Come here user. Don't you wanna float too?

>come here user. Don't you wanna float too?

Why is this so sexy?

>takes the form of your greatest fear
>woman

giv me pennywise gf

Doesnt take the sluts long does it?

>how can i vaguely resemble character of the month with minimal effort and still get my tits out?

God I hate women.

IT'S BEGUN. Can't wait for all the Pennywise sluts during Halloween

I still don't get what that line means cause I haven't seen the movie can someone pls explain?

Doesn't take the neckbears long does it?

>how can I vaguely get (Yous) for the month with minimal effort while defaming women?

God I hate neckbeards.

That's the worst shooped balloon, ever

based giv-poster

>pennywise wearing the raincoat despite never doing so in the book or either of the films
>clearly only wearing the raincoat so she can still be vaguely recognizable as pennywise without all the effort of an actual costume
>didn't even bother painting hands

>wrong color hair
>costume is terrible and just a bra with a neck frill and generic blood effects all over it
>had to draw a fucking balloon in her hand as if she could somehow not acquire an actual balloon to hold

Why can't women do anything correctly? They're basically beasts of burden.

BASED giv poster

>women caring about anything other than looking like a slut
It's in their nature

>in this cunts mind he has made a point

They truly live among us.

they all float down there...
whats not to get?

truly nothing is as terrifying as a neckbear

something about that long slender neck and dark brown fur just makes me shit myself

pop culture + internet is the stuff of nightmares

Whats they, what does he mean by float, like a balloon? Why does a little boy want to float in the sewer?

he infers that it's fun down there with lots of other kids but the kid doesn't know that the clown really means they're corpses of kids he killed floating in the sewer

it's dramatic irony

>"LMAO I like am the biggest Star Trek nerd, lol. Do you like Trek Wars user? Taht would be super kewl!"

Shit senpai thats dark, Ill have to see this movie.

Isn't this the bitch who makes YouTube videos with her numale boyfriend?

Yeah, Angie something or rather. On my top 10 hatefuck list.

Keep doing god's work giv poster

Did anyone else think that the movie changed floating from reffering to corpses floating on water to ACTUAL FLOATING BODIES

>to ACTUAL FLOATING BODIES
You mean like levitating in the air? Down in the sewer? Come on man use some critical thinking

they do levitate in the movie