It's a Joe has his side piece on episode

It's a Joe has his side piece on episode

It's a Joe disables youtube comments episode

Brendan was hitting that at some point.
Enough reason to lose all respect to a woman.

Why? he's a good looking, masculine guy

What have you got against Binko Skub? Jealousy's a curse my man.

seriously just get her tits out already. I bet her asshole tastes like vanilla ice cream. Put her on Stern

What does he do?

They literally wanted no comments on this yet...dem titties...dat body language...dat relaxed intimacy with one another. Really makes you think.

he's right

>implying joe's side piece is female
Top lel bro.

>It's a Joe disables youtube comments episode
THEY DID!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fucking pussies.

Jamie disables them on all videos, sperglord. Calm your tits.

to hide jamie criticism?

No, but because youtube comments serve no purpose.

Because they're a bunch of pussies, faggot.

No he doesnt

Yes he does.

he is not good looking. Unless you have very low standarts.

Nothing. He is a meathead and attracts a certain profile.

Shambles my guy

Shut the fuck up and fucking kill yourself

Get bent, faglord.

wtf, did he unjust himself?

Imagine if JRE had the messaging feature on during podcasts on youtube. It would be a blur of Nazi/nigger shit for three hours straight.

stop

Sheeit I thought you guys meant the post live upload comment section for some reason, wew my bad

>Pauly Shore #997

Stfu

What do you mean? He was wearing a gun?

how do guests contain their farts for 4 hours?

I like JRE because it introduced me to podcasts, but all in all, he's a terrible interviewer. He ends up talking about the same few subjects every three episodes because he's a terrible conversationalist.

>chimp attacks
>alpha brain
>Sam Kinison
>fighting techniques

No. You're right. They stopped allowing any post-live comments. I was just commenting on the quality of said comments. And once, they did have live messaging up during a podcast, and it was nothing but Nazi/nigger shit for three hours...three hours of furious shitposting.

>LEMME JUST PLAY THIS R KELLY CLIP FOR YOU JAMIE PULL THAT UP LOOK AT HER WIPE THAT SWEAT OFF HIM LOOK WATCH HOW SHE GRABS HIS COCK LOOK JAMIE PULL UP THAT OTHER R KELLY VIDEO NEXT

Subtle

she is all plastic and reeks of that modern sarcastic bullshit but I'd still hatefuck whitney cummings, hatefuck the shit out of her. Also

>35
Daaamn she is aging horribly

What is Sup Forums opinion on Whitney Cummings?

There are better looking traps and more intelligent children than her.

She got a nice ass though

i think her ass is 100% squat routine and a fatty diet, no idea bout her boobs

Yesss.

jesus

she sure loves to show off her thongs

>dude if you tried to bully me i'd show up to your house
>that "story" of how he banged a tranny because he didnt want to be rude
this dude is the worst

It sucks that he did that.

He's done it for all videos

He does now.

That's a really nice ass.

I respect women like this. She's old, she's a natural 6 - but she puts in a ton of work, money (dat surgery and cosmetics) and works on styling to raise herself to a solid 8.

That's something to respect.

hnnnng chilly and seep asss

Solid 7*

>Fuck me?
Fuck You

would you let her fart on your face?

Uh...thats a typical 35 year old

Real talk
Yes
No

they're always disabled during the live broadcast, and open them to the regular vid. Are they closed on this one?

They've been closed for a few episodes now. To keep you out.

yes, the last few have been disabled leaving me to shitpost on Sup Forums

>old

She's only 36 and already look mid 40s

We can use all the help we can get. God bless.

holy shit you're retarded and you'd never even pull of a 7.5/10 bitch like that

That still doesn't change the fact that she looks old for a 36 year old

>Sam Kinison

How is (Best) Sam ever a bad topic

She can say more shit than Alex Jones.

She is the same age as me and she looks easily 10-15 years older.
Granted I looke more like 30 than 35 but she definitely looks somewhere in 40-45 range.

I bet you're a guy.

How many times does this need to be repeatd?

Women "age" faster than men. When you were 14 you probably looked like a child still - Girls on the other hand often look like completely ready to fuck women.

It's RARE for a woman to not hit the wall by 30. Some hit it harder than others, but most don't avoid it. Even some that do, simply look hot in relation to other wall hitters.

seriously whats up with her showing her butt

christ women really are just tits and arses.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your nice butt.

she likes attention, like most women.

Uhh thats a child?

No but this appears to be

Her plastic surgeries make her seem dumber than she is

Latest TFATK episode with Chris is lit senpaitachi, check it out

There is a nice exchange about CUT/UNCUT at 1:50.

his dad was in MI6 and an investment banker or some dumb shit. typical rich kid wants to be in hollywood story

Tomi Lahren episode when

Yes I'm a guy and there are some 28 year old guys who look older than me. Some guys also age faster, or some who don't age at all.

