I am seeing more and more stuff from France indicating a war of sorts...

I am seeing more and more stuff from France indicating a war of sorts. Can any French anons confirm there being a feeling or vibe amongst the common French of there being a fight back?

dailystormer.com/a-frenchman-and-an-arab-walk-onto-a-street/

This is another incident of talk about war.

So is France the first to go off? I am looking to help out the Americans in removing illegals, but if France needs help I and many others like me will be looking to come over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4
lepoint.fr/societe/etat-d-urgence-les-francais-se-ruent-ils-sur-les-armes-a-feu-21-07-2016-2055892_23.php
fdesouche.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think so man

if there is anything the french are known for its not getting rolled over easily

Well I just hope they start soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4

Very strange times indeed. I do not feel very good.

They are cucked beyond belief for what they've done to Algeria and Tunisia. Even the Algiers en Tunisians think France is being an idiot by letting the North Africans run wild out of guilt. Hatred of France is a real thing among masses of Muslims there and they are too cucked to actually fight against it.
If it happens it will be the army or the people but I don't think it will be any time soon. Plenty French people are still left.

It will start with small clashes or 'mobs'. They'll send the police to arrest the natives. You'll lose your house, wife, kids, job, till you have nothing left to lose. Then the word will travel around your social circle and family, small protests will start taking place all over the country. They're will probably be some form of Muslim attack at one of them, and the protests will meet and join into larger demonstrations. This is when the lion awakens

It's funny, they fought they could pussify a generations In a few decades after thousands of years at blood shed. All we need is a kick starter, bring in Germany or France , when one of these rise up, we all do

I have the most liberal father ever and when the story of the bigger with 8 kids who turned down 3 houses came on the radio in the car he actually looked pissed off - something I rarely see.

More and more people getting guns.

France here:
lepoint.fr/societe/etat-d-urgence-les-francais-se-ruent-ils-sur-les-armes-a-feu-21-07-2016-2055892_23.php
>augmentation du nombre de tireurs licenciés en France, qu'elles estiment à 200 000 aujourd'hui, contre 150 000 il y a deux ans. Les 1 600 clubs de tir en France font même face à un phénomène nouveau de saturation.
Now 200.000 people enrolled in shooting ranges, 2 years ago it was 150.000, so a rise of 50.000
Clubs can't take the demand anymore.

Right now, polls indicate that 25 to 28% of people are going to vote Le Pen at the next election. The other 75% are just happy about the current state of things, and I've often heard "I'm more afraid of white fascism than of islamic terrorism".

Here is the thing, user: only people not afraid of prison and not afraid of dying can succesfully rebel. And at this point, not even the 25% ready to vote for Le Pen can say so.

Pity us, laugh at us, but don't count on us rebelling.

>low IQ detected
>thinking a few years of cuckery won't be changed in a split second when word gets out

We have it in us to go full blown total war, it just needs a spark.

I am at the stage of just wanting to get shit done. I get migraines from holding in my anger and thirst for fucking war. It's not healthy holding it in.

This is good.

>if there is anything the french are known for its not getting rolled over easily

>not getting rolled over easily
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many frogs does it take to defend Paris?

I'm sorry but it's gonna take some effort. They've successfully bluepilled the last few generations to the point they feel little connection to their fighting ancestors. Many feel voting is the only way to change things, and that the power of authority/government is untouchable.
People that have little link to their past, don't necessarily see those revolutions and wars as ways to handle the current situations.

The word did get out.
There are no-go zones, people constantly being harassed, entire areas that fight police and light fucking public busses on fire while yelling allah akhbar.
The word got out that they tried bombing the Notre Dame, a monument to French history and culture, the symbol of Christianity, and it is known police kept it quiet for 5 days. Politicians saying "learn to live with it lol".
What more do they need? If THAT doesn't trigger the fuse, what will????

This won't start by a war, or wanting to die or even needing. It'll start with small arrests of the natives and protests. When (((they))) shut it down, that's when it gets ready.

