell like like rainbows and pumpkin pie, oblivious to just how big a bitch she is.

Pretty much this.

Are you going by Patty from the recent Peanuts movie?
Patty from the strip is capable of being fun, but there are even more moments where she's a tremendous bitch to Chuck.

Marcie is clearly best girl.

LUCYFAGS GET OUT
>LUCYFAGS GET OUT
LUCYFAGS GET OUT
>LUCYFAGS GET OUT
LUCYFAGS GET OUT
>LUCYFAGS GET OUT
LUCYFAGS GET OUT
>LUCYFAGS GET OUT
LUCYFAGS GET OUT
>LUCYFAGS GET OUT

Patty can be a bitch but she's that bitch that secretly likes you but can't express it

Lucy acts like she hates you, because she hates you and is the girl you end up dating because you hate yourself

So Peppermint Patty had a crush on Charlie Brown? Am I hearing that right?

Yeah, I reckon I heard right. I used to love the Peanuts cartoon but I never caught on to this. And I love tomboys. New ship confirmed.

Lucy

Football

She and Marcie like him.
But P. Patty can't openly admit it. She drops hints at him, but Charlie is either ignoring them on purpose or just has a really hard time accepting that a girl could actually like him.

Yet Charlie kept falling for it. You would think eventually he'd just stop, but damned if he didn't keep doing the same shit again and expecting a different result.

I feel like Lucy was trying to teach him a life lesson, as a friend, and it just refused to take. So she just had fun with it. You can only be so gullible; at some point you're practically begging to get taken for a ride.

Lucy was just a plain bully.
Patty acts like a jerk but it's mostly comes from the fact she's incredibly insecure and doesn't know how to show her feelings to Charlie.

She's basically did little kid that has a crush with another little girl but can only displace his feelings by pulling her hair.

Lucy was too smart for the room, to her detriment.

Bitches can be softened. Oblivious autists can only be managed.

Well one comic he kicks her hand. Probably breaking it.
So, worth it, I guess.

Best ship.

Patty tries to do right but just kinda sucks at it
Lucy can be a bit of a bitch but ultimately she has her moments
Violet is the worst girl

youtube.com/watch?v=eGopQvlMDnY

Funny way of spelling Sally.

>SEE YOU ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE COON, POCAHONTAS!

Lucy is misunderstood
she wants to help at times but comes off extremely bitchy

>Why does she have to be cute, Chuck?

oh that hurt

>Now lookie here, Slave Ruth!

>my salami bigger than your salami

>Patty will never sing to you like this

>Hush Mode, nigga! Hush Mode.

T... That's actually pretty cute...

>tfw when you'll never be her "sly dog"
fuuuuck

She wants to fuck Chuck in a pick-up truck.

Shut the fuck up, Chuck.

She hits on him all the time, even in some of the shorts.

Easy, Lucy she's the girl everybody loves to hate. Even Schroeder doesn't liker, only Snoopy but he's kinda douchy, sometimes.
Paty called him wishi washi and she actually apologized.

>This all looks niggalicious

Unf. This feels wrong.

I don't wanna be right

I knew this would be posted, yet I still came in here.

Damn it..

He's got till high school then she's getting at him regardless what he wants

Know a gal funny looking like that and she's got a penis

>Children that play games are evil

Schroederer does like her, he's just too autistic to express it

This, highly intelligent people tend to empathize a lot more with Lucy

It's also pretty unscientific to not include a poll

strawpoll.me/11832703

FUCK LUCY

>50 posts and nobody posts that awful lesbian family guy joke

im proud of you guys

vimeo.com/62525508

You can be highly intelligent and not belittle the people around you.

OP if there's one thing I've noticed over the years it's that Sup Forums as a whole has a fixation on tomboys though in my case I know it's probably because of Patty herself so I hope you're not surprised by the bias towards her here.

This is why you hush mode, nigga.

Wait, what did peppermint patty do wrong? She was mostly pretty cool. Not meaner than any of the other kids.

As a kid I had a boy crush on patty

Wait, thinking back on it, I think I might be in the same boat as you.

