Why is the eternal Anglo (including their anglosphere) unable to learn different languages?

Why is the eternal Anglo (including their anglosphere) unable to learn different languages?

Story 1
>go to class on monday
>lecture in auditorium with atleast 50 fellow students
>speaker asks in English "Does anybody not understand Dutch?"
>nobody replies
>he continues the lecture in Dutch, meaning if 1 out of 50 people wouldn't know Dutch, 49 other people would have to listen to English

story 2
>my family is talking about the break up of a couple in my street
>the guy is Dutch and the woman is Irish, they have been together for 3 years
>the woman has a son who lives together with them, he is 10
>he still can't speak Dutch after 3 years, knowing this retarded country, I wouldnt be surprised if they gave him lessons in English at our local (Dutch) school instead of teaching the stupid kid Dutch

Why can't fucking Anglos learn other languages, why are my people so weak? In any other country (except maybe Scandinavian countries/Germany) it would be tough luck if you can't understand the language.

We shouldnt have too, we won faggot. Now expand your vocabulary you simplistic cock addict.

If you want to sell your soul for paper you need to learn our sacred tongue.

You are late for your Maori lessons pakeha

Tell your people to stop speaking such god damn good english. It gives us no incentive to learn yours.

lived in drenthe for half a year... and it was hard for me to learn dutch even tho i know english and german. You have some crazy subtle pronuciations which go over the head of english speakers, english is by far the softest germaanic language, i honestly think that its easier for dutch to learn english than vice versa verse vicer.

Conquering the world means everyone has to learn your language. Don't you have a dyke to stick your finger in somewhere?

Is Zeeland better than New Zealand?

You should see how we've conquered the aviation industry too.

All pilots have to transmit in English according to ICAO regulations.

Non-native English speakers seem... not less than human, I don't want to say that.. but less than something. I can't respect them as equals. There's just something about not being a native English speaker that makes me regard them as being savage somehow.

And why would I learn a savage language? The fact is, if you have anything of value to say whatsoever, you already speak English. People who just don't speak English at all might as well be filthy barbarians dying from tooth infections in the woods. I mean really, you don't speak English? Then you can't possibly have anything at all to offer me.

That's just how I feel. I know it's "wrong" but it is what it is.

> Be Dutch
> Learns one language.
> Complains that one country won't learn 50.

Well, I'm a quadrilingual EuroMurrican currently living in Amsterdam ( 3rd year ), with a qt local, and I can barely understand some Dutch.
Your language is garbage, it sounds ugly and makes no sense grammatically. "but how do you know how it's written?!" "Oh you just hear it from the pronounciation ya know?"
No I fucking don't know.

Your first story was irrelevant as everybody obviously understood dutch

And your second, well
>Irish
>anglo
Pick one.

We don't learn your languages because we don't have to. It's our world and you're just living in it.

Because English dominates the world, Dutchman.
It isn't weakness. It's cultural assertion. English is the language of the civilized world, the White Western world.

Why would we bother? We already speak the only relevant one.

It's not that we're unable to - it's that we don't need to.

Why learn somebody elses shit language when everybody speaks yours?

For example Dutch kids learn English from primary school years upwards. You don't even have the option to learn Dutch in British schools because it simply isn't needed.

English speaking people aren't the problem, its everyone else who are sell out cucks using our language instead of their own

Sorry nether lander but multilingual Brit here. To be fair I have Danish heritage so maybe I don't count.
-fluent-
English
British sign language
German
Japanese
-useable-
French
Danish
Old English(Anglo Saxon)
-a little-
Finnish

FPBP

>market english language degree courses to encourage foreign students
>complains when they speak english

Nodoby wants to speak your retarded language m8.

How is old English useable?

This, when you try to speak dutch they switch to english so you cannot improve your dutch.

Mostly we don't learn extra languages because we don't have to. There's just no reason to when the rest of the world speaks english.

Maori is a dying language our government is desperately attempting to shill to us so that they don't have a couple thousand brown, tattooed hambeasts breathing down their necks.
Maoris are literally the most detestable people I have ever met in my life, and they'll deny that using "muh respectful culture" but in reality they're the niggers of New Zealand. Fat, useless, violent, welfare-dependent, retarded chimps that are barely human.

As in my command of the language is at the stage where I can use it without running into too many snags.

>Anglo with Dutch mother
>Older brother never picked up Dutch when he was young
>Mother never bothered trying with me

Thanks bro.

I'd atleast expect a kid to learn Dutch after having been to school here for 3 years

Kill yourself

Or because you are literally the shittiest nation at learning foreign languages. You colonized half a world only because you were too dumb to learn natives' language.

This, English is literally better than any other language, has the most words and books published and stuff. Most websites and knowledge is in English, considered the most valuable language to know in marketing etc.

But hey, if you want to learn Arabic be my guest.

irish arent anglos. theyre pondscum

this

Why the fuck would I want to learn a language that only the Netherlands and half of Belgium speaks? Why would I do that when the rest of the world knows and uses my language, since it is the lingua franca of the world?

Ah, luckily you Anglos can talk to your fellow humans like Jamaicans and Nigerians all you want

Its not that you should learn our language out of the blue, but even when Anglos come live here for years they dont learn anything and everybody needs to adapt to them because otherwise they will complain about being left out

Itt: stinky, disgusting beady eyed anglos jerking eachother off to their lack of knowledge. You faggots better learn spanish asap, cuz ur country is crawling with mexicans.

I speak norwegian, Swedish, english and german. Kill yourselves

I never being to New Zealand but i can tell Zeeland is pretty nice
>Lots of beaches
>Conservative people
>lots of seafood
>beautiful cities

We don't learn other languages because we don't need to. If the Dutch had the largest Empire in history i'm sure more of us would speak Dutch.

>Danish heritage
>Cant speak the language

how far back are we talking? 1/4 Dane or less?

This. How can you be proud about not possessing knowledge?

I can speak Spanish and Korean fairly well. Most people don't because everyone speaks English so we don't have to. English is a superior language.

Because when we reforge the world anew in the FIRES of the ARYANDIED it is the only language you will be legally permitted to speak.

We will extract their very souls to fuel our war machines and ANGLOMAGICK.

Literally everyone in my village speaks French, dunno what you are talking about unless cities are drastically different.

Main reason is that we have no neighbours. We don't need to learn another language since our borders haven't been constantly changing. For the Dutch who border Germany, it makes sense to learn German.

no we don't know other languages because we aren't taught them.
English is taught in your schools and we don't get taught Polish because you aren't important enough

>el mexicono investtationano
no it isn't retard

>why can't brits speak in anything other than English
>says the dutchman, in perfect English

You answered your own question

Less mate. Danish stock would be the better word. Not much English in my family tree but no family left in Denmark.

You said it mate.
Spot on.