Do any of you actually like American Psycho?

Do any of you actually like American Psycho?

Hip to be Square is too good

American psycho is a pretty underrated misfits album, purists generally shit on anything without Danzig but Micheal Graves was pretty decent.

First Misfits cd I ever bought, back as a lad check em

Did he really kill all those people?

Yeah he did.

It wasn't the real Patrick, it was his double.

its literally one of Sup Forums's favourite movies, and not just for the memes

HEY PAUL

i actually like these digits

It's unironically a really good movie.

Even better than these digits.

No it was Paul Allen killing his own demons as Patrick Bateman in his head.

My favorite. Not every scene is engaging but the pure mania during the 80's pop rants/killing is gold, along with Bale's struggle to meet his own expectations while he feels superior to all around him, and the beginning dinner scene where he proclaims social opinions he does not truly hold without a care. It's admirable. Most entertaining character portrayed.

Check out these QUADS

It's got some really great black comedy elements.

Pleb garbage

Yeah. It made me laugh.

Yeah this.

it was directed by a woman!!
yes a woman!!!!!!

check these quints

No. He is a repressed faggot dreaming of being a big baller.

Don't post that thread again. You're smarter than that.

I have a theory, and I'm not sure if this is something everyone else already knows and accepts as a fact.. idk.

So Patrick Bateman isn't real, and he's just an alter ego existing in the mind of a few yuppie men, Patrick's circle of friends.
That's why when that woman was banging on the doors running from Bateman nobody was answering, because the floor was empty, and it's only occupied 1 Patrick Bateman at a time, each in their separate apartment.

My mom is Dutch and her English is weird and I think I might've picked it up, sorry if my writing doesn't make sense.

danzig reuniting with misfits for a vegas show reeeeeee

holi shit that got me
also yes.

its hip to fuck bees

>all these off by one posts
one day you might have digits as nice as these

ok master. *sigh*

Check please.

Unironically one of the best black comedies ever. Now check these sextuples.

Director said yes. Not sure what the author of the book said, though.

Dubs aside, it's probably the only movie Sup Forums can agree on.

The first words of the song "Hip To Be Square" are "I used to be a renegade"
Ironically enough, Christian was told that taking the role of Patrick Bateman in American Psycho would likely ruin his career due to the movie's predicted controversy, Christian said he understood and took the role anyway. So in a way, he was also a renegade, or at least was at the time of that decision, mimicking the song's Iyrics in the scene of the movie where they play.
Anyway, check these dubs.

Yes, I saw it for the first time when my sister rented the VHS from Blockbuster in late '00. I've loved the orgy and chainsaw scene since I was young. I believe it's one of cinema's finest moments.

Yes, in the films and the books. The whole point of the movie is a satire of the narcissistic lifestyle of a New York stock broker, everyone is so wrapped up in becoming this image that everyone just becomes the same person and no one even notices the people dying around them, even if they did they would turn a blind eye to it because they're so concerned with themselves they simply do not care. All of the other characters could be going through the exact same thing as Bateman and you wouldn't know because theyre all so similar.

Some of them (the homeless people, Paul Allen) were real, some of them (the chainsaw murders, the cops, the people in the ensuing chase, and his secretary) were imagined fantasies (his secretary with the nail gun murder is actually shown to have not happened, but he confesses to it on the phone because he fantasized it happened.) He always had fantasies about killing people (shown in the bar scene and in his notebook) but it was only homeless people he was killing, and when he killed Paul Allen the rest of it is fantasies based on guilt

The real star of the show so to speak is cocaine, it was obligatory amongst the wall street high flyers who could not have worked and partied like they did without it....and cocaine psychosis is what Patrick is going through

>Shoot for quints.
>Settle for dubs.

Like pottery.

newfags can't strategize on a get