Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #877

"Ol Stabby comes up with a contrived reason for Not-Garnet to hang around with Not-Bubblegum" edition

Boss Lady is probably the hottest Questionable Content girl right now. Just look at those wide hips.

>We mass effect 3 now

Also, whoever called this, take a bow

And Faye is bros with at least two savant-level geniuses, one of them also having a dad who is a science god. They will end up cracking the key on her behalf and destroying boss-bot's leverage.

YES.

yes

so I guess this is off the table for now

MEH.

Three, if Stabby bothers to remember that Raven exists

>wake up
>Jeph still hasn't succumbed to his suicidal thoughts

Any day now

It's astounding how attractive Faye is, even in dyke mechanic mode, when ANYONE but Jacques draws her.

Well whether you like the writing or not Jaques is doing exactly what these threads usually complain he doesn't. He's doing stuff with the robots and he's letting there be actual drama.

She's got a decent DESIGN most of the time just Jeph's typical lacklustre execution. Though desu I would be thrilled to even be as good as Jeph, art is hard and I have too much depression

I can draw better than Jacques, anyone can

Wait, is boss lady holding memories over Bubbles head as hostage or threat?

Are they treasured memories that bubbles gave up as collateral?

Are they memories Bubbles can't live with easily and had suppressed?

Poor Bossbot, having to deal with all these shitty, entitled people who think someone being mean to them gives them an excuse for assault.

Now that you mention it...
Unf. Pinkbot is the new hotness.

Anyway this bubbles shit sounds like it's going to be hilariously bad. Taking bets on what these memories are.

Oh man
Faye's cuntitude is contagious

Just a quick sketch

What does it mean if I instinctively tried to read this right to left.

I probably need either work on my panel layout or bubble placement.

You're a weeb.

But I don't even watch anime. I just read (filthy) mangos.

That's how I started too.

>Not-Garnet

I still can't see it. Isn't Garnet the cool and collected one most of the time? Unless you mean design wise I don't see why anyone is drawing the comparison, and I'm not even a SUfag.

Although I'd find hilarious Jaques was TRYING to do just that but failed spectacularly.

This is what gets me.

>have a business that needs to be kept secret
>apply common sense and a bit of wit to pull business out of the fire when a giant threat shows up
>no one harmed
>try to call others out on their stupidity
>get attacked because feewings

The faces you've drawn there are great, btw

Continue.

Contrived is right, didn't she just let fatty walk out of her life over a fight with this pink girl? And now all of a sudden she's upset?

Constructive criticism if it even is that:

The lip bite in lower left panel is nice but there's something about the eyes?

This is fucking great though you're a hero. Way better artist than this deserves.

Well she got attacked because she hired a raging bull dyke to be her mechanic and blackmailed the bull dyke's friend in front of her.

It's like kicking a beehive of stupid

>blackmailed
Hardly. The only way to reveal away May's illicit dealings is to show that she herself was the one doing illegal things. It's a veiled threat at best, and a small price for May to pay to get to use workshop parts to be fixed, especially considering the cop was following her to begin with.

Thanks. I'll work on the eyes in panel 2. I sort of didn't know what to do with her face there

Nah, man. Brun is still the reigning champ, even if she's not getting ANY GODDAMN FOCUS.

Bubbles is cool and collected most of the time too.

I think the comparison is mostly just based on the fact that they're both huge red ladies

this is gold

For now, Faye's going to fuck the robot within 3 years if Jeph doesn't retire before then

Boss bot needs to close up shop and relocate, too many things are out of her control now.

She threatened Blue face to keep her from going to the police. Now Faye is a liability. She can't send big red after either of them, and if she gets someone else to tie up those lose ends, Bubbles becomes an issue.

Shut it down and move on. If She can make a living with Robot Fightclub that is worth the risk of an it being illegal in a small Boston college town, she can do it anywhere.

wow he actually got worse at drawing

Bossbot's face is like a blank canvas but mr. stigmata went with the easiest option to draw, and yet it still looks like he's fucking it up a lot of the time

This is great.

Can you draw QC from now on?

Memories of the war.

What war?

What war was fought with Robots?

Who were they fighting against? Who were they fighting for? Did Robots actually violently overthrow world governments and take control and we never saw it in comic? It's just LOL SINGULARITY NOW! And Bubbles is a combat machine...for what reason?

She was a Quake bot

I'' willing to bet your art isn't as soulless. Just keep practicing!

We'll, I think Jeph wouldn't allow that. Besides, I flaked hard on Handy Jay's (I still want to do it tho... I have my reasons but I'm not going to make excuses), so I'm not reliable.

Maybe they fought aliens or some kind of interdimensional threat. How much of this world has been shown?

Sounds like something that may have been a big deal and impacted the lives of the cast in some way.

WOULDNT WANT TO PUT THAT IN THE COMIC, NEED TO FOCUS ON THIS RELATIONSHIP DRAMA.