What's Sup Forums's take on Ruby Ridge?

What's Sup Forums's take on Ruby Ridge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=yBsRvdHJUDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White dindu nutjobs got shot by los federales, nothing of value was lost.

Innocent White American lives taken savagely by a brutal autocratic government. Backfired when Oklahoma City blew up.

>if you own a sawed-off shotgun, you deserve to have your wife's head blown off by a sniper
Don't you have negroes to amputate or children to rape right now?

American government being cunts because they had no outside threats at the time

I've researched the incident a lot (currently editing a play I wrote on it).

At the end of the day, it's just sad. Weaver was clearly guilty, and misread a few incidents of procedural error as a grand conspiracy to persecute him. He was poor and unsuccessful, and used the government and minorities as scapegoats for his personal failures. He was all talk, for sure, but that talk got his wife, son, and several Feds killed.

At the same time, you had federal law enforcement management itching for a show of force when dealing with militia sympathizers. Don't get me wrong, many these groups needed to be addressed, but the government responded to them in the worst way possible - confirming their fears and leading to a lot of needless confrontation and death.

Will happen again under a clinton presidency.

can i read the play?

The first time he was arrested, he said that he'd shoot anyone who came to arrest him again. The ROE for the sniper teams was fucked, but I understand why the Feds were worried about him.

Not published yet, familia. Hopefully early next year.

>At the same time, you had federal law enforcement management itching for a show of force when dealing with militia sympathizers.
was this a big thing back in the day? why did they go in with such an aggressive rule of engagement?

well why can't i read it?

>Having a road to your compound
>Basic_survival_errors.txt

>Government and minorities
>These groups need to be addressed
Since when did Sup Forums host boot-lickers?

so an innocent woman and child were killed because they were too scared to arrest some guy. neat

My take was that the ROE was driven mainly by two things:

1) A desire for the Clinton adminstration to regain a sense of control after increasingly aggressive (but rarely publicized) tax protests in Arkansas and Idaho, along with resurgent White Nationalist activity following Cointon's election

2) Believing their own hype when it came to their threat assessment of these groups. None of the militias were ever a significant national security risk, much less some guy, his buddy, and his kid holed up on some mountain in the middle of nowhere. After the recon team was engaged, they decided not to take any chances, when the situation could have likely been resolved peacefully with a friendly visit from the Sherrif.

Some of them were actually terrorist groups. The overwhelming majority were just gun enthusiasts or peaceful political outliers.

The Turner Diaries spooked people a lot. Everyone was imagining the prospect of widespread White Nationalist terrorism and they eventually worked themselves into a paranoid frenzy (much like many of the radicals)

As a standard rule, the US government (and all its branches) respond to (threat of) force by throwing even more force at it. They never de-escalate, only escalate (show more force than is shown against you). It's a very militaristic kind of thinking.

Just the Clintons doing what the Clintons do, killing white people for no good reason at all.

Yeah, that's why they purposefully blew a hole in a tower containing 22 children. You can play it up as "Paranoia" all you want but reality will always tell another story.

>Boners Ferry

Lon Horiuchi murdered Vicki Weaver and should have a life sentence.

Are you referring to the Waco Seige? That happened after the Ruby Ridge Tragedy (and was much less justifiable from the government's side)

>why did they go in with such an aggressive rule of engagement?
Clinton style satanism

They're both very obvious (((failures))) to take proper actions. And we all know exactly what fucking government they were under. Good luck more years of this retarded bullshit appearing if hillary wins. Ooo, that big baddy bigot was so worth not electing, it's great to elect a legitimately corrupt and criminally mannered woman.

they burned children to death on an occult holiday dedicated to moloch which demands of it's believers that they burn children to death on that day

Janet Reno headed the op

Janet Reno selected to head the op by Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton who jokes with staff about sacrificing animals to moloch in emails

Don't you dare try to conspiracize a legitimate fucking mishap you shill bastard.

