Red-Pilling someone on facebook

This video seems to be getting quite a bit of attention, with several of my facebook 'friends' sharing it:
youtu.be/wIIt-gTHWOY
Does my response seem accurate and well-articulated?

>I think that a phrase's origin is less important than how it is being used modern day. If any of these phrases are used as an inflammatory racial slur towards white people today, regardless of how the term originated, it is, in fact, racist.

The word "nigger" originated in a similar way.
Read:
"The Oxford English Dictionary traces the first English use to 1577, "the Nigers of Aethiop", translated from the Spanish los negros in Ethiopia. Other early spellings attested include "nigor" and "Nigre"; the first spelling of "nigger" is in 1608. The OED offers as its first definition "Used by people who are not black as a relatively neutral (or occasionally positive) term, with no specifically hostile intent" and notes that early citations "expressing patronizing views, reflect underlying attitudes rather than a hostile use of the word itself". The second meaning, of "a hostile term of abuse or contempt" from whites to blacks is first attested in print in 1775. Its use by black people both "as a neutral or favourable term" and "as a depreciatory term" go back to 1831 and 1834 respectively."

So while the original meaning of "nigger" in 1608 was neutral rather than derogatory, and may have even been positive, the racists of 1775 America had little regard for the original meaning of the word.

Why anyone would enter into such a stupid and pointless discussion is beyond me.

Well just like the word "thug" instantly became "racist" when using it towards a black person. "queer" meant strange. "nigger" meant ignorant. Obviously it's how words are used in the current sense that matters.

Only when using words like cracker in a violent way will it matter though. It might hurt feelings, but until it provokes violence and hate it doesn't really matter to the mainstreams.

nigger comes from the word that means black.

Do not engage in this OP.

Don't watch it, and if someone asks tell them you don't fucking care.

negro meant black.

Nice meme. But I'm the real babby.

so they are only classist despite having WHITE literally in the name.
We get it bitch, you talk white and you think black people should accept you. Enjoy your fat beta white husband and your jew overlords' shekels.

Well memed sideways Peru.

I'm not watching it. Do they admit it's racist?

Literally black in Spanish, which is why I didn't get the fuss at first.
Where does "cracker" come from? I can't imagine anything other than the cookies, which would be too silly.

They make the argument that it's not racist because these terms originated as classist terms whites would use to discriminate against other whites

Cracking a whip.

But that's not insulting, if anything it supports the idea of the white master!
I don't get niggers.

>Where does "cracker" come from?

As in 'whip cracker', referring to the masters who cracked the whips during slavery.

RacistAndSexistMuch.gif

Just remember, at the end of the day she's getting fucked by a "cracker". I bet she's into some really kinky raceplay shit.

wrong
wrong
says origin in first 60s of shitty video

I'd knock someone out for saying those words in public.
>Racial and class hate is only good if we do it!

>we must believe the shitty video
>WE WAZ 16TH CENTURY ARISTOCRATS N SHEIT

>now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to arguing on Sup Forums

Lets all report the video, seeing how jewtube is censoring anything mean. Let's give them a strike and take away their monetary game lel

Fucking coons

>MTV
> Accurate

Hahahahaha please tell another joke

More like

>MTV
>Relevant

Jewtube won't censor their own, I wish but it's useless.

That either.

Your comment doesn't make sense because the aristocrats in the video were white. I'm not seeing how that is related to the meme you are typing. Something tells me you type out a lot of memes thoughtlessly.

So I guess "queer" isn't homophobic, since it actually just means "weird".

>Your comment doesn't make sense because the aristocrats in the video were white.
>The we wuz kangs meme doesn't make sense because the ancient Egyptians were Egyptian

No, the kangs meme makes sense because it's African-Americans talking about how "they" were formerly Egyptian kings when they are significantly removed from Egypt. It's an absurd statement (for many other reasons as well).

The video is just a black person talking about the origin of the word being from white nobility. Do I really have to spell this out for you?

A word black people created to apply to whites.
She's shifting the blame to whites to hide her black guilt.

Black people created Middle English? Shift blame for what? It's an aside. It's background information.

You really want to feel the way blacks do about white people, but it just doesn't make sense here. I think you should put common sense before your desire to feel outraged. Just my 0.02

>blacks got the word cracker from whites, and use it to describe whites, because they're poor and dumb, unlike the superior blacks

blacks made the word from 'crack the whip' like other anons already said.
The video is pulling your leg senpai.

>white

Was for me in the couple of pre redpilled relationships I had with black chicks. They totally got off on that shit. One even used to ask me to fuck her from behind while I pulled on a noose around her neck. Fucking crazy.

Can't stand this sheboon to be honest.
>Hurr durr as a matter of fact (my opinions)

>Cracker isn't racist because it was used by whites to describe other whites.
>Negro is racist because it's a word that begins with N being used to describe the color of one's skin.
>People of Color isn't racist because it's being used to describe people with colored skin.
For people that perform mental gymnastics every second of the day they get absolutely no results when they try to use their brain.

And amazing how her "facts" always align perfectly with what black people want to hear and consistently paint whitey as the badguy. You'd think there would be one variable.

And so this means if a ghetto black guy calls you cracker and you call him nigger, you're the one who crossed the line. Because he was actually insulting your class status (even if you have a higher socioeconomic status than him), whereas you've engaged in racism. In fact, blacks can say whatever they want to you and it's never racist.

hot tbqh. would engage....but that fat fuck she's married to must be the biggest fucking beta on the planet. imagine listening to your wife spout her bullshit all the time.

Right. I'm not really interested in the semantics/etymology of the word because what she is saying is willfully ignorant. Like the other user said, it's how it's used that matters.

My point is that OP should let SJWs worry about non-issues like this and not respond at all. Videos like this only serve to pull white people into the mud.

>you can't change your race
but you can change your gender, am i right?