Crapstianity

Crapstians are no different from mudslims except the part where mudslims blow themselves

>prays
>as in, is actually present in church
>as in, not during the rest of the time

Christians don't still make woman do that.
Christianity evolved over hundreds of years and modernized instead of staying barbaric

Christianity is an invention of Paul.
Islam in an invention of Mohammed.
Judaism is an invention of Rabbis.

The Torah, Prophets, and Writings are an invention of God.

blessyahowah.com

>crapstins
>crap

I laft

Based non-country

this.
Christianity, at this point in time, is perfectly compatible with Western society and culture.

You're the same fucking Indian who keeps making those other shit threads, aren't you?

Based ex-Spainish colony

Doesn't this just point out how Christians pick and choose what is an isn't important in the bible based on convenience, as opposed to many Muslims who more strongly adhere to their holy book?

Corinthians? So Jesus didn't say it basically?

>talks about others being poo
projecting, are we Pajeet?
well your shit should project into the loo next time

Psalm 147:19-20
He has revealed his word to Jacob, his laws and decrees to Israel. He has done this for no other nation; they do not know his laws. Praise the LORD.

Christians are the Anti-Christ. Their only law is follow their heart with vain images while oppressing God's true people. That's why this world is shit because the wicked are in power and the righteous are oppressed. No other group of people know the laws but his people as it is written but his people are oppressed and had their heritage removed from them and stolen by another group of people that claim to be them but are 8th century talmudic followers with no connection to the Israelites but have convinced all the ignorant heathen that they are the real Jews while they promote lies, wickness, drug promotion, gun violence, and everything else but the truth to keep God's children ignorant but now you have some of them coming out revealing the truth but it's too late for most of you heathens.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

You heathen hate the truth. The only way for you heathens to be saved is:

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Both meaning Israelites not actual greeks but Israelite foreigners. You must say they come before anyone including yourself. If you don't?

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

Obviously if you're destroyed you're not saved?

Isaiah 54:3
For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Truth is slavery or death for u

>Christianity is an invention of Paul.
this

>quoting Judaism
Oy vey!

you do know that hair actually counts as headcovering?

>God's choosen people argument
When Jews (John means by “the Jews” something different that we mean today. Read about is of hoi Ioudaioi in John’s Gospel) heard Jesus speaking to those who believed in Him about true status of freedom in the Kingdom of God, they objected that they were not really slaves since they traced their heritage to Abraham. (Read also Freedom in the Roman world during Pax Romana) Jesus affirmed the fact that they were indeed the offspring of Abraham, but he argued that the hoi Ioudaioi who opposed him to the death were not at all his spiritual children. In Jesus’ mind, there were two reasons for this. First, his teaching was fully unwelcome among them and second, their opposition to him was final and ultimate (they sought to kill him).

38 I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

Jesus charges his opponents with obedience to the wrong father, while also saying that he obeys His Father and not theirs. The nature of humans is such that they are not able not to believe and not to obey. It is only a question of who exactly will earn full allegiance and obedience. Will it be the right master? Who can give true freedom? Or will it be someone else?

39 They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, 40 but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did.

Cont.

I have some New Testament for you Heathen and give me another excuse

Proverbs 30:5
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The entire Bible is the word of God. It doesn't matter who says it, if it's in their its truth and fact. Since you care so much about the words of Christ let's see what you think about his words.

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Who does Christ love so much that he will make fake Jews worship before their feet?

Matthew 10:5-6
These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel

Matthew 15:24
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Israelites. That's who Christ came for and is for. His brothers and sisters. His physical flesh and blood brothers and sisters. Christ is of the Royal House of David of Judah of Israel of the 12. The Bible itself tells you heathens you don't know a damn thing.

John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Malachi 3:6
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Matthew 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 25:37
Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Matthew 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

It is interesting that while John sets forth Jesus as the divine logos/memra of Israel’s God, Jesus addresses himself as “a man” who told them the truth. There is no mistake here. According to John, Jesus is not only the divine logos, he is also fully human. Therefore, John describes the interrelationship without apparent contradiction between Jesus’ full humanity and the divine description of him found in the prologue to John’s Gospel.

41 You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.” 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word.

Once again the reference is likely referring to stories that had been circulating about Jesus – that he had been born from an illicit union. The hoi Ioudaioi were making a reference to this precisely because they simply did not believe the true stories of God’s incredible intervention in human history (the virgin birth). This was enough to prove that they only believed the lies of the devil and Jesus’ word had no place in their minds and hearts.

