Ask a Britcuck that's working in Italy anything

Ask a Britcuck that's working in Italy anything

Sup Forums related questions welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomorrah_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which region are you in?
also what makes a britcuck work in italy? you must be a spy

working in rome
there are british companies with operations in italy as strange as that might sounds. it helps that i speak italian pretty well though, would have never had the opportunity to move here if i didn't

What are the prices like over there? I'm looking to move back to the motherland.

Povero pazzo.

What are your colleagues saying about Virginia Raggi's work in Campidoglio?

What are the biggest differences in daily life in your opinion?

how culturally eniriched is rome?
also how can you stand the southern terroni?
you must get paid bretty good

the prices are very favourable if you get paid in GBP. if you are a local you are fucked.

it's good, my pay is good and i can save much more than i could if i lived in london, and the weather food and women are better than the uk as messy as rome might be

my colleagues are a mix, there is the faction that thinks that she will be the next messiah that will dismantle the corruption in the city, and the faction that would hang her the moment they got the chance

well, in terms of organization its a fucking mess, the roads are shit, public transportation is shit, traffic is insane, everyone parks everywhere, it's like the vietnam of europe in terms of how messy the city is.

but on the other hand it's much less stressful than britain. i think if you can (like me) have the opportunity of earning a good salary italy is a lot better than britain.

over here people aren't complete workaholics, they are much more social and friendly, and like to enjoy the simple pleasurable things in life. i think britain is socially deranged, which shows in the amount of alcoholism. i fin italy to be more "old school", in a good way.

but then again, if you are a youngster with no connections looking for work, britain is on a whole different planet in terms of opportunities.

I think that living in Rome must be a cultural shock for Italians as well.

Coffee is almost mandatory here.
Cappuccino is to be ordered AT MOST until 11:30
People defend food as their own families
We tend to be a little gooey with our families

rome is quite culturally enriched in the center, not as bad as london though, and more blacks and eastern europeans, you hardly see muhammads which is better

the southern terroni are alright, i get along just fine, sure many of them have the lazy/"ill fuck anyone over" attitude but as a whole i found a lot of good people

i get paid bretty good

Did you perceive the earthquake in Amatrice?

>We tend to be a little gooey with our families

yeah while good that's a bit extreme, there are fucking 50 year old men that are still in symbiosis with their mothers, or families that will have life-changing arguments over someone skipping family dinner when they see each other daily anyway

slightly, it woke me up but nothing too extreme

It is radically structured in Italian mindset that there are usual dinners with relatives, and you can skip them if you want.

But there also are DIFFERENT meals, with many relatives and usually host in the house of the grandparents, which are not to be skipped. It's like spitting on their efforts to raise an efficient family.
It's...rude to do it.

What about food?

i know and understand that, i just think sometimes people take things too personally when it's related to family. of course skipping a reunion at grandma's house is shitty, an doing so is a great tradition, but i have seen people have full-blown arguments over "so and so didn't come for X" when X is a crappy ass event and they see each other 6 times a week anyway.

food is great, i love cooking and italy has stunningly good quality ingredients (the quality of ingredients in the average supermarket is better than Waitrose/Whole Foods, the most expensive supermarkets in Britain), and if you talk of food found outside of big supermarkets britain can't even remotely compete.

Do Italian girls have more beautiful feet than British qts?

i have traveled most countries in europe and unfortunately i have to say british girls are hands down the ugliest.

italian girls are extremely QT but holy fuck they are super high maintenance and demanding (generally speaking)

i blame the italian men that are so pussy hungry that they would skin a baby alive just to get laid

Boxers or briefs?

Do you understand Roman accent or do your colleagues speak almost perfect Italian?

Have you ever listened to an old person speaking dialect only?

So there's less chance of pulling a semi-decent slag in a club in a bar? The newer generation in the UK (Gen Z or whatever the fuck) are a lot more attractive than the mid 80's-early 90's generation for some reason. It was freshers in my town recently and there were some legit 9/10 18/19 year olds just walking about. Felt like a foreign country desu.

boxers

my italian is very very good and the roman accent is very easy to understand compared to most of the other regional ones in italy. sometimes i might have to get a word or an expression explained but i am mostly ok now.

i have listened to old people speak in dialect and it is more difficult but generally it's not too bad even in that case. and besides, i think there's very few "original romans" left in rome, or at least that's what my colleagues say, and it seems to be true.

you think they are 9/10 because you are in britain where girls are generally not all that, and because they have their tits out and spent 5 hours applying make up.

take one of those british "9/10" and take them to an italian club and they will go down to a 6/10.

there definitely is less chance of pulling an italian at a club or at a bar, british girls are famously easy. or at least, it's not impossible, it's just going to take a lot more effort and skill.

Yep, Italian here living 1hr drive from Rome.
The Brit got a lot things right. I kekd at the would skin a baby alive to get laid that's true. It also makes bitch somewhat more difficult to bed because there is a lot of competition. Few bones for a lot of dogs.

I also live in a smaller town and that make things way worse than big cities like Rome. But we have very very little enrichment. I know no IR couples here.

Also, we have guns. Pic related.

nice gun

yeah i mean i think the problem with women (it has its positives too) is the culture around sex

sex is seen as some mythical thing that conquering it makes a man a man, and woman's job is to make it as tough as possible

couple this with the fact that italian men are horny 24/7, and that they generally are good looking/have strong characters and it creates a situation in which women pretty much have all the power, even ugly fucking cows think they should be treated like princesses and have everything paid for

on one hand it's good because women aren't complete sluts, on the other hand though they still are sluts anyway (they just hide it), and the average guy can't ever get laid unless he puts all his effort and money into it

Is your daily job in Italian? Would it be possable to get work just speaking English (in IT say)

i use both languages regularly. its possible to find work just speaking english but it is both hard and not worth it. it would be hard to find work and the salary would be shit. i am kind of an outlier

Impressive your Italian is good enough for work. Nice.

well to be honest my dad is originally italian (his parents were italian and he was born in britain, but they still taught him the language).

he spoke the language with me since i was a kid and i took lessons too, so it didn't take me too long after living in italy to become properly fluent.

