I'm a punk rock prom queen

I'm a punk rock prom queen

Talk about an oxymoron.

You're an oxymoron faggot

Well, that looks exactly the right ammount of both cute and hot. Guess I gotta start reading Josie and the pussycats now.

Is it shit?

brown paper magazine

Hotter than you've ever seen

great art
meh writing

I thought it was pretty reasonable. I actually do like Archie stuff though.

Man I had forgotten how catchy their theme song was. Also how cute they were.

Dan DeCarlo was of great talent. I truly think he's as good as any of the other big names in comics.

Is Melody still best girl?

read the early "She's Josie" comics if you can find them. Everything was better before they tried to capitalize on the popularity of rock 'n roll and fake bands like The Monkees

that said if helps if you're already a fan of the classic Archie style, which is comfiness and escapism over stuff like, y'know, story

really enjoyed this film
josie is best girl sooo hot

And everywhere and in between.

Why are the Monkees a fake band? Is it because they don't write their own songs or play their own instruments?
I mean, that IS Michael Nesmiths real hat...

They're all fucking black in the Riverdale show.

that will such a trainwreck

>Ruining the neapolitan ice cream with all chocolate

I mean i still like chocolate, but the variety is what makes it good ya know?

Best Sup Forums soundtrack.

This is one of the absolute best comics published right now. I could read these girls just being proffessional musicians for days.

Who'd have thought Marguarite Bennett could make these characters so charming, lovable and compelling?

And now I remember I'm sidelining Cameron Deordio's accomplishment on this.

Du Jour when?

According to SJWs and the media that listens to them, all african-american all the time is diversity and pluricultural casts are whitewashing.

Rachel Leigh Cook in that movie was so fucking hot. Closest to the image of a perfect woman in my mind I've ever seen.

I love that song. My freshman year when everyone shared music on itunes some girl the floor above me had the full version without movie dialogue and I would listen to it on repeat.

A voice-actor she is not. Literally reading from the script and trying to sound evil is corny as hell but strangely very boner-inducing in places

When is she ever not?

This.
She started my fetish for girls with that haircut

I kinda like her as Tifa though.

>Monkees

I just realized something. For the longest time I had no idea that the Beatles was a deliberate misspelling of Beetles to add the word 'beat' because I was just used to it looking like that. The Monkees for whatever reason instead removes the musical part of the work 'monkey'.

This information is of no further use for me.

>Well, that looks exactly the right ammount of both cute and hot. Guess I gotta start reading Josie and the pussycats now.
Don't judge a book by it's alternative covers.

The writing better than meh. It's begrudgingly good, actually. The stories are like self-aware Totally Spies episodes. It's main drawback is it occasionally dips into melodrama. Fortunately, it doesn't stay there long.

She's less Melody and more Conner/Palimotti Starfire now-- minus all the "on my planet..." gags.

>They're all fucking black in the Riverdale show.
smacks of superficial pandering bullshit, to me... I guess giving Valerie a fully-developed character was just too much to ask of a CW show writer.

I will never understand people using the word "melodrama", and neither why they consider it bad.

>more Conner/Palimotti Starfire
Could be worse.

>The writing better than meh
How can you say that after the dive bar issue? The setup to and resolution of the conflict were complete trash.