Cont.

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.

In the mind of Jesus, the evil shepherds of God’s people Israel (we will discuss this connection later) are joined with the devil and his servants/slaves. They do not love truth because all truth is antithetical to them. When they testify falsely against Jesus, they simply act in accordance with their nature and the lying nature of their father.

46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

Jesus is saying that those who oppose him do not in reality have any excuse. None of them were able to show any wrongdoing on Jesus’ part. The very simple reason for them not to hear the voice of the Great Shepherd of Israel was because they (hoi Ioudaioi) did not belong to Israel’s God.

I come from a family from a sect that actually does follow that rule.

>sect
Which one?

You mean christians being sensible human beings and not mindless sheep?

Horrible I know.

Interesting

I like the "the cuddly atheist" watermark
Typical fedoras..

>following literally a sacred book without questioning it

The difference is christians for the most part don't take the bullshit stories literally and stone people in the streets.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

>except the part where mudslimes blow themselves
kek. kinda an important part though.

Nice proxy you have there you Zionist

I'm an Israelite you don't need to explain the word of my father to me. You can simply quote his word and I will surely reproof you as you know nothing. Please shut the hell up and stop.

Romans 3:4
Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge."

You don't even know what the hell you're reading. The Pharisees were Edomites. That's why they say they are of the seed of Abraham and have never been slaves. Israelites don't address themselves as the seed of Abraham. We address ourselves as the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You're a descendant of Abraham but you're not the seed of the chosen so it means nothing.

Romans 9:6
Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned."

Romans 9:7
Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned."

Romans 9:8
In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

Who are the children of promise? The Israelites. Not your people, not the Pharisees, not any of you are considered the descendants of Abraham my people are. Through Isaac we are the Children of promise and even more so...

Romans 9:11-12
For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth. It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

He called them the devil because despite the being a witness to the Holy Spirit they refused to acknowledge the power of God and said it was the work of the devil. Christ said why would the devil work against himself? That made 0 sense and it showed in their spirit who they really are. Still does.

Except Islam doesn't even allow woman to pray. Same for cattle and other animals.

>Crapstians

CRAP STAIN

MUD SLIME

new meme

>I'm an Israelite
>I call my country Israel because we are the God's chosen people
The thing that you didn't understand is that now Christianity is Israel, jews refused Christ and their "chosen people thing" was refused by God.

>Christianity is Israel

Is this a good thing? Sorry not an expert of Jewish stuff.

yfw

fug almost got dem quads

Basically, the concept Israel do not define a country but the real followers of God

How retarded do you have to be to believe in a skydaddy who made this universe for you?

>I'm an Israelite you don't need to explain the word of my father to me. You can simply quote his word and I will surely reproof you as you know nothing.
So you're saying that we have been getting Christ's word wrong for the last 2000 years and only the jews who hate and reject christ know the real meaning? Get real.

I'm not, I'm just here to bring the bantz

Damn devil

Leviticus 26:11
Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject you.

Is God a liar?

Leviticus 26:44
Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, nor will I so abhor them as to destroy them, breaking My covenant with them; for I am the LORD their God.

Is God a liar?

Isaiah 62:4
It will no longer be said to you, "Forsaken," Nor to your land will it any longer be said, "Desolate"; But you will be called, "My delight is in her," And your land, "Married"; For the LORD delights in you, And to Him your land will be married

Is God a liar? Has this happened yet?

Isaiah 62:12
And they will call them, "The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD"; And you will be called, "Sought out, a city not forsaken."

Is God a liar?

Psalm 94:14
For the LORD will not abandon His people, Nor will He forsake His inheritance.

"Christianity is Israel, jews refused Christ and their "chosen people thing" was refused by God."

Please allow me to rebuke you devil with the word of my father.

Psalm 33:10
The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.

Psalm 33:11
The counsel of the LORD stands forever, the plans of his heart to all generations.

Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Did we choose God or did he choose us? Fool.
Israel is not a country and never has been fool. WE ARE A PEOPLE! By God will we take our land by force not by you heathens. Those are devils. Now away with you liar

Tell me then heathen. How do you receive Salvation and quote two verses that proves this because as God says.

