>make 20 million for a film
>39% to income tax
>10% to agent
>10% to manager
>8.2 million left

truly the american dream

You mean 9.76 million left

I can live with that arrangement.

its almost like he made 10 milion dollars for acting.

I'd say that's pretty much the american dream, what, would you rather he did it jewing you out of your money in an investment bank?

well he can come here, and pay our 10% flat tax and participate in our multi billion film industry... oh wait

you see OP having less than half of 20 million dollars is preferable than having 90 % of 500 euros.

I guarantee he makes more in advertisements and shit than he does for his acting fee

that and embezzling malaysian government money

You're kidding yourself if you think he only pays 39% in income tax. It's probably more like 50 or higher.

I think it's cool that he vapes. The legacy of nicotine one of the greatest hobbies and vegetables ever. Continues

All any actor needs to do is make one hit movie and invest. Then they are set for life and never have to work again.

Rofl.

Fuck him. He shouldn't be making films any way. They contribute to global warming. He needs to live in a grass hut in Canada.

Only 8.2 million
Oh that poor baby.
I just feel so, so bad for him.
Quick, let's all donate our money to him so he'll feel better!

>still think you pay full taxes when you have a lot of money

Leo doesnt need an agent or a manager

He 100% does. He has multiple agents reading scripts all day for him and gives him the best ones. You think Leo is wasting his time reading shitty scripts

Yes people come to him

What kind is shitty math are you using?

8.2 million is still a truckload of money that will allow you to live in luxury.
It's better to tax the rich more than tax the poor more, when the poor don't have much to begin with.

Yes, $8,200,000 is a fucking dream for most

Take 39% off of 20M, now you have 12.2M.
Take 20% off of 12.2M, now yo have 9.76.

8.2 mil is more than I'll make in my entire lifetime.

I'm not even mad about it, I never considered making money a priority. But it's foolish to say that it isn't a lot for one (!) job. I'm sure he also has a dozen advertisement gigs going on, which may more than that.

depends on why and how they're rich. taxing traditional employment income or investment is stupid and just steals the wealth from the people who are building the country.

taxing income made from vice industries, such as alcohol, television, gambling, music, etc makes complete sense.

in east asia they have different tax brackets accordng to profession. if you're a doctor you get put in a low bracket. if you're an actor you get put in a very high bracket. if you're part of an idiot profession that just temporarily makes very high amounts because of shortages, you get put in a high bracket.

>faggonardo dicocksucko is a vapist

I'm not surprised, he is a pretentious self-absorbed douche bag after all.

poor him. Only 8 million.

most likely claims heaps of back with his accountants. need higher taxes

Poor Leo, I really pity the guy. Making big budget movie after big budget movie, don't even get to keep half of his multi-million paychecks, spends his free time meaninglessly drifting from yacht parties to beach parties on a sea of attractive women half his age probably all desperate to suck on his ballsack. And how many years did he have to wait for that oscar?

This
His life is pure suffering. I feel so bad

he finally gets an oscar and it's in a film where

>he survives a mauling and kills the grizzly
>survives the wounds
>rides a horse without all his wounds reopening
>survives falling down a cliff
>casually swim in freezing waters on various occasions

it's just so damn absurd from beginning to end