Lucy.

Pepperment Patty seems like she'd stay a good friend and is mostly figuring herself out. Probably has bro ass parents that grow their own food too.

>Aware asshole is better than unaware asshole
Don't understand this logic.

Her mother's dead and her father comes home really late at night do to his job. The reason why she always sleeps during class is because she stays up so she can see her father.

Patty is worse.

Lucy is best girl because she knows who best boy is.

I know this gets thrown around a lot, but Schroeder seemed legit autistic. Reminds me of that movie Shine.

nah.

When he's playing his piano he can seem autistic.

But he's a bro-tier hockey player in the winter strips.

Poor sweet bayblade

you are so good

Maybe, but I don't see why you wouldn't

lucy is nice but misunderstood

Lucy is just mean, Patty is a friendly tomboy with cute freckles.

Lucy represents Lucifer within the strip. The great tempter.

what a bitch i love it

I don't even know that one.
Only roadhouse.

damn

How come he tends to be gay in parodies? The only girl he really ignores is Lucy and I would reject her advances too.

What parodies?

I guess mostly just this one
youtube.com/watch?v=R6pC03WRcE0

and the unlicensed play that makes the Peanuts gang edgy teens: "Dog Sees God"
>aaronbooth.info/uploads/7/5/6/9/7569212/dog_sees_god.pdf

Not actual as frequent as I made it out to be, now that I think about it.

I thought it was revealed he was just tsun and actually likes Lucy

You'd be correct

I played CB in a production of Dog Sees God. It's a good play, nothing great, but has fun with the characters. It's mostly a play about bullying and gay/bi youth troubles.

There's a sequel that was made somewhere.

This, she is an ugly bitch.

Lucy is just a bitch and bitches get fixed by cocks, Patty will always be an ugly girl and will grow up to be a feminist

Lucy is based on Schultz's ex-wife. Any attempt to get close to her would probably end in heartbreak.

Holy shit. Everything makes sense now.

Didn't he also say he based Lucy and Schroeder's interactions on his relationship with his ex-wife?

That sounds oddly sexual.

Lucy is an irredeemable cunt. As bad ass Patty might be, at least she can always say she isn't Lucy.

He based most of the characters and interactions off of his interactions with himself. Pretty sure he said at one point that he'd be doomed if he didn't, and he'd only ever gotten 3 ideas from his kids.

Different characters represent different aspects of his personality primarily, anything else second.

PP's had a rough life. Yeah she can be obnoxious sometimes, but she can also be nice to Chuck, and he's actually pretty fucking shitty to her a lot of the time.

Peppermint Patty's one of a handful of characters in the strip who has any kind of respect for Charlie Brown, the others being Franklin, Linus, and I guess Marcie and Snoopy. She really likes him and just doesn't seem to see the faults in him that everyone else does. She looks up to Charlie Brown. Hell, even though her baseball team clobbers his, she doesn't seem to realize this and treats him and his team with respect.

Lucy LIKES Charlie Brown, but she doesn't respect him. She looks down on him just like everyone else, the only difference is she likes spending time with him, because she's a mean person and likes hanging out with people she can walk all over and talk down to, who won't resist much. And she really thinks she's doing what's best for him.

Lucy likes Charlie Brown BECAUSE he's a loser, and likes taking advantage of him. Peppermint Patty likes Charlie Brown, not even despite being a loser, she just genuinely doesn't see him as a loser, she just likes and respects him as a person.

What's wrong with Peppermint Patty, why is everyone so mean to her, she doesn't deserve this

This was the last strip featuring Peppermint Patty, one of the last strips period

f-fuck

That was her last strip? That's terribly sad.

Underrated post.

Holy shit dude.

>"I cant explain love

well its not that hard to understand..

You see there are some chemical releases called dopamines, this 8000 year old instinct hardwired into all mammals to reproduce add some electrical synapses from the brain....

But what about people who would die for their love. Wouldn't the hierarchy of needs outweigh a simple rush of dopamine?"

The guy's like 8

Settle down there Marcy, you're losing the crowd.