The most funny thing is that, once you have a date with a girl, it's almost impossible to fuck up.

And generally, an Italian man who has had a girlfriend has a boost in confidence that is quite interesting.

Once a predator, Always a (succesful) predator

Heh nice, you speak words that are right on point.

I'd like to cha more but I'm at work right now. Hopefully in a hour or so will be at home.

I can say that here what you need most is confidence, there is a strong competition but girls can detect and get interested in your being not a faggot here. I've got more pussy than I honestly deserve just being me but going steady on where I wanted.

I guess that's valid everywhere tho, Herr is just a bigger, meaner fray.

that's true, once you have a date it's hard to fuck up, but i still dont like how "high confidence" italian girls are.

don't get me wrong, i like women with confidence, but they must have a reason to do that. i've met girls that aren't particularly smart/interesting/good looking that think they are on top of the world and above everybody just because they have a pussy.

and the retards that keep giving them all the attention keep the pussy market artificially inflated.

like honestly you have perfectly average girls that think that in order to fuck them you have to be a 10/10 with a 12 inch dick and a ferrari. like fuck off mate.

How do I move to Italy? I can speak Spanish.

eh the thread might still be opened by then, if not ill just open another one with this name

i noticed confidence is key. which helps me because i am a self made man in a country that's not mine, and im also used to not being cucked by women so that helps more than looks to be honest.

italian girls are hard to crack but yeah, guys with no confidence have 0 chance.

learn to speak at least decent italian and find a company that's willing to transfer you in italy, but the company must be uk based and your contract has to be a british contract with a british salary.

If you attend school here, you easily understand who are the girls to avoid.

Nothing special, they exist and they get fucktons of dicks during disco-parties. Not trustful enough.

The most successes are done when in your Group, there is a girl who has a female, single friend. In THAT moment, you are sure to have found a girlfriend.

[Generally speaking, Southener girls are more expansive and relaxed, on this thing, You could get 10 Sicilian girls but 3 Milanese ones]

Speaking of guns, can you tell me if we have laws regarding magazine capacity and if it's legal to swap stocks (eg one of those mall ninja style bullpup SKS conversions)?

ask an american working in italy -almost- anything

Do you know when the new series of Inspector Montalbano is going to be aired?

mfw i imagine montalbano dubbed in jap
holy keks

Where do you live?

"Mizzica, Montarubanu sonu, dageomashi!"

naples

i'm so sorry

The Italian Detroit. Well done.

going for the full pastanegro experience

how are you still alive ?

ive been here 2 weeks i still havent gone into the city. i dont know if i should

on all the southern regions you could have choose, why campania?

We are calling your parents to inform them about your departure from living world

im with nato. it was either this or a shitty desert country

also you guys have silly hats

NATO base right? My dad used to work there and he took him with me as a kid. It was nice and the Mafia was friendly.

Pls don't. Move up north. Or south. Anywhere. Just don't stay there.

*Me with him lol

We stayed there for 2 years and nothing happened, but it was the early 90's.

top kek

why would you go and do that

It's like if I moved to downtown Detroit

What's wrong with Napoli, i hung out with guys from, notably, Torino recently and they said they love Napoli, lol, what am I missing.

your watch, or your left wrist

Oh nothing too bad, just the worst crime rate in Italy with someone getting murdered pretty much every week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomorrah_(TV_series)

give this a watch

Shinji are you a Luigi living in japan ?
if not how do you know about these shows

idk about him but its played in america on the Sundance channel

it was my only language learning preparation before getting here. So far I've learned stronz, fanculo, cazzo, and saying "capite?" after everything

fez. Literally given by niggers to Bersaglieri during the Crimean wars in 1854.

move back to the UK before they leave the EU

>it was my only language learning preparation before getting here

mate, no. Japanese TV (apart from all the totty) is a bucket of jizz, so I've been on the lookout for stuff worth watching.

why is hank wearing his dea dress uniform at a casual dinner party?

well i'd probably need some "napoletano" lessons too if i were to visit africa

t. milanese

lets be real here francesco, its the 21st century and the citizens of every civilized country should know english

That's totally illegal though
i'm sorry i'll have to report you to the carabinieri

>屋根から落ちるボールをキャッチしろ!
What kind of retarded program is that? And where can I find a stream?

agree almost 100% with what you're saying here, the same is true for some ugly as fuck poor uneducated men though
i'm talking about your typical 1.60m tall tanned guy with skinny jeans and horrendous tattoos of course

Dio cane?

i'm sorry for you, they almost have as many street shootings as you do btw

so while ive got you luigi's here, any tips on hitting it off with women?

i know only a handful of italian words. and I look very italian/spanish i'm told...

im going out tonight and from what I've heard italian men are very aggressive and handsy when approaching women. can i do this too or will someone use the rape whistle on me. better yet, is this aggressiveness absolutely required?

in other countries ive been ill learn a phrase like 'you are cute' or 'i like you' and thats enough to get the message accross then the language doesnt matter. is that the case here?

just realized im asking italians to cuck themselves heh

Dove diavolo hai preso quel Kalashnikov?

>be american
>dont be too ugly
>dont be too poor
>dont be too autistic

there you go

stay in fucking Italy.

gladly m8
if you get a well paid job you should come too

sunny as fuck, no muslims, good food and a good time

Any gun shop I suppose, also I think it's a chinese type56, look at the front sight and the mounting for the integral bayonet.