Do you think people will still try to cast cara delevigne after two massive flops?

do you think people will still try to cast cara delevigne after two massive flops?

Well, they weren't her flops. It's possible she'll be labeled box office poison, but it might take a couple more failures.

her name alone will keep her thriving in other aspects. I see her aging like shit and her lame acting skills will make her acting career scarce

I just realized she has a N**** nose and a N**** lips

that's why

She'll need to keep consistently appearing in shit movies before it has any real effect on her acting career. You can't even really call Suicide Squad a flop - it made a fuckton of money and won an Oscar, after all.

Her ostentatiously wealthy media mogul daddy will be able to keep her afloat through at least a couple more dumpster fires.

yes.her parents are rich and have massive pull with the studios

yeah

I'd cast her if i could lick her asshole for an hour or two.

She should be Zelda if they ever make a live-action Zelda movie.
It's all in the eyebrows, she would be a great BotW!Zelda.

Suicide Squad didn't flop and Valerian wasn't her fault, she was better lead in it. Plus that movie didn't lose money.

>N****
you know you can nigger, right? its Sup Forums not reddit you fucking idiot.

>being this new

But i did write N****, retard

They keep casting Jennifer Lawrence, so...yeah

DUDE, jesus christ really??? just write 'n-word' or something we dont need that racist shit on Sup Forums

racism belongs on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

enjoy your vacation :)

She was the better half of Valerian. The male lead needed to learn how to fucking emote. I don't even hate the scenes in the big extradimensional desert city, it's all the miserable attempts at exposition which make me hate him and this movie so much

>t. krager

>two massive flops
Eh, they weren't that big. She still might fall flat though

I'm thinking of was watching Valerian at the dollar cinema. Is it worth a dollar?

>dat monkey face

i bet her pusy taste real good