Do people still do heists like in Baby Driver?

Do people still do heists like in Baby Driver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbX_U5YvH2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah, crime is digital now

I think the pink panthers used to pull off jewel heists like that. I think they're still active, too.

Well if you count baboonering chimps as ""people"" then yes

i want to jump headfirst off a bridge

Villains who literally did nothing wrong

Doesn't seem worth it anymore, it's easier to just rob a gas station then a Bank with the tightest security possible.

Of course not, it's impossible with mass surveillance and biometrics.

Seems like too high of a risk for a too low reward.

What song would you play for him before he's about to murder you and your waifu?

>gets your waifu killed

you can literally walk in, wait in line, and then hand the teller instructions and they'll give you money because it ultimately is less of a loss to the bank to hand over a few thousand dollars rather than try to apprehend the criminal and possibly get sued or have to deal with property damage if he's armed.

I've never heard of someone actually doing that outside of movies.

Didn't some group ride up on motorcycles, smash up a jewelry store, rob it in like 30 seconds and ride off in Europe last year?

there was a guy that did it who got out of prison recently and is writing a book about it. I think he only made like 10k off three robberies.

I think there was something like that in London a few years back.

Only the stupidest of the stupid rob banks. And escape with car? lmao

this has happened in san francisco multiple times in the past few years

How else are they going to escape? Land a helicopter on the rough and hope no one notices it?

Sewers, maybe?

That would unironically be the better option, since most CCTV and facial recognition/license plate recognition/etc. is street-level, you'd have to get satellite/drone/blimp/plane footage for that.

why aren't you making crime movies famalam

somewhere around fredrick maryland had a bankrobbing gang like this like 5-7 years ago; all wore masks and had getaway drivers, took them around 2 years to catch them

this movie was literally "Reddit Driver"

The last act was fucking atrocious.

Google Yankee bandit. Junkie who robbed many banks.

You could use something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nbX_U5YvH2I

This. Watch some actual worthwhile film. Like these 3, in order. Baby Driver is influenced by The Driver, so anyone who's watched the former should appreciate the latter.

Its the payday gang

no. its fucking stupid. with modern technology thieves would be caught before they even planned the robbery.

Sounds like a job for the Dukes of Hazzard to me.

So like 10 years ago back home there was this old woman who used to do that. She would wait in line, hand the teller a card saying she had a gun and to hand over everything in the register. She was only netting a couple thousand every time she did it but she pulled it too many times and got caught.