Stay strong though, if we don't leave the EU, it's one confirmed

Are you, bro? Shooting clubs in Belgium are also filling up. Mine raised prices from 50 a year to 75 to 120 because there's so much demand now.

I wonder at what point the gov will see it as problematic and curb it.

You ain't leaving brah. No one has even triggered Article 50 yet. UK governemnt is too pussy for that. Even if they do, but they probably won't, kek, you'll get so assblasted by the German Empire, aka EU, that the only difference to pre-Brexit will be that we'll set the agenda of your government without you having any say in it.

Just google "French civil war" and you get tonnes of article written by the French about an impending happening.

I think even someone high up in their military or something said a civil war is inevitable

Supposedly military is already planning an operation to 'retake cities on French soil'.

Whether that's an active plan or a precaution if things would get caliphated to shit, idk

Post a legit link please (not something from the daily stormer or alex jones).

This is exactly what France is known for, unconditional surrender.
They are going to pay the toll for the satanic French revolution, right now, and they deserve it.

I've also heard whispers of preparation for a coup d'etas but that's a long shot. I couldn't see that happening let alone being successful unless shits already hit the fan. Supposedly that was a part of the reason why Hollande send the military to the Middle East after the bombings in France, to prevent that possibility.

I don't have any unfortunately. And it was just a writer/journalist that claimed sources but didn't provide any. Some Frog on Sup Forums made a thread about it.

Coup, lol. I assume the EU with help from US would be ready to 'liberate' France from the 'fascist military that doesnt represent the people'.
I don't think countries can get a riot going here on their own. Unles it happens in several countries, the EU will get in it.

>blaming the revolution
Yeah na, shit went south after WW2 when national and racial pride became evil. Before WW2 many countries had just started eugenics programs.

Interesting point of view from a north-african immigrant who is living in Belgium

Shit went down when France rejected god.

>implying the U.S is the U.S of even 2015
>inb4 le current year

The U.S government is not how it seems and the people reject it even more. Trump has done so much damage that (((their))) narrative is forever lost.

You need to be updated on this shit, else you just look like a fearful pussy -- assuming you're White and not a shitskin

When it's fucking official. We act on a basis that if we all are in agreement to there being a war, we will fucking fight it.

Just how we are, we just need to control who says it's on.

We also don't have forever. Shit needs to be done within 5 years.

Thanks for the bants, but it's true. We see it as weak and pathetic and even downright sad that they are willing to give up their culture like that for guilt.
They have fucked us over (and are still doing so) but this way they are just helping increase the Islamism in Tunisia by tolerating it on their own soil.

*gold

Ftfy

Don't put (((god))) on pedastal when Race comes first.

U what. It's still in US best interest that EU stays cucked. They'l grab any chance to portray revolution in Europe as fascist uprising, it will strengthen their leftist narrative as well as give them reason to subdue us even more.

Also, I was talking about France, not war-sentiments in the UK. But that just seems like delusional, denialist and cowardice LARPing. "yeah we'll totally fight bro but like we just need to agree on it and like control who like says we can and stuff man but we're totally warriors and shit son"
Mate don't be a pussy and organize and get shit going. I see dozens of small cells here, and all of them are just waiting.

imo France, Belgium or the Netherlands will be the first to kick off any potential race war. I think there is a growing sense in the entire west that we are heading towards a conflict. It's obvious to even the dimmest normie that muslims hate us and want to kill us no matter how well we treat them and how "assimilated" they are.

If Gert Wilders gets into power in Netherlands it may trigger violence. Belgium has the most jihadists per capita and is a powderkeg with an under equipped security force unable to deal with the number of terrorist plots. France has a deeply polarised muslim community that is probably the most radicalised in all of Europe.

Even if there isn't a war, I think at this point the vast majority of Westerners are totally aware that muslims hate us and want to destroy us and that #notallmuslims was a joke at best.

WW2 wasn't an unconditional surrender though.

Gerrycuck pls.