Isaiah 28:10
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

So prove yourself Heathen. Tell me how you save yourself and show me where God says he's made a covenant with any of you heathens.

You didn't prove a single shit, you refused him, just return to him and be a Christian

However now i need to go, It was fun to see to fight bantz after bantz, here a rare pepe for you

Are you trolling or do you not know at this time where Christ was Israelites were the minority? King Herod was an Edomite. Edomites worked hand in hand with Rome. Secondly, why would Christ send 12 apostles out to go to the lost sheep of Israel if they were all in the land of Judea. Are you stupid or just lack common sense? Lol what is there for us to refuse you devil?

That he is our King? No shit. All my people are Kings. Why do you think he's called the King of Kings. Who are the other Kings? Israelites. So no we didn't refuse him. You all did. What was
Christ's message? All my people are to come back together and we are are to rule over you heathens as it is written. Christ preached from the Old Testament yet now you devils say its invalid? You're devils and you killed our King. Who the hell do you think he's coming to save? Lmao white people? The wicked ones that are bombing everyone and enslaving people? Lol what is he saving you from, yourselves? Or is it the "Jewish" people who own 99% of the wealth in the world? That's who he's coming to save? Or is it the people who keep having their nationality changed and are mocked by all people on Earth who have enslaved them and oppress them non stop. Surely I tell you my people are in Sicily and as an Italian ask yourself how you treat them because of their coarse hair and dark skin. Now ask yourself why they look they way they do and what people on Earth would cause them to look that way.

Do you mean Yahve?

You heathens know nothing because you don't understand the Bible at all. You say his very own word is invalid then try to justify his word with nothingness and wonder why your religion is a huge contradiction. Christianity makes no sense. I'll prove it. But first let's make this clear.

Proverbs 30:5
Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

You Christians love to do this shit and you end up looking stupid as hell even amongst atheists. But it will not be done in this debate so let's look at all your bullshit.

You killed your God a long time ago

Or do i have to quote how in your dear old testament it ends with God wanting to kill all of you jews?

It is written YHVH, if you like to call him like this ok.
Again, I'm not refusing the Old Testament, I'm just saying that Jews refused God, losing the right path, Christian are the real Israel now, the chosen ones are still there, you are just someone that lost the way. And as I said Bye

In orthodoxy women must cover their head when entering church

How do you know that ?

What's wrong with women covering their heads anyway? This isn't a muslim they do it in Europe as well.

>shits in the street
>calls people 'crapstians'

good one pajeet

I wish I could blow myself

>Christianity
>God is a spirit
Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Can a spirit wear clothes and have wooly hair and sit on a throne?

>Jesus was olive skin, had long hair and spoke like a hippy.

Revelations 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Revelations 1:14-15
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

A dark brown skin man with white wooly hair. Or are you going to say Christ is a spirit too or his feet are a different color than the rest of his body? Lol devils

>Christ came for everybody
Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

>God loves everyobody
Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

>God changes his mind
For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

>Repentance is for everyone
Then God put him in the place of honor at his right hand as Prince and Savior. He did this so the people of Israel would repent of their sins and be forgiven.

THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL AND THEIR SINS!

>God contradicts himself

1 Co 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

>God gave his laws to everyone and deals with all of us
Psalms 147:19-20
He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Lol come on tell me more things you believe

i think it's better than worshipping cows, bathing in shit, shitting on the streets and being shit colored

you'd know all about crapstains wouldn't you pooinloo?

>no different.
>except they don't blow themselves up.

Pretty big fucking difference you Bovril-faced dysentry victim..

We didn't refuse God you idiot. We couldn't follow his laws. The same laws you faggots say that don't matter anymore like the damn devils you are. We are to follow all laws but the greatest law for my people now is to have faith in our LORD and SAVIOR and to love OUR OWN people as brother and sister not you damn heathens. Y'all don't matter and your existence is nothing but but nothingness and is vain. Paul's letters were to ISRAELITE FOREIGNERS NOT TO YOU HEATHENS! He was an Apostle to the Lost Tribes of Israel who were called Gentiles because they lost their way and started following your wicked ways. Northern Kingdom of Israel or Ephraim was separated from Judah long ago and then Judah fell after Christ died.

