There are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW that preferred Boomer over Snaps

>there are people browsing this board RIGHT NOW that preferred Boomer over Snaps

boomer is way cuter. snaps is just so generic. but obviously kid vid is the absolute best.

Kid Vid best boy

I like Wheels because he is the least likely to escape from my basement

Why choose?

There should've been an animated series of this. It would've been so gloriously awful that it would define a generation. Like an unholy union of Saved by the Bell and Captain Planet.

Kid Vid is the only one I was ever able to name anyway. What if Kid Vid were a reverse trap? Shit I'd be all over that.

Boomer kinda reminds me of Gosalyn from Darkwing Duck, so she's got that going for her

>Elbow pads
>Inline skates
So 90s it makes me want to drink Hi-C Ecto Cooler while slamming pogs at a Power Rangers live stage event.

How do stop I./Q. ulterior motive to remove KidVid from power?

>Like an unholy union of Saved by the Bell and Captain Planet.
Thats a show I would kill to see.

Twelve forever is kind of like that.

If that show gets pick up I hope they keep the 90s save by the bell, clueless aesthetic

I want A Flock of Seagulls to do the soundtrack.

I hate to break this to you user....

>Boomer
Lynn, is that you?

Your rule 63 fantasy of Kid Vid is not canon, and he is still best boy

that shit and Extreme Ghostbusters is why I laugh in the faces of anyone who acts like "forced diversity" is some new kind of thing

Might as well add Captain Planet to that list. But Extreme Ghostbusters is probably the most extreme case of it. Well, at that point at least.

Just think, with the way things are going, soon all media will reflect that utopian ideal.

>drink Hi-C Ecto Cooler while slamming pogs at a Power Rangers live stage event.

I could do two of those things right now if I wanted to.

Shit, are pogs back?

>not Lingo or Jaws

the least likely for people to look for

>are pogs back?

In Alf form.

I can understand that.
I disagree, but understand.

Sorry but I am and always was a sucker for long hair. Ponytails are fine too when going down but top ponytails just look stupid.

>ICS
Of course it is. Who else would it be?

I only just noticed that Wheels' chair has a fucking spoiler on it.