South Park Live Thread

I know there's currently another South Park thread but it's a retarded conspiracy one so I feel like we need another for the new episode.

Is anyone even watching after the abortion we got last week?

I will be
This show is going the way of the Simpsons

Last week was episode two right? That was pretty funny, much better than episode one and pretty much anything from the last two seasons

Yeah, last week wasn't that bad. You gotta get the sand out of your vagina.

Yea, it wasn't too bad. The best part was all the Trumpanzees getting triggered because they were too stupid to realize the episode was on their side and telling people to quit tripping over every tweet he makes.

Stream where? Please and thanks

>current year
>watching this garbage

sage & hide

>didn't sage
>won't hide

Just make a normal post you fucking faggot

Doesn't even start for another hour

We go over this all the time Pajeet, Sling dot com

desu a lot of that didn't connect with me because I don't understand how people can get so worked up about every little thing he tweets. It seems so fucking pointless and childish and yet even my parents are going nuts for it.
I struggled to have any sympathy of Tweek, but yeah it was a pretty funny episode.

Episode one had the hicks as Alexa which was mildly amusing for. minute and that was it, really bad for a premiere

>inb4 "omg I thought they weren't gonna talk about politics this season?!

>sup nigga
Calling it now, tonight's gonna be the best of the season.

Hopefully the next game is as good as the first one, that would keep me watching for another 5 years.

Except, Trey said they were going to avoid DRUMPF stuff and go back to the roots of the show -- which weren't politics every which way.

>it wasnt too bad
>3 awful music segments
kys faggots.

South Park is getting another chance after they were terrible last season because I played their video game and it was really funny but if it keeps being unfunny it's days are numbered.

Last season was a damn shame, it started out great with Gerald being a Sup Forums user and them using the Jew meme as his shadow. It started out getting better and better then peaking with the cliffhanger where he meets all the trolls, after that it started to go downhill fast and it completely ran out of steam after another episode or two. Which might've been fine if the entire backhalf of the season wasn't garbage.

well, who could have predicted that in a contest with two people, one of them might win?

Apparently not Trey.

15 minutes boys

ERIK, WE DONT WANT CHU TO DIEEE
ERIK

Is anyone watching comedy central right now? Everything is outta sync for some reason6

Uh, it's just your end.

Fuck I'm even watching on tv so idk why it's doing that, thanks for letting me tho man

Hey uh, why do those Jonah Hill threads keep getting taken down?

I HATE THIS SHOW, IT'S GETTING WORSE AND WORSE ZOMBIE SOUTH PARK, STOP CRITICIZING TRUMP!

People kept watching South Park past all the capeshit episodes???

They were showing older episodes earlier. They Lord of the rings episode was great!

mine is doing that too. the audio is a second earlier than the video.
it's not just you.
what should we do bro?

>they dont wait for the season to be over and then just binge watch it in a comfy session of South Park
ITT:retards

>thinking the coon episodes weren't kino as fuck
t. Brainlet

>this 23andme commercial

Good grief, that poor woman's face.

>he didn't think cartman's song was litty
wew lad

Idk man just pray it's fixed before the new episode this shit drives me crazy

>he doesn't watch every piece of film and television simultaneously the moment they become available to keep up with shitposts in the hopes of becoming a shitposting god

It's a Randy episode

>Holiday Special
>An undeniable bond forms between a white man and a Native American man.

Anyone got a stream?

SLING MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN DOT COM IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO FUCKING PAY FOR IT TORRENT IT IN AN HOUR REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is already the worst episode ever made and it hasn't even started. I'm never watching SP again for the next 7 days.

Who here is ready for some white guilt written by jewish creators?

Will Cartman x Heidi OTP survive?

I hope not.

Oh kek I thought NFY got shitcanned.

Based.

What the fuck is Randy's problem?

He's the well meaning idiot of the show.

not even in sync

hacks

is anyone else seeing the fucked up lip syncing or am i having a stroke

I now can't unnotice this

Call your cable company. It's sync on my end.

I'm so fucking tired of Randy

now its synced

shit, thought it was just me

Been like that most of the day here

Nope. I thought it was Sling but it appears to be everyone.

no they had problems with this last episode too

I'm glad i'm not the only one.

Oh man this is better then I could have hoped for

Comedy Central itself is lagging, they're running out of money. Why do you think South Park still runs?

What provider/platform, I was watching on xfinity live and had the bad sync.

ok now its back in sync

Episode is pretty funny so far

What's wrong with stan's voice?

Oh shit, this'll piss them off real good

They should drop the bias and bring back 'the controversial mde sketch show' to their network for ratings/content.

Right now all they do is preach left comedy, the only exception is nathan. Where he doesn't have stances bleed through, it's just him being a dick to business owners.

>im 20% victim

perfect

That was pretty funny

Fucking kek

>it's another le evil white people episode

Trashed

pretty funny so far

(((Gotman)))

They have Tosh still.

That's what you get out of this?

It's clearly what it is.

We're having a curb watch thread on Sunday, right?

>CC still trying to fill the Colbert hole

Phft hahaha

Sup Nigga!

i guarantee trey adores every chance to say that on air

NFY and South Park are all this network has left. They should cancel all these terrible spoof-the-news type shows and just become 24/7 NFY and SP network, like the other networks do with their main hits these days.

>Moonbeam got canceled

It still hurts.

Shut up retard

>The President Show

Well that could be interesting

>comedy central literally not selling enough ads to fill up the space on commercial

top lmao

did the cancel drunk history? i liked that show

what happened to that crudly drawn show legends of chamberlain heights? It was a black people show I think.

>Airs at midnight.

They don't put good shows at that hour.

daily show isnt doing much better

they dont even re-run them at 7pm anymore

this is a good episode

>GET OFF MY LAND YOU PIECE OF SHIT

lmfao

Changed time slot, they had to use South parks hype to promote their kikess skank show.

aww he made the native cry

now this is south park goodness

What was Randy gonna do with the anal swab?

Not even done yet and it's already better than the last two episodes combined.

>3 minutes
get buttfucked i think

get fucked in the ass by the native

he was going to get REDSKINED

Eh, it was okay.

This was a great episode