The thing is, the wall is 30 for women who don't take good care of themselves.
It is 40 for those who do.

Like some victorias secret models. Take a look at Adriana lima or Alessandro Ambrossio. They are both a year older than Whitney but they both look at least 15 years younger. Adriana can still pass as a girl in her mid-late twenties, they both have kids and Whitney doesn't.

She just didn't take care of herself when she was younger. You can also make an argument for shit genes.

Eitherway, I disagree with your generalization.

Wasn't he on mad tv?

he's a great storyteller though, easily the best of anybody who shows up on the podcast

Yeah, he looks decent for a 50 year old. Same with Rogan

Shles > Cumm

for sure 100% my man
not mad at allll

>The thing is, the wall is 30 for women who don't take good care of themselves.
It is 40 for those who do.

This is delusional.

Or maybe I've spent too much time on Sup Forums.

Is she tubby

>or maybe I've spent too much time on Sup Forums

I'd think it would have the opposite effect given most female celebrities take good care of themselves and age slower than average folk.

Unless they get famous at a very young age and live a fast paced life.

It all depends on milage.

Some 30 year olds have more milage than some 40 year olds.
Like Lindsay Lohan or other Hasbeen's.

Anyways, Whitney clearly hasn't aged like a regular 35'er.

Because he's extremely overrated (I guess you had to be there to see the ground he broke to appreciate him), but Joe 'n friends treat him like the untouched GOD of comedy.

I mean, yeah, he yells. I get it.

because all his comedy friends are the same
they're all terrible comedians that stick together and jack each other off for brownie points

this it's crazy that rogans podcast has so called 'comedians' on it constantly but it's never funny.
I put some Norm on after seeing the threads here and i was dying at the David Spade episode fuck JRE.

>its funny when chelsea's hand selected omega males touch a female

I've probably seen only like 5% of the episodes of JRE, but I'd say that of the chicks I've seen on it I'd seen on it I want to rail Schlesinger or Kelly Brogan the hardest.

>watching for the comedian episodes
you want comedy? watch the episodes where he has intellectuals on and he tries to keep up and just flounders. there's a few with jordan peterson. in one of them joe does that thing he does where he tries to encourage universal basic income. 1on1 with peterson he brought it up and peterson kind of tried to dismiss it gently. this is especially funny since peterson rails on about those bloody marxists every chance he gets and joe didn't think anything wrong with this idea at that point in their conversation. peterson preemptively brought it up in the weinstein+peterson double feature (which was the worst peterson podcast yet because weinstein is such a cuck) and called it one of the worst ideas you could possibly conceive, probably because he knew joe would bring it up again.

>stop oppressing women! me and my pal amy said so!
>look at my tits and ass though because that and me being on sterns 'hottest comics' bit are the only reason i have a career thnx

NEETs age slower since they don't get exposed to sunlight and the harshness of outside world much

I think trannies are mentally ill and parents who put their kids on hormone blockers are grossly negligent at best--but I support them fucking up their dumb kids because it's a free country. But this shit that women do to their faces should be outlawed immediately.

>NEETs age slower since they don't get exposed to sunlight and the harshness of outside world much
only the elite NEETs can truly do that. most of them suffer some sort of muscle atrophy or vitamin deficiency or their metabolism slows to a crawl and then they age so rapidly that by 30 they look like those blobfish

how do you feel about the cosmetic facial (or otherwise) surgeries trannies get that are argued as "required gender confirming" surgeries.

>and called it one of the worst ideas you could possibly conceive

Jordan Peterson, the pseudointellectual king of non-arguments. Brainlets praise him because they love appeals to authority.

Note how he will immediately start conceding points to anyone issuing criticism and say something handwavy like "let's assume" or "we'll come back to that" (never) to try and continue his non stop verbal diarrhea.

Gotta agree with this. The guy talks alot and jumps from topic to topic to overcomplicate things he is saying so that people think what he is saying is smart and hard to understand.
As a matter of fact it is only hard to understand because he tries really hard to do so.

Fuck off cuck

They've been doing it for a few episodes now.
I guess Joe finally realised how much of a cesspool Youtube comments are.

I used to only be able to see the comments in Firefox, and now they do not show up at all on any JRE episode. If they're actually disabled then it should say at the top, but it doesn't

>As a matter of fact it is only hard to understand because he tries really hard to do so.

Exactly correct, this bugged me from the start. He's lauded as some kind of champion against SJWs and people assume he's on the side of reason, but then he uses the same soft science horseshit the marxists use in arguments to sell some kind of Jungian christianity. It's such complete bullshit, yet people are just throwing money at this cunt.

>Fuck off cuck

Key example of one of his fans; can't find an argument to save his life.

He had a cameo in The Hangover (2009)

MOMMY

kys

no u