This show is ahead of our times. You want to know why...

This show is ahead of our times. You want to know why? Because people in the future will agree virtually with everything there is said in Rick and Morty. Yes, smart people are evil, they have to. There is no being smart and being good. You can't be a slave of anyone and call yourself smart. Doing good deeds is working for free, do you consider that smart? I am a high functioning sociopath btw. so I know exactly what he meant. This is exactly like that, I am smart because I use others as tools, you on the other hand ARE tools. Prove me otherwise or begone ignorants.

Kill yourself

Notice how everyone who shits in this show is generally pretty stupid? Bit too complicated for the normies

Get shwifty you low IQ retards

we will go towards more moral relativity, I'm glad I won't be around for when we all turn this scummy.

Fips tedora.

In the end scum people win, no matter what you might think. This is why being evil is being smart.

yeah just embrace satanism and you'll be warping through universes and talking to pickles in no time bro

you get ever go out and then interact with a larger group of people and remember that there's people that act exactly like this?

>every character other than Jerry is now Rick
Why was this necessary?

There are no good smart people.

>following your own moral compass is scummy

kill yourself prophet wannabe

Grow up and gas yourself.

can i steal ur meem?

You must be a weakling and a looswr. Only looser suckers think like that.

>am i ebil?
>worse u r smehrt
that is deep.... i can sooo ralate

>phone god
You fucked up.jpg

>tfw your grandkids will call you beta male closet racist sexist transphobe pedophobe bigot

I don't want to live

I don't think you understand the idea of a moral compass. Quick version: Where yours points isn't automatically right or good enough, or just as right as other compasses.

In reality there is one magnetic north. Compasses can have various standards of quality and accuracy in relation to that planetary field. Better, more finely tuned compasses will be more accurate. Shit compass will point wherever. But a compass that points over there doesn't move the planetary magnetic field over there as well. Its just a shity compass.

So by all means, gave your own moral compass. Build it up to whatever standard you like and tune its accuracy however you will. But you cannot change the reality of the natural universe or the nature of man.

Somebody post the copypasta already!

Counterpoint.

lol

>intelligence and goodness are mutually exclusive
See I've been knee deep in shit like the Kyballion and other compilations of esoteric wisdom. If there's anything that I've learned, it's that you can develop a moral system based around enlightenment and getting out of this universe of struggle. Goodness means becoming more aware of your surroundings and eventual higher levels of the cosmos. Evil is stagnation, and reveling in short sighted hedonism.

What pisses me off about this show is that it continues the thought cancer that is post-modernism. That nothing outside of what is sensed exists, and that nothing really matters. It is a bleak meandering in pitch black abyss. There's no point in going beyond what you can immediately quantify (the post-modernist believes entirely that if it feels good, it is good. Man is more that just a series of impulse), which is basically ignoring any long term planning. And perhaps even worse, it actively shames people who want to go beyond the samsara of struggle that is this universe.

It is a man standing halfway up the mountain, proclaiming the half-way point is the new summit and throwing rocks at anyone that passes it by.

>I am a high functioning sociopath btw.

Die.

>That nothing outside of what is sensed exists
Post-modernism does not make this claim. You're picking bones with early enlightenment thinkers like Descartes.

put a railroad spike into my fucking skull

>all those brainlets who can't be evil because mommy didnt allow them

memes are for sharing, its all yours bromine

Why don't the mods delete rick and morty threads?

*cringes at this post*

>Yes, smart people are evil, they have to.

look how wrong you are

>what was pickle rick fiasco

You could probably get away with starting a thread with this if you mentioned Thor.

Yes, people in real life are eccentric scientists that travel in time.

Gas yourself retard.

this thread starts out with a well crafted bait with a pretend moron saying how everyone in the future will be evil like the pretend cartoon character they like to believe they are

you may as well not even reply at all because now you just look like a dumbass for picking out that post to mock for its absurdity

The thread is full of people saying "gas yourself" and "kill yourself" and so on, they're obviously a bunch of lowest common denominator retards who fall for any bait.

PICKLE RICK!!
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!!
PICKLE RICK GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!

I like to dissect girls, did you know I'm utterly insane?

Yeah that first bit gave it away

Being evil pays off, for example stealing. You get money for nothing, this is smart.

The irony here is that this is true and people will get more evil but because of that the general threshold is going to go up aswell, meaning everyone will be at least somewhat evil. People will get smarter and that's a good thing in the end. No more le god bullshit, no more useless thinking, just pure progress for folks that really want that to happen.

>Fedora atheist meme almost died
>until Rick and morty fans confirm it for being real
Really makes you think

You're not insane. Worse. You're smart.

gas then kill yourself