Watch at least 5-10 minutes of this video then tell me the holocaust still happened

Watch at least 5-10 minutes of this video then tell me the holocaust still happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

>Physically impossible to kill 6 million Jews in that amount of time
>Takes 2/3 hours to cremate a body with MODERN technology
>The cremate ovens would have had to been maintained, cleaned, ect.
>People believe they we're able to cremate 4,556 bodies per-day

Check mate, holocaust believers.

I have decided to never talk about the holocaust again.
There's no winning, people will call you a racist, anti-semite, tinfoil hat conspiracy tard if you even question it.
Heck, it's forbidden by law to deny the story as it's presented right now, that should make anyone really concerned in the first place.

This, it's pointless.

>Heck, it's forbidden by law to deny the story as it's presented right now
That's what honestly scares me.

>>Takes 2/3 hours to cremate a body with MODERN technology

NAZI technology was just better than modern technology.

The Holocaust still happened.

Some dumbshit on youtube mixing up information and numbers and going "IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!" is not a good argument.

>I have decided to never talk about the holocaust again.

Good, because you probably know next to nothing about it and your infographics and youtube videos don't mean shit. So talking about it like you have any idea what you're talking about is probably a waste of time.

People should be able to talk about it and question it but I can semi understand why so many normalfags wanted to ban it. You guys are fucking idiots and you have a tendency to stir other idiots into believing your brand of paranoid idiocy. But the simple matter is they have to allow this kind of thing as it shouldn't be against the law to be stupid.

Yeah just like they had spacecrafts manned by clones to transport the gorillion prisons to the 20 or so camps. Nazis were the empire from Star Wars, don't you know? Hitler was building a death star. Lucky he was stopped!
Not like they had to rely on shitty coal-powered trains, rudimentary and short networks of railroads, very basic communication technology, etc.
How many armed/trained soldiers would it take to manage 6 million people? How about 6 M joos + all the rest that were killed in camps (i.e. slavs)?

Don't get me wrong, JEWS DID DIE during WW2, along with a shit ton of other people, however, the fact that they even think it's a number close to 6 million, is fucking ridiculous.

Also, watch further into the video, it even explains HOW THE JEWS HAD CURRENCY at the camps, and how they could buy food and other things.
>What about there shaved heads?
A large portion of them had lice, and they didn't want it to spread. Also, why would they shave there heads if they were being "sent to there execution"
>W-Well what about those photos of them starving
You do know it takes around 3-4 months to your body to get even close to that? And that's if you starve yourself and barely make it those 4 months
>W..W-Well what about there tattoos?
Why would they even tattoo the jews if they were going to execute them anyways?

There's even more, but I'm not going to list them all, just watch the entire video, he does a way better job at debunking this.

"it's literally impossible" is not a good argument

It's the best argument.

I'm not going to watch the video. I watched enough to know this guy is an evangelical retard which already discredits his ability to be skeptical, and within the first 5 minutes he made all sorts of stupid errors which means he's not worth my time.

I also don't care about your plebeian explanations or interpretations for everything. You're engaging in typical conspiracy theorist horse shit that turns me off from wanting to argue with you. For example:

>Also, why would they shave there heads if they were being "sent to there execution"

Typical conspiracy theorist horse shit that does nothing to further any argument. "Explain their behavior. Ok, you explained that, so explain this other thing. Ok, explain this other thing they did. It makes no sense." It always makes no sense to you faggots. You're always super autists that think that everything must have this incredibly specific purpose or else your theories are correct. And you always want this extremely precise explanation for things or else you assume all of your assumptions are correct. It's a waste of my time to sit here explaining all of this shit to you when the truth is you don't care about the answers. You just want to cast doubt and pretend your random ass assumptions are true. So go ahead and do that and I'll do something else.

