HAHAHAHAHAHA

Live action adaptation when?
What the duck is wrong with marlel?

>duck
You fucking autistic wanker.

What the cuck is wrong with marlel*

2nd panel, they are literally BLACKED out.

I'm terribly confused I thought she was in her own universe

It's a BLACKED.com promotional cross-over special. Sort of like DC doing KFC Crisis.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dont even give a shit about their race. I'm more confused by in what universe does Marvel think a 19 year old girl would ever date a 16-17 year old.

Congratulations Rooney. You've managed to become more obnoxious than Boco. At least to me. Kill yourself

Ultimate Gwen also was into Ganke.

>what if Gwen Stacey was Spiderman?
>what if Gwen Stacey was Deadpool?
What original character will Marvel wow us with next?

White american nerds are so fucking insecure.

It started with Cloak and Dagger, then Luke Cage and Jessica Jones...THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

What's it been five threads now? Does this count as spam?

>It's this thread again

Going to be a fun couple of months. Thanks Bendis

>getting triggered over one page in a shitty bendis comic you won't buy

i hope it keeps happening so you have something to jerk your dick to

More than one thread counts as spam.

This. The hot red head into nerds wasn't enough of a lie?

>19 year old girl dating a 16 year old boy
That's pretty hot regardless of race.

I'm more concerned about that small flabby tit.

>16
14 year old*

Even hotter.

>19

She was able to pass as 616 Gwen's clone during Clone Conspiracy, so I'd say she a lot older than 19.

So why does Bendis support pedophilia again? I would think that's normally enough for someone to be fired.

I thought Carol was a lesbian.

Cloak and Dagger are cute. There is totally nothing wrong with them.

Kiss of death

Silly! Women can't be pedophiles.

She is, but she has a dimension hopper so she jumps back and forth a bunch.

No, 16. He's been aged up a couple times now through like 3 separate timeskips.

Gwen's clone was a college-aged when she died though, wasn't she? They shouldn't be that far apart.

>Two men share an interracial kiss.
How progressive.

Not my point, how many people participated in the last thread? Instead of complaining about useless shit, why not do something productive, like getting Bendis fired. Could you imagine if that many people started complaining about something as serious as pedophillia in one of Disney's comics? It would be enough to end that man's career.

Wait, are you asking that because you actually don't think that happens in real life?

It doesnt. Not in the real world. Maybe in your fantasy fetish world. Older girls do not date younger guys, especially not teenagers.

That would work out if the younger guy is taller/physically fit, aka Miles.

but of course it's mainly a male fantasy thing they're going for here.

This. If anything they want older guys. Which is why Peter and her should fuck.

It happens. T. guy who dated a college girl in 11th grade.

>2-3 year age difference is a fantasyland fetish
Have you stepped outside lately? Never mind that, stay on your computer and look up Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, who are two very easily found examples of how full of shit you are. Inb4 moving goalposts.

Girl here, I dont know a single woman I've ever met that would ever date a guy 2 years younger than them. Especially not in high school.

>Pedophiles don't exist.

That is older guy younger girl faggot. The opposite doesnt happen.

Sounds like she was a pedophile because that is illegal.

Based Panther

Chisel the chalk, we'll cut off your cock.

Pichelli's art looks god tier with the Spider-Gwen universe colors

>That is older guy younger girl faggot. The opposite doesnt happen.
Fuck fuck you're retarded, okay. Give a guy some warning next time before he wastes his time.

What are you even talking about. The entire argument you dumbass was older girls do not date younger guys. Learn to read.

He means that your stated premise is factually incorrect and that you are either retarded or trolling, user.

It wasn't because in Florida you can have sex with a 16 year old as long as your under the age of 23, but she likely was considering baby faced I was.

But Spider-Gwen is Miles' age.

>It started with Cloak and Dagger
They aren't a couple tho

No its not. Older women do not date younger guys and you cannot name 3 examples in real life.

They also aren't a couple.

No she's not, she's old enough to drink.

>herp derp I am a maximum retard
Why should anyone believe a word you say when you can't even bother to fact check something so easily falsifiable? You are either one dumb asshole or one moderately okay troll.

You can't tell me Miles is younger than 18 now. You probably can since I haven't read any recent Miles

Ducking phoneposter

He is 16.

Also an user above said Gwen is 19, which is legal drinking in Canada and not every state.

You can't even for a sentence mate. You are speaking in broken fragments and just repeating yourself over and over. I hope English is not your first language. "Fact check" age preferences for dating?

He started off at 13, had a time skip where he gave up being spider-man for just over a year, making him 14-15, then more recently the main universe has had a couple of time skips that add up to over a year, so he's roughly 16 years old now.

>You can't even for a sentence mate.
lel

>It's a BLACKED.com
Speaking of them that Kendra Sunderland scene was hot

>What if Gwenpool was a duck

Do you date? Older women in their teenage years are never into younger guys. Ever. Not in America at least, idk about foreign shitholes. Youd get laughed out of school if you did that in America as a female unless you were some gross she beast.

You keep trying. Adorable. Try saying something that's actually true now.

In the USA it's 21.

>>Sup Forums

You have to go back.

> Spider-Gwen's costume is black and white.

Really makes you think.

Go fuck yourself you retarded inbred

Capcom must love Marvel's line-up.

They could literally fill MvCI with copy pasta and shottoclones.

Too bad about Miles being there

Wiccan will become Scarlet Witch.

> Gay taking over mantle from woman is the kind of LGBT pandering they love and it gets rid of Wanda.

This feels so forced it's insane.

As a black guy, thank you marvel!

Can Emma frost be next?

This is just another ploy by Marvel to generate controversy and you're all falling for it.

Sorry dude. Emma would never date down.

Not a soul in here will buy it so it doesn't matter

No one is falling for it. It's just shitposting.
Marvel isn't generating controversy they're trying desperately to get people to look at characters bleeding sales with cringy ships they saw online.

>canon /ss/

I'm okay with this.

Screencaped :^) white chicks love hot chocolate

>pairing Peter's former love interest with his replacement
Don't kid yourself Marvel knows exactly what it's doing

She isn't she's some AU character with the same name. Pete in that world is a corpse

Are you autistic?

BENDIS YES!

Who wrote this? Bendis?
Black Panther would never say that. This is awful.

What's this? Jews pushing race Mixing? Colour me surprised.

Anecdotes are just dandy, because one of my close friends was dating a 16 year old when she was 18 and they broke up when she turned 20, so there's at least one girl who would.

If I know Marvel she'll start fucking Bishop as soon as Scott gets resurrected.

Did you have to ask?

I'm more concerned about her mask having eyelids. What the fuck.

Is dis rial life?

Fuck off faggot

I know that but Marvel intent is still the same. Why else would they pair the two if not to piss Peterfags off.

No, the would have paired him with MJ if they wanted to do that.

>gwen
It should've been Kamala!!

Who's next?

Please be She hulk