Happening?

Happening?

Will she be in Injustice 2?

twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/806988900522659840

I'm not a fan of injustice, but I want her in number two so my waifu gets some recognition

>saw fem wolverine in some random page a few days ago
>now this
i dont follow comics but is marvel literally going to rule63 their lineup?

It's DC you idiot

crap, meant to say
>are marvel and dc

This.

no because she is just yet another green lantern among the billions that are out there in space

Literally who? Is that some actress?

green lantern is the space police of dc. any one and thing can become a green lantern.

I hope she can be

They're using different earths and shit and she had a nice story

there are older GL that deserve a spot before Tumblr Lantern

Not happening since the Green Lantern Corps is dead in Injustice.

>Tumblr Lantern

What makes her "Tumblr"?. Serious question, I don't read Green Lanterns

Remember the time where Hal killed the GLC's? They can easily come back

Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she's the tumblr one, if anything Baz is the tumblr one, he's an oppressed minority muslim

Well said.

How would Sup Forums react if the main Green Lantern we get for DCEU ends up being Jessica Cruz?

her backstory is literally that she gets triggered by anything and goes in a panic

her outburst in JL was hilarious

All Green Lanterns should be regulated to skins.

Possibly, they gave away Deadshot early by showing him in the mobile game first.

She's not. She's not a Marvel female character. She's a true character who just happens to be female. She has flaws and strives to overcome them. And she's never used as a soapbox mouthpiece.

There is a difference between PTSD and getting triggered user

Problem is they're all dead in the Injustice universe. She, Baz and Hal are all that's left really.

She used to be an agoraphobic.

How would you even adapt her backstory? It requires the Crime Syndicate.

One of the rings from a dead lantern comes to earth and finds jessica

>injustice mobile is the most popular and successful mobile game behind candy crush and coc

Idk how to feel about this

Just bullshit a reason. It's a fighting game man, she doesn't really need her full back story.

>Turns out there were a few Guardians and Lanterns who survived
>They're slowly trying to rebuild and seek out some worthy humans to enlist
>Find Baz and Cruz and bring them on

There, now you have an excuse for them to be around. Or maybe they were already Lanterns before all this and just happened to be off world like Kyle was during the events of the first game.

Kilowog is also in the game

>he thinks they'd adapt her story to a t
Anyway they already have other earths or can easily just say one ring from a dead lantern from far far away finds jessica.

I'd probably jerk off a bit

They should. Her story is more interesting than all the other's.
Though she isn't as entertaining as Guy.

Good. Jessica a cute.

>Green Lantern
>Marvel

get out

She's an autistic NEET who loves guns.

I like her but she doesn't work as the main Lantern; her whole thing is that she's terrible at being a Lantern. She really should get the Ring of Volthoom back and become Power Ring again desu

I like her character but it doesn't make sense. The reason she's constantly teamed up with Baz is because she's a bad green lantern. She has serious anxiety issues.

Is she /ourgrill/

Damn right she is.

It used to mean the same thing before SJWs and anti-SJWs ruined any meaning the word had.

That's right, I almost forgot. This trigger nonsense started when some whale on Facebook said she was diagnosed with PTSD from being bullied.

She is. She loves video games and sitting in her house.

Well they did add deadshot to the mobile game before revealing him for I2, and they have the same super

Injustice was made on a foundation of terrible writing of retarded proportions, everything that followed has just been gravy. So fuck it, why not? Who cares, right?

>Huge /k/fag
>Tumblr

She actually looks cute for a change.

>doesn't leave house for three years
>panics at social interaction
>sexy af

...eh, close enough

>Jessica Cruz might get in Injustice but not Hellboy
>no Ash or Michael Meyers in MK

Boon's a faggot desu

>A DC character gets in a DC game over a non-DC character

yeah what a remarkable suprise

makes sense, if the comics are canon to Injustice 2, then her and Simon are pretty much the only earthbound Lantern candidates left alive

>Not happening since the Green Lantern Corps is dead in Injustice.
not true, although they did take some very heavy casulties(several hundred Lanterns including Mogo, and Ganthet all being dead)

>shitty gl who can't even make a construct
Lame

New Green Lantern.
She was hunting deer or something when she and her friend came across poachers, I think.
Her friend was killed and Jessica ran off. Then she stayed in her apartment for 5 years or so with PTSD and Agoraphobia.
Near the end of Forever Evil, the ring of Power Ring of Earth 3 latched itself onto her, and then the League brought her in.
During Darkseid War, she jumped in front of the Black Racer, managed to get the ring on her killed, and got a proper GL ring.

Hoky shit that sounds awful, glad I only ever read the last half of Red Lanterns and Larfleeze.

Nah, its pretty cool, she and Baz end up bringing the best out of each other making their adventures fun to watch

How does it sound awful? Jessica was one of the best new characters in a long time.