>Implying the Nazis rounded up all the jews and cremated 4,556+ bodies a day with WW2 equipment and killed over 6 million people while Hitler was in power
Wew Lad

>>Takes 2/3 hours to cremate a body with MODERN technology

I'm pretty sure it would take less if you were doing to stuff like diseased cattles rather than funerals.

Holocaust "survivors"/witnesses say they would throw 2-3 bodies into an oven/furnace (Which could fit 1 person by the way) and they would be fully cremated in 20 minutes, you don't actually believe (((them))), do you user?

Why genocide a labour force during a war, tho?

That's the point, they didn't. During WW2 they we're drafting as many people as they can to the front lines to fight in the war, so they wanted to use jews to help build the war machines. The majority didn't want to do that so they were sent to labor camps. The jews were sent there, they got there heads shaved to prevent lice, they took there cloths and shoes, and gave them new ones, they tattoo'd them so they could be identified, also, why would you tattoo some one if you're going to kill them anyways?

were you fucking even listening.... OBVIOUSLY jews still died and were killed and targeted, but the numbers are infalted as fuck and not accurate , i mean fuck who even knows how many actually died , damn well wasnt 6 gorgillion or 4 , my opinion lies around MAX 2.5 million , lowest around 1 million

Soooo Hitler wasn't based then?

do you not see the irony in your post

there you go , basing it all off feeling instead of logic-facts-reason ,

hes right though , why bother shave some of them if your gonna blast them 1-2 days later, but if you RESEARCH (something it doesnt seem you do) they had fucking lice and other bugs

You're doing it wrong m8.

Tell them

>They burned 4,556 bodies per-day, and it takes modern technology 2-3 hours to cremate a body

Let them put together the pieces. And you got plausible deniability memes.

>nazi germany sending actual children to fight
>killing off their own work force

Why would they waste time, manpower, and equipment to effectively destroy their own capabilities when they were so desperate to send kids to the front lines?

one google search later
>The hair collection was an industrial process, to get material that could be used in various ways

Oy vey, it's this guy. I already know how this thread will go. It's best not to interact with him.

Either he's attempting to help everyone argue by using a parodied example of the fallacies that normies use, or he's legitimately retarded. Regardless of the truth, he's unpleasant to deal with.

0/10, you've done well defending the tribe, chaim.

>you guys have a tendency to stir other ppl into believing this shit
People believe in well presented arguments.
If the holocaust actually happened that way, the other side should have no problems refuting anti Holocaust arguments logically

He wanted to get rid of the Jewish bankster elite so he was based.
Not all Jews are bad.

Muh beds made of hair/lamps of skin/furniture of flesh/whatever other fucking bullshit they came up with

It's not physically impossible to kill that many people... The rawandan genocide was about 1 million people killed in 3 months. And that was just undisciplined and disorganised people chimping out. While Germany is effective and able scale processes industrially.

>B-but muh 6 gorillionz!!!
>B-but the holocaust!!
>Y-you're wrong you anti semite goy!
>Y-you're a nazi!!!

>it's another (((Pastor Anderson))) episode

>66
Upboated ,burgerbro.

Tattoos have a sense. For example in order to make it better or easier to catalog and recognize the prisoners.
I do animal research and I always mark my animals, even if I have to sacrifice them little time later.

>here comes Nationalist Moor, the (((Austrian))), and maybe Obongo Leaf, if we're lucky.
thanks for summoning them

yeah,
totally not basing off feeling

Based Steven Anderson.
I wish European Christcucks were as based as him on this issue.

I wish the holocaust was real, I truly wan't to believe that 6 million pieces of shit were flushed from this world.

I knew an older lady in my moms hometown who was a kid during Hitler's reign. She talked about going days and days at a time without food towards the end of the war.

If Germany could barely feed their own citizens, why would they send food to their prisoners of war? The typhus/starvation after allied bombing suspect on supply lines makes much more sense to me. That doesn't change the fact that they were virtually enslaved though.

guy is a total fucking savage

>why would they send food to their prisoners of war?
what food