ITT: Describe your life with one Sup Forums-related image

ITT: Describe your life with one Sup Forums-related image.

>le I hate my life guise I'm depressed :D

Ah, Anti-Nihilism. The true gateway to happiness yet evolutionary standstill. My favorite philosophy.

I thought Mr. Peanutbutter was supposed to be the happy, true nihlist compared to Bojack's unhappy existentialism. I haven't seen all of the show though.

From what I understand, and I might be wrong here, a Nihilist and an Anti-Nihilist's believes are the same; what's different is what they do about it. A Nihilist attempts to either change the world with the knowledge that everything is pointless and therefore morality and other limits are self imposed. On the other hand, a Nihilist can also use this knowledge to cause harm to those around him arguing that it doesn´t matter in the end. However, an Anti-nihilist is a person who is aware of all these terrible truths but wishes to live a happy live without caring much about our insignificance in the universe or really acting on it.
I might be wrong, though, but I´ve always seen it that way.

Peanutbutter's philosophy is that of burying your head in the sand, not to face the lack of meaning in existence. Totally the opposite of anti-nihilism. That's why he calls it "unimportant nonsense" in the first place.

I can relate to the black one

i hate that im a dirty heifer

Is that your... age? If not, I can't even begin to imagine what you could be trying to convey with that image,

He keeps procrastinating everything and time just goes on with no change or achievements in his life?

Huh. If so, that's actually kinda clever. Bonus points for not being "my life sux".

Bingo, you hit the nail right on the head.

Thanks, glad you thought it was original.

user im pretty sure Mr.Peanutbutter is a true -Nihilist he dosen't give a single fuck anymore

That's what I meant. Both Bojack and Mr. Peanutbutter are aware of the total objective pointlessness. Bojack tries to find his own meaning which makes him unhappy while Mr. Peanutbutter doesn't care that it's pointless because he's just having fun.

Surprised this isn't posted yet.

>impact font
>"""emo"""
>barely Sup Forums at this point
>pepe
Sorry friend, looks like you got some more lurking to do.

>English final tommarow
>Chem and math finals next Wednesday and Thursday
I've done all of my work and getting a 3.3 GPA. I'm just ready to relax this Christmas.

Job promotions through lies and telling them im actually capable at it then actually pulling it off while still being incredibly lazy Life is pretty good right now.

I'm happy, I hope you guys cheer up

Everything in my life is going well, except for the fear that something horrible is lurking just around the corner.

But as long as I don't go out of my way looking for an excuse to ruin what I have, I'm totally fine!

And like a moron, I forgot my image.

I hope I do too

I'm just 22, but im fearing this is going to be my future

WRITERS WHAT THE FUCK

Some say their the guy, others the girl, I'm the plant.

I know that feel

I thought I'd die alone and unloved.
But then nurgle blessed me, and now I see his love, now I see the light.
Thanks grandpappy nurgle.

You just really get tired, ya know? But knowing the day has something planned out to do, you slump out of ned just to eat. No one wants to talk because their tired and just want the day done. And as soon as you step into your abode, it feels amazing for 5 minutes, good for 1 hour, and you feel numb for the rest. Some days you dont even feel like getting up or waking up for that matter. You dont want to be tired anymore. But it's all you know. You repeat it every single day knowing that one day it'll abruptly end. But we still live on. We still make mistakes, we still learn everyday. We're still here. And no matter how bad it gets for me, that one fact alone still gets me to keep moving. But one day, it just wont be enough. I dont want to die. I just want some change.

>getting to stay in a orphanage after teen years
>implying you dont become another homeless statistic

Pretty damn good. Got a job that I dont feel like a slave at and I'm shitposting on the clock also I fucked my first transsexual

its snowing and my classes are done. Not a shabby night desu.

I've accepted Christ as my lord and savior recently. The change in lifestyle and habit is proving most challenging.

Sounds fucking gay.

Nice meme

The amount of people I've learned to hate in the past two years is astounding.

I think Mr Peanut Butter is more of a nihilistic absurdist. He recognizes the meaninglessness of life, understands that everything he does is pointless nonsense, but chooses to do that pointless nonsense anyway because he enjoys it.

How was that? How cute was she? I'm assuming mtf

Happiness is an illusion.

All emotion is an illusion.

True liberty is feeling nothing.