They can't do shit with a bulk of yanks not wanting imperialism. Trump is helping with that.

>literal potato nigger
>jelly of English and Germans
>scared of their potential unity

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

There is a storm brewing, my Anglo friend. I've travelled and worked in enough countries to know a big fat storm when I see one. But for now it is quite distant. And therefore, avoidable. But if nothing changes, things will be ugly.

I'm pretty lucky myself: I live abroad with my family and, have my HQ in Paris as well as 3 houses in the countryside where we'll be able to go when SHTF.

I can't say much more than this but to my fellow frogs, take my word for it: you have no idea how bad the situation really is. I didn't know about it until just before the 13 November attacks. And holy shit, it will happen again.

Prepare yourself mes chers compatriotes, pas envie que ne soit versé plus de sang bleu blanc rouge

Make good use of your fortunate situstion. I envy the life some live that I miss out on because of sacfrifices made.

You frogos just need to spread the word with friends and strangers at bars ect ect, spread the hate around get people talking , the more who talk , the more who have a similiar feeling and KNOW that others feel it too , there wont be fear, only hope

If people read French, this website is interesting, it's the main anti cuck info source:

fdesouche.com/

I remember being afraid of going on it, now people openly link it on Facebook.

1/3 of French youth is voting FN, another 1/3 is probably voting for Les Replubicains which is talking about revoking Jus Soli.

France has a big amount of cucks but it also has a huge based population compared to other European nations: families who used to live in the colonies which are ultra red pilled, the military, the police, people working in hospitals are even voting FN now, etc.

This summer:

I was at a Jewish wedding, people were openly racist towards arabs and nig nogs.

I was at a Catholic wedding, 100% white, women with 3+ kids and guys in the army, admitting that they are waiting for the grand happening.

Every day I hear remarks regarding immigrants and Islam: in the metro, in restaurants, on TV, on the internet, etc.

The Grand Uncuckening is on it's way.

Let's see if Trump wins forst eh

What is Jus Soli?

I hear that too. Often in public when topic come up people are lefty and bluepilled initially until someone 'breaks the ice' and then people feel more comfortable and talk openly about how it's gone to shit.
It's like things that only conspiracy theorists would say and get mocked for two years ago is now casual and public. My gfs grandparents put it like this bluntly "We were born and raised in war and saw Europe improve, get luxurious and safe and you were born in luxury and safety and will end up in war."

Sounds like the early days of the nazi party rising

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

t. Erzherzog Karl

>birthright citizenship

Which is the opposite of:

Jus sanguinis (Latin: right of blood) is a principle of nationality law by which citizenship is not determined by place of birth but by having one or both parents who are citizens of the state.

To arms citizens! Form your battalions! Let's March lets March, let an impure blood soak our fields

lolno, the change is already permanent and irreversible.

La Marseillaise is metal af

I thought LR were 'center right' but still cucked lefties in a sense? Isn't that sarcozys party?

Thats amazing

>jewish wedding
Don't for a second think that jews are your friend just because they hate muslims too

>Inb4 muh stormfront

Just saying. Never trust a semite.

Some lefties wanted to change it but the vast majority of people are against this. There is a lot of cool verse after this one, the most known

>spic
>relevant

I'll be seeing you rats in a few years when we remove you subhumans from our fucking lands.

This.

literally everybody feels insecure.

In the supermarketparking last week in some little city. Around 20 arabs, with Algerian flags, tunisian and Kosovo (lol).

They were doing some sort of race in the parking.

Security comes. They shouted Allah Ackbar everywhere.

Will the French vote Le Pen ? NO.
Will they make militia ? YES.

That's wishful thinking.

>Fdesouches
Is there more pro Jewish website than this shit ?

Fuck you Mohamed.

Idem Schlomo

Someone close to me is in the national police and he told it's pretty much the general feeling in the police.
they just aren't too public about it but I can tell you they're really pissed. Every time they can the fuck up some sandniggers.
You just have to be prepared when everything goes to shit, and make no mistake, it'll happen

Please
Who would fight?

