CTR GENERAL

In this thread we will discuss various strategies surrounding the identification of organisations like Correct The Record and other psyops along with various way to combat them. Newfriends are welcome and encouraged to ask questions.

What is CTR?

Correct The Record is a formal organisation funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign to spread positive media of her online and disrupt anti-Hillary media alongside other informal and private groups.

What is Sliding?

If content of a critical nature has been posted to a forum, it can be quickly removed from the public eye by "forum sliding". To trigger a forum slide to "flush" sensitive content from public view, multiple unrelated or provocative posts can be made and repeatedly bumped-to-top by one liners. This causes the unrelated posts, or "shitposts" to appear at the top of the list while the critical content slides down out of public view and eventually 404's. Although it is often impossible to censor the posting, this technique ensures it becomes lost in a sea of unrelated postings and users are distracted by meaningless content.

Some common examples of sliding seen on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums BTFO
>how can X even compete?
>is X white?

The main goal of CTR general is to keep Sup Forums's defense up against psyops and to discuss strategy to minimize the influence CTR and other psyops have over the board. It is also important to inform our newfriends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZHp4JLWjNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is topic dilution?

This technique functions not only as forum sliding, but as a way to keep users focused on non-productive issues. This causes "resource burn". By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt the forum readers, their productivity is significantly damaged. If the intensity and gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into "gossip mode". In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion.

Some Sup Forums examples.

>Sup Forums will defend this
>well Sup Forums?
>really makes you think
>will Sup Forums ever recover?

Checked

A new strategy I am seeing is all the shills seem to have started projected all the criticism we direct at them at us.

>alt right came from reddit
>trumpshills
>0.02 deposited into trump account

Anyone who used Sup Forums before the shill brigade knows it would support Trump. There was virtually no support for Trump on plebbit until months into the election and most of it cane from here. This seems like a common go to strategy for liberals. Project your shortcomings onto others to avoid an argument.

The steps libshits that post here will take to avoid an argument in impressive. It seems the only environment the liberal narrative can survive in is one with heavy censorship. I would relate this with the fact that they really don't have much of an argument beyond virtue signalling, personal attacks and appeal to low self esteem. This is why shills thrive on reddit. They don't need arguments, just votes. They have a much harder time here because they actually need to present something with substance in order to not look like retards.

What is data mining?

Data mining is a crucial method of determining the psychological level of the forum posters, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a "show you mine show me yours" posting is initiated. From the number of replies and answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered.

/k/

>show your favorite weapon

Sup Forums

>dick rate threads
>prove you're white threads
>secrets threads
>area code meet threads

Sup Forums

>what did X mean by this?
>will Sup Forums defend this?
>well /pol?
>prove you're white

FUCKING NIGGERS SLIDING THIS THREAD

CTR is affiliated with Benchmark Politics, a 538 knockoff, which it uses to hype up Hillary's chances and drive down other candidate's turnout.

i.e. projecting Hillary to win Missouri despite her having purchased $0 in ad time there (I literally work for the Stop Crooked Hillary PAC)

Looks like CTR general is shadow banned. Does not appear in catalog.

I see it, I expected this thread to be subject to a SHUT DOWN though.

>projecting Hillary to win Missouri
for real? bitch has no chance

Yeah, seems like she'll get shlonged to me.

Thats fine. She will still win.

according to what? Some Ivan tier "insider" post?

But Kek smiles upon this thread

I just hopped on. What's with all the slidings the past hour? What news did I miss?

Nothing serious that i heard of.
There were rumors a few days ago though, that CTR got another 5 million to smoke. So probably we're in it until elections.

Ivan is right, I heard they got another funding bump so they are back on full damage control.

there's not a chance. I'm a missouri fag and there's not a single person outside the city voting for that cunt.

Yeah, it didn't make much sense to me. But most "insider" fags are just shilling anyways.

The best way to deal with any corruption is to go Los Pepes on those asses. It's amazing how effective the quick results produce a cleansing action.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZHp4JLWjNw
Something tells me, they need much more funding, kek

Fucking hell. That explains it.

Hillary and her supporters are such awful irredeemable horseshit that they've spent over twelve million dollars now trying to suppress us "deplorables".

Holy fucking hell... How much more rotten can your cause be?

bump

Hillary can't attack Trump with anything meaningful so she attacks his supporters. She has to be pretty desperate.

True.

To be fair I did not really care about US politics until I heard Trump's immigration policies (literally enforcing already present laws) but it really gets me angry to watch how CNN and pretty much every MSM source spin him as a literal Hitler for this.

Europe is already gone unless revolution occurs, but the culture war still rages in the US.

There are literally people who would throw society on a silver plate for globalist cunts just for money and that's why I try my best to support threads likes this and talk about Trump in other political groups.

there is no shadow banning here

Yeah. I can't believe how much effort goes into silencing us.

I also can't believe it's fucking legal to harass people to this extent just for supporting their candidate.

What really gets me fired up for Trump is just how unfair the media is with him.

The elite have gotten arrogant and think we're not noticing.