Smallville Season 11 Pt. 5

>Thread THeme
youtube.com/watch?v=Iuqtz_9JMfc

>Previous Smallville Threads
>Previous Snyder Threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moving home meow. Part 5/12 for the Snyder issues is being posted so to appease those that are still agitated it's not up yet, I'll post some of the links that are up and you can download those and see if you can extract anything out of there.

Last page. Leaving my office meow. See everyone soon!!!! Please send bumps to ensure this thread makes it!

>Also, I brought brownies and coffee for my students today and they really enjoyed it.

meow

You guys are great. Really. I'm always worried in the short walk home I'd come back and see that the thread already traveled to the last page. For the weeks that I've been doing this I really wanna say that I enjoy posting for all yall because you guys make it worth it.

I'm so glad she's no longer part of the show. Giving her powers was one of the dumbest things they could have possibly done to progress their story along.

METALLO IS BACK BABY!!!

>That ring turn.
Just say you're engaged. She already had her chance.

I may not have a lot to base this on, but I find Lana insufferable with her powers.

multiple chances but it is never good taste to rub it in someones face

SHe doesn't have to be overly showy about it, but purposely keeping secrets like this is NEVER a good idea.

How did Jor El tell her to do that after Clark pulled the plug on Jor El?

Interesting development

>Perhaps the humans deserve to be conquered.
Not really going to disagree with that one.

>Chancellor Pa-Vel

Is there a C-IA?

I haven't been reading since I just finished this again the other week, but I'm glad it's bringing Smallville discussion and it's one of my favorite series. Have a bump OP

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

Maybe