>Christianity, at this point in time, is perfectly compatible with Western society and culture.
that's because Christianity created what we call western culture

>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

topkek friend jesus will cut you down on the day of judgement , and you will never even see god

You are either a jew by blood and become a christian , or you are a child of the devil and jesus will cut you down on the last day

> 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This is the last judgement friend , where you get judged according your works , not because you are some special snow flake , repent friend and make sure you get resurected in the first resurection

>11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Prove to me of what you say because you clearly don't know shit so allow me to shut you the hell up heathen.

Romans 11:26
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

As it is written ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED.

Precept upon precept right because that's how the Bible is supposed to be read heathen. Let's see where this was written at and it says way more than what you think ;).

Isaiah 45:14
Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

Labour of Egypt meaning slavery. Meaning all those who enslaved us which are all the nations, SHALL BE OUR SLAVES IN CHAINS! Lol let's continue.

Verse 15
Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

Verse 16
They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

You makers of idols that bow to trees, crosses, wood, and stone all the nations! But wait what about my people?

Verse 17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

BUT ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED IN THE LORD WITH AN EVERLASTING SALVATION!!! WE ARE A WORLD WITHOUT END FUCK BOY!

Sound familiar?

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

WHO IS THE WORLD WITHOUT END GOD TALKS ABOUT? JUST TO CLARIFY AGAIN

Acts 5:31

Then God put him in the place of honor at his right hand as Prince and Savior. He did this so the PEOPLE OF ISRAEL would repent of THEIR sins and be forgiven.

I love how your dumbass actually thinks my salvation is up for debate. Lol look at the post under yours heathen also you missed a key point faggot or you chose to leave it out either way I'm going to rebuke your ass with it.

Matthew 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

All nations whom God has chosen to be worthy of serving us will have their own Kingdom. Heaven is ONLY FOR ISRAELITES! However, you all get your own little Kingdoms with eternal life you just won't be Gods like us. Just merely servants of Gods whom we will still judge and rule over but I'll explain that later but for now. Let's see who the righteous are.

Matthew 25:37-39
Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you, or thirsty, and give you something to drink? And when did we see you a stranger, and took you in? Or naked, and clothed you? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?'

Matthew 25:40
The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'

YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS BASED OFF HOW YOU TREAT MY PEOPLE YOU IDIOT! AND RIGHT NOW YOUR ASS IS LOOKING TOWARDS THAT ETERNAL FLAME AND MAGGOTS HEATHEN! Why do you think my people's greatest commandment is to love one another as we love ourselves? Stupid heathen. While your only way to salvation is to what?

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

THE GOSEL MEANS THE TRUTH! Christ preached to be saved you heathens have to say MY PEOPLE THE ISRAELITES COME FIRST AS WELL AS THOSE WHO DON'T FOLLOW THE LAWS NOR SEEM RIGHTEOUS THEY ARE STILL ISRAELITES! YOUR PEOPLE REFUSED AND KILLED HIM FOR SAYING EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING NOW!

>Prove to me of what you say because you clearly don't know shit so allow me to shut you the hell up heathen.

Read the bible friend , and not just some old testament passages what already happend . Only daniel had some verses of the ages of the gentiles

>But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 12:50
>50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

YOU FOOL! God is not coming to kill his children you are sadly mistaken. HE'S GOING TO EMPOWER US TO KILL ALL THOSE WHO WON'T BOW DOWN TO US! PROOF?

Jeremiah 51:20-23
You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. with you I break in pieces man and woman; with you I break in pieces the old man and the youth; with you I break in pieces the young man and the young woman;with you I break in pieces the shepherd and his flock; with you I break in pieces the farmer and his team; with you I break in pieces governors and commanders.

WITH US HE WILL DESTROY ALL THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SERVE US. You think we'll be sad about killing you all?

Psalms 137:8-9
Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction, happy is the one who repays you according to what you have done to us. Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

THIS WORLD IS ALL BABYLON. This is a world of Sodom. There is no righteous place left on Earth! SO WE WILL KILL YOU ALL! Now you might say you're a hypocrite, you're not Perfect and so forth. I have an answer.

Jeremiah 33:31-34
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

ALL MY PEOPLE WILL BE PERFECT. Woe unto you heathen.

>Read the bible friend , and not just some old testament passages what already happend

and he does it again bye friend have fun with the last judgement , you want superority just like your father the devil , you do not understand the teachings of jesus .

Tell me heathen, WHAT IS THE WILL OF MY FATHER? TELL ME WHAT IT IS! You don't know you damn idiot! FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL FOOL!

YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER! I'M AN ISRAELITE YOU DAMN HEATHEN! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! I AM A GOD!
Psalms 82:6
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

YOU ARE MY DAMN SLAVE!
Arise, O God, judge the earth; for you shall inherit all the nations!

MY BROTHER CHRIST TOLD YOU MY PEOPLE ARE GODS!!
John 10:34-36
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? If he called them gods to whom the word of God came, and the Scripture is not able to be broken, what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

WHO WERE THE LAWS AND WORD SHOWN TO WHOM GOD CALLS GODS?
Psalms 147:19-20
He declares his word to Jacob, his statutes and rules to Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

HIS WORD TO JACOB! IF HE CALLED THEM GODS TO WHOM THE WORD CAME AND SCRIPTURE CANNOT BE BROKEN! JACOB MY FOREFATHER IS A GOD! JUDAH MY FOREFATHER IS A GOD. CHRIST MY BROTHER AND SAVIOR IS THE KING OF GODS AND IS A GOD HIMSELF! I AM A GOD AND SO ARE MY PEOPLE WHO YOU CONSTANTLY KEEP SPEAKING AGAINST LIKE THE DEVIL YOU ARE!

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY ARE YOU DAMN DEVIL?
Isaiah 40:15
No, for all the nations of the world are but a drop in the bucket. They are nothing more than dust on the scales. He picks up the whole earth as though it were a grain of sand.

Isaiah 40:17
Before him all the nations are as nothing; they are regarded by him as worthless and less than nothing.

MY FATHER SAYS YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU ARE COUNTED AS NOTHING!

Luke 12:7
And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

THE HAIRS ON MY HEAD ARE NUMBERED AND ALL OF YOU = 0

>flag

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

"You want superiority just like your father the devil, you do not understand the teachings of jesus".

ETERNAL FIRE IS YOUR JUDGEMENT! SURELY I WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN THOSE LAST DAYS AND MY BROTHER WILL REMEMBER YOU FOR MY SAKE AND YOU WILL NOT SO MUCH AS SERVE THE DUNG OF A COCKROACH IN THE HOUSE OF THE ONE LEAST OF THE NATION OF THE LEAST OF ALL THE KINGDOMS IN ETERNAL LIFE! THAT IS YOUR CURSE! THERE IS NO TRUTH IN YOU AND YOU DARE TO CALL MY FATHER THE DEVIL? YOU WILL SURELY BE DESTROYED!

Jeremiah 10:4
The whole human race is foolish and has no knowledge! The craftsmen are disgraced by the idols they make, for their carefully shaped works are a fraud. These idols have no breath or power.

1 Maccabees 3:47
And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.”

PAINT THE LIKENESS OF THEIR IMAGE.

YOU TURNED MY BROTHER INTO A WHITEMAN AND RIDICULE HIS PEOPLE BASED OFF OUR LIKENESS AND ITS DOCUMENTED IN THE BIBLE AND THE BOOKS YOU DEVILS TOOK OUT. AS OUR NUMBERS AS ISRAELITES WILL BE TOO MANY TO COUNT THROUGHOUT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN FOREVER AS WE WILL MULTIPLY, I ASSURE YOU THAT'S HOW EVERLASTING YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE FOREVER! THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS NOR REPENTANCE FOR YOU HEATHEN! YOU HAVE CALLED MY FATHER THE DEVIL OF WHICH MY PEOPLE ARE FORGIVEN FOR BUT YOU ARE NO SAINT NOR SON OF GOD YOU ARE TRULY THE SON OF THE DEVIL AND IN YOU HE DWELLS AND IN YOU HE CALLS OUT THE ETERNAL ONE TO BE THE DECEIVER AS THE PHARISEES BEFORE YOU BUT TRULY YOU WILL BARE WITNESS TO THE POWER OF MY FATHER AND YOU ALONGSIDE THE PHARISEES WILL BE CASTED INTO THAT ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER.

i hate christfags but they don't have a backwards and barbaric moral code like muslims.

>Nigeria being that high

It didn't "modernize", it got castrated by secularism. Christianity is at its core a barbaric religion, period.

>Hating Christians

Kill yourself, Pajeet.

I love smug muslim women in comics. You just know they'd get the shit beaten out of them if they ever said something like that in real life.