Spider-Man Homecoming. was this appropriate to be in a kids movie?

>F Thor, marry Iron Man, and kill Hulk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's wrong its
Fuck Cap America, marry Iron Man, kill Black Widow

youtu.be/_4-nwLck_u0

what do you think high schoolers are like IRL? Were you too big of a loser to have friends so you don't know what they act like?

Normal people lose their virginity before high school.

It seemed off for her to just say F and not just say the word,.

Why didn't you?

>kill Hulk

This bitch isn't even aware of her own universe's rules

2/10 shit movie

Pg13 senpai

As a person who was born and raised in queens it's hilarious seeing all these different races getting along and no confrontations and arguments based on race. I didn't go one day of Junior high school/ highschool without being called a white rat or a gringo and not have a spic flash a butterfly knife threateningly or a black smoking weed and calling me a white bitch.

maybe you should stop being a white bitch

Easier said than done when minorities outnumber you 10-1. Queens NY schools should be studied. They are a microcosm of what awaits our country in 20 years

holy shit is that RICE? how much screen time does she have? I might download this garbage just for her

I know that, but still.

It's a school of excellence type thing though, so most of these niglets will have at least one White parent. All of the Toomes women confirmed as BWC sluts for example.

Was a manlet poo in loo the local bully of your high school?

>marvels batman backed with the mcu and iron man with 93% RT barely does more than one of the most panned movies of all times

hmm

Should I bother pirating this?

How was this movie anyway?

she is in a few scenes

>They are a microcosm of what awaits our country in 20 years
um actually no sweetie...?

>How was this movie anyway?

mediocre and forgettable in every possible way

It's good. Don't listen to Sup Forums

>the third incarnation of spider-man in a decade makes more than the biggest dc cinematic event of all time

The local bully was a 250 point wigger white kid who sat on my back and almost broken spine and when I was screaming niggers gagged my mouth with their socks. I got detention because I was late for gym because of that. In detention Mexican kids made weapons out of paper clips and broken pencils and literally we're trying to kill me. Teacher saw everything and shrugged probably didn't care because he was black.

I had very little expectations and in the end it was fun. I think it's one of Marvel's best, the stakes were low, spidey is actually a high schooler with high school problems, there's actual normal people being saved, and the humor didn't feel force.

>last THREE spider-mans were shit
>no spider-man has ever made 1 billion
>the last two batmans hit a billion and were critically acclaimed
and like said it was the biggest dc event and they fucked it up

>it made more money that means its gud

Didn't transformers 4 broke 1b ?

SM made more money than DC's biggest heroes AND it was acclaimed more by both critics and audiences.

>Movie has keaton and "down here" jr and still cant beat Based SP3

It could still make it.

>Third reboot in a decade
>Literally holding a failure of a franchise on it's back
>Spider-Mans FIRST movie with the MCU
>Has a fraction of the budget
>Still outgrosses Batman vs Superman with Wonder Woman

How was Snyder not fired over Batman vs. Superman's gross?

IT WASNT GOOD, WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE WATCH IT! ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR

ppl kept saying it was good.
same problem with Wonder Woman being overrated

>get the incredibly talented kid from The Nice Guys
>gave her 4 lines of dialogue

It's good. Not great, just good.

she did an amazing job in that scene. really seemed like a girl talking about fucking Thor. really talented

Money made = good.

Way to go Sup Forums

>movie comes out on torrent sites
>becomes relevant again on Sup Forums for a day or two
god bless pirating

Imagine the offspring her an Thor would produce.

If the son of Odin gets with that nigger "Valkyrie" we riot.

The MCU would be fucked without it. It's the only way they can guarantee that everyone who wants to keep up to date can do.

These are the people who suck Donald cock remember.

>kill Hulk
yea good luck nerd lol!

>notice old but fairly popular movie added to netflix
>suddenly threads about a decade old movie

It's not a kids movie.
It's for people who actually read the comics and love the character. Who gives a fuck what kids want?

why the fuck would you fuck thor and marry iron? If anything you should marry thor since he is most attractive person in the MCU and maybe fuck iron man even though old ass Tony Stark might break a hip.

You seem unaware of a woman's system of priorities, my friend.

>not having a teacher pass by right as she's saying it so she awkwardly pauses and says "uh eff" to cleverly keep your precious PG-13 rating
Fuck you disnig

>before high school.
the usual age is 17

Why live like a rich person when you can live like a God.

underrated post.

which f up school did you go to?

I went to one of the worst ones in Queens, we had gangs, thugs, and folks that would bring their other friends if stuff got out of hand. If you stick with your click you would be fine. Avg kids did fine, smart ones became lawyers, reg chicks did the premed program, and the thugs either dropped out or got wrecked by life (cycle of poverty).

>I went to one of the worst ones in Queens
Bro, I went to Van Buren, which one did you go to?

BASED

why would some womeme know Hulk is invincible

BvS was still more of failure tho

its okay for women to be sexual you pig

uncle rape isnt normal user

Now adjust for inflation and take 50% off of Homecoming and compare it to Spider-Man 1.