There are more combat aged refugee men in most of those countries then there are native combat aged men.

most of the natives have grown up to despise any sort of manly behavior and have never been in a street fight.

Hense, the native combat aged male population would quickly get BTFO if they attempted any action against the refugees.

Also explains why their women want fiki fiki with refugee Men

>Also explains why their women want fiki fiki with refugee Men

Germany.

Most of the men between 20 and 40 are cucks.
Only the Army with coup d'état could save us.

>tfw fucktons of people who got to the top, changed countries, or even were considered national leaders have been in prision through their lifetime

>numbers are everything
>this logic

I smell tacos and watermelon.

>fiki fiki

Shut the fuck up.

Lets hope you are right.

All we need to do is become brothers as Europeans and get to the stage of pic related without any (((military))) guidance.

I don't know about an all out war. But damn fuck I am oppressed. Please btfo the shitskins
>Be frog
>walks around in (((Toulouse)))
>niggers of nogs and sand everywhere
>feelsdisgusting.barf
>carry around small knife for self protection
>goes on /k/ regularly but can't own gun
>fuck.jpg
>police asks to search me suddenly for no reason
>they have the right to do so
>take muh knife
>say "you bad goy, datz illegal"
>take it, sell it on ebay, take me to police station
>fucking hell
>goes on Sup Forums and mocks secretly akbars and niggers

I would support eugenics and racial war but I'd need guns (at least over 9000) and 30 million bullets. Also I'd shoot those LGBT and communist fucks roaming around here.

HELP

does France have any history of significant vigilantism? I feel that this will be the first step in the inevitable fight against mohamedan death cultist menace - not just in France but across the infected countries

well, the progandaids formed "le Résistance xXDDDD" and fought Hitler's troups/occupation.

But now there are no guns so....

>Woodland green rifle
>Snow

Explain, /k/.

Fuck the Toulouse city center has turned to shit in 10 years. I remember it before the Nog invasion.

>now there are no guns
there are plenty of guns in Europe (legal), however the thing to look for are unregistered ones since no one in their right mind would use/sell a piece in their name whose serial number info is available to unknown number of officials

one just has to look for the unregistered ones; in my cunt gypsies are the most frequent suppliers of those, expect some 250EUR for a Yugo AK leftover from the balkan conflicts

>does France have any history of significant vigilantism?

We don't. But we learn fast.

We have a strong habit to follow the state more than the laws. Because with had still 50 years ago, very good little percentage of elites. The thing is we don't have good elites anymore. We have pro anglo-saxon ones or cucks one. Not even some Pro French elites.

It's fine. Looks like a branch.
I won't have those memories, but at least I won't be a millenial.
One day I'll find something.
Or maybe raid a nignog house and get the bounty

cool, just make sure to take it apart, thoroughly inspect it and clean it before testing/using it, I'm sure /k/ommandos will provide all the help you'd need with that

You need to start small (the individual) and slowly build around small groups of people with solid ideology and practices.

Small, incremental steps lead to big changes.

>I'm sorry but it's gonna take some effort.

That's understood.

I also saw many threads about handmade guns. But the problem is getting ammo. 10 millions nigs, 20 million libs, I need a billion ammo lmao

Hypothetically, how much would it help to cut off gibs?

>problem is getting ammo
not really, you could source your ammo from legal permit holders (hunters, sports shooters, collectors); afaik none of EU gov'ts tracks ammo storage/usage and there are no limits to one's ammo stockpile; there are also no serials on bullets/casings

the only telltale signs a person has shot a firearm are small particles of powder on clothes/skin and forensic rifling marks on recovered bullets but that's about it

first stage would be excessive violence and criminality greatly exceeding the present one, second stage a migration of undesirables to greener gibsmedat pastures/death/incarceration

it would stop fresh subhumans arriving overnight, that's for certain

What about the hugenots m8? They got vigilanted pretty hard.