I am Half Indian and even I hate India. Nuke this shithole along with Pakistan please. Nothing of value will be lost

I am Half Indian and even I hate India. Nuke this shithole along with Pakistan please. Nothing of value will be lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pakistan we'll spare but Pooland has to go

>Sparing the state sponsor of terror
American education

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pours. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

Half indian half what?

And how dark is your skin?

And do you hang out with indians or do they shun you?

And do you speak some sort of indian language?

Answer

Literally housed Osama.

[citation needed]

India just needs guidance, that's all. It's not irredeemable like Pakistan.

white

>half-Indian
>wants to destroy the motherland

this serves as only further proof of the fact that all miscegenation is evil 100% of the time

4 questions, 1 answer

Your brain must be fully of curry

Fucking saved. I love australia

>motherland

Modi is based but he is only one man. Indian Culture will never change. You need to eradicate their entrenched retarded religious customs first which encourages them to poo on the streets

Enjoy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

Curry is a British invention so I'll take that as a compliment.

This is literally disgusting. I love it

One of the most sickening things I ever read on Sup Forums

I'm also half indian half white.

6'1 93kg broad shoulders with olive skin

Thankyou based genetics.

Keep them around so they can help us get rid of the mudslimes. Having brown skins on the team is helpful, for now.

That smell doesn't come out Mola Ram. Also once people see your small dick they'll know you're not Italian.

>100% indian sikh on my mum's side
>Mix of Irish,Welsh but majority English on dad's side
Feels ok tbqh

Lol stay mad manlet. Ive probably had more GF's than youve had lays.

>Wants India to be nuked
>When whites extremists/muslim extremism will finally rise, will be pleading India to let him come back home to save his sorry ass from being butchered.

>Bragging on Sup Forums

Kys

>triggered

based "white" genetics

Who was the white one in the relationship?

What? Worst case scenario minorities would be sterilized.

show pic of arm hair to prove it

"based"

Kek, this reads like a novel.

wtf man

I am of Indian origin too and I've been there a couple times. I can't agree even more.

>it's "perfidious anglo doing another beady eye things" episode.