Michael myers literally cant be in MKX entirely due to the run button.

Her boobs are really big.
I'm not complaining, but it's very noticeable how big they are.

Oh shit, you're right.

yeah. besides i cant really think of an interesting moveset for Michael.

However you're 100% right with Ash.

Who's the actress? That will make or break this

Sofia Vergara

Maybe the Toxic Avenger could appear.

If they don't have big boobs, then they're doing it wrong.

Or how bout keep the DLC for both games strictly in their own universe?

How big is the mobile Injustice game roster?

Even Cass Cain is on it.

>press run button
>walk speed increases by one frame per second

She comes from the good universe, Half is busy or some shit.. Or are they not doing that again?

Oh shit I worked on that game, never thought I would see it posted anywhere. I'm currently working on the mobile port of Injustice 2.

Anyone have any questions?

Roster now

Lemme see if I can find that out right now, I don't know which characters have been confirmed and I dont remember all of them.

Which ones have been confirmed?

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Atrocitus
Gorilla Grodd
Blue Beetle
Harley Quinn
Deadshot
Aquaman

I believe that's all of the currently revealed ones.

Confirmed:
Atrocitus
Grodd
Aquaman
Supes
Wondy
Bats
Harley
Deadshot

I just wanna know of Poison Ivy makes it

I highly doubt they're actually going to let the comic stand in their way.

I mean, the entire crux of the Injustice story and comic was that Superman killed the Joker, and of course Joker was still playable.

>Poison Ivy
Yes, I know that for sure.

Keep in mind that the mobile version roster doesn't necessarily reflect the console version, but she is definitely in the mobile version.

>Ivy is in the mobile

I guess that's a win. Any story bits? I know the mobile version isnt 1:1 with the console, also what's different between the current mobile game and Injustice 2 mobile game? What's set them apart?

because the playable Joker is supposed to be the one from the normal DC Earth, not the Injustice one

Controls are super simplified, no multiplayer, you assemble a team of 3 characters versus another team of 3 characters (or a boss character and a fuckton of minions) but it's still 1v1 at a time. Everything is super monetized and you can only play a certain number of matches before you have to wait for your points to recharge (or you can watch ads to recharge one point at a time or pay like five dollars for a hundred instant full-recharges).

As for the story, something about brainiac. I have some snippets of the GDD saved but I can't get into the vpn from home to look at the full thing.

Have a sexy harley concept art.

>Controls are super simplified, no multiplayer, you assemble a team of 3 characters versus another team of 3 characters (or a boss character and a fuckton of minions) but it's still 1v1 at a time. Everything is super monetized and you can only
>play a certain number of matches before you have to wait for your points to recharge (or you can watch ads to recharge one point at a time or pay like five dollars for a hundred instant full-recharges).

Sounds like exactly the same as the current mobile game. Does the gear system play any role into the mobile game?

>As for the story, something about brainiac. I have some snippets of the GDD saved but I can't get into the vpn from home to look at the full thing.

Shame, but I guess Brainiac kind if makes sense as this "Big Bad" that NRS have been teasing about

Great bait.

Especially if they're from Earth.

What about Red Hood or Constantine?

>no Larfleeze

REEEEEEEE!!!!

Is Azrael?

forgot to add other sexy harley

baleeted because infosec but you guys have your answers, someone quote that shit for em
i'll answer more questions
i don't want to see this on news "journalism" sites because there's like a whopping seven people on this dev team

i knew nobody cared

Black Manta chances? Whether in the actual game or in mobile?

My question is rather technical than anything from the game. How different is developing for mobile? If 7 people are in it seems like it not that much trouble, does the same team stays for updates and stuff like that? Or does NRS main team takes over once you guys finish development?

we're just doing shit in ue4, sending it to internal testers, then making a good eod build, then sending it to external testers
it's still heavy development, everything is just a lot simpler and it's easier to change large portions of the game
i don't know if i'll have a job when the game ships, i might or i might not
MKX mobile is pretty identical to injustice mobile and released first, injustice mobile update were outsourced to some slavic studio a while ago while mkx is still internal
there is no 'main team' for mobile stuff

i think i remember seeing some art of him, he might be a boss in the mobile version and might be an actual character in the full version

if he "might" be a playable character than why would he be a boss in the phone game?

did the art look like just regular old manta, or was it "Netherrealm'd" so to speak

phone game does not reflect console game
different designers, developers, and testers
the only shared guy is ed boon

it fits with
if that's what you mean

have another harley

also i don't know why but harley has the rebirth batman logo on her back

so they did indeed change up his design from his regular look. That gives me much more hope man, assuming this is all true

the head is still totally black manta though, just him in a tactical suit

though the eyes and antennae look different

honestly i'm just waiting for peegee art to come through the pipeline so i can jack off to it