Boner

I think the Waco Seige was a massacre, however distasteful the cult was. They were burned alive because they were weird and some people thought it was easier to ram a tank through their door then talk to them.

Ruby Ridge was caused by a lot of tragic mistakes (and sensationalism from the media), marred by an attempted coverup after the fact.

I'm voting for Trump.

I'll answer for the cock sucking liar...

It's because there is no play!

This is the Internet...

>(and was much less justifiable from the government's side)

Burning down a complex full of people when you have absolute control of the perimeter? Sounds like a massacre to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY

Speaking of cock-sucking, how could Ruby Ridge gave been sexier?

Because it's not finished.

It's a two act set in the Weaver's cabin, bouncing between before, during, and after the incident (these scene feature the FBI characters). Act 1 ends with Vicki getting shot, though she appears in a few scenes afterwards.

See

No sex scene?

It was a good day to be an American: same as Bundy, same as Waco, whenever you get a bunch of inbred criminal retards or cultists holed up in one place trying to start shit, that's when it's time to kick in the fucking doors, and start blasting them in the face, and clean fucking house, until you've wiped their little compound or church or whatever off the fucking face of the Earth.

Those are in the Waco play

Sorry bro, I hammered, I fully agree.

>be american
>get shot

>Americans in this thread actually wanted to be treaded upon
Truly the end of times.

Who the fuck cares?

But also idk how the Federal government could ever see these wackjobs as a legit threat that warranted the whole controversy. It's like the intelligence and law enforcement communities only hire dumb-assed normies whose biggest pre-career achievement was being frat treasurer.

So why can't Ruby Ridge have a scene where the FBI agent who shoot Vicki gets blown by the other agent who is so turned on by this?

>OKBOMB
Thank god niggers can't build bombs, that's all I'll say.

> idk how the Federal government could ever see these wackjobs as a legit threat that warranted the whole controversy.

That's kind of the point. The Feds needlessly escalated a bunch of situations and it led to hundreds of deaths. Local cult stockpiling guns for the apocalypse? Better launch a helicopter/tank assault and then blast the sound of rabbits being butchered into the compound when that fails (they actually did this).

Hi hillary

>The first time he was arrested, he said that he'd shoot anyone who came to arrest him again.

Could that have anything to do with the fact that he was baited by a Fed to commit a bullshit crime because the Feds thought they could use it to blackmail him into becoming a stooge?

>The ROE for the sniper teams was fucked, but I understand why the Feds were worried about him.

He won the civil lawsuit in large part because some of the men on the scene were discussing the fact that it was bullshit operation to arrest a nobody on a bullshit charge. "The Feds" had little reason to worry about him after fucking up his life, and they would have had NO reason to worry about him had they just left him the fuck alone in the first damn place.

But Lon Horiuchi had a hard on that day. To bad McVeigh did the wrong thing (blow up a building of unrelated innocents) instead of the right thing (hunt down Horluchi and burn him alive).

>As a standard rule, the US government (and all its branches) respond to (threat of) force by throwing even more force at it.

I'll give Obama credit for this: he was smart enough to back down at Bundy ranch.

Fucking ATF/10. Between Ruby Ridge and Waco I'm not certain how they managed to avoid getting shut down.

>Burning down a complex full of people when you have absolute control of the perimeter? Sounds like a massacre to me.

We've delivered freedum bombs and demanded 'regime change' for less than what we did to our own that day.

>Defending cultists
How is this even allowed on a redpill board?

A series of idiotic mistakes

ATF knew Weaver was a small fish, barely worth their time. They were pissed because someone so low on the totem pole told them to fuck off.

Also the trial date fuckup was ridiculous.
A few years later a bunch of kikes did a few skits loosely portraying such people as backwoods separatists.
youtube.com/watch?v=yBsRvdHJUDk

>...nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;

Funny...I don't see an exception for cultists.

>picking on the drunk guy

I agree with you>Literally setting fire to a compound full of US citizens with a large amount